Error starting my game

Discus and support Error starting my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gta 5 isn't working when I try to start it 3819436a-0290-47f2-aa2a-1f39512ee06d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by knightsraft, Aug 8, 2019.

1. knightsraft
    knightsraft Guest

Error starting my game

My gta 5 isn't working when I try to start it

:)

knightsraft, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ENEMYKILLER97 Win User

Error starting my game

knightsraft,

Xbox Live is currently experiencing some outages, including the kind that would prevent opening some games. Digitally owned games are especially at risk, so if you bought GTA 5 online, you'll have to wait for Xbox Live to be repaired.

Here are the current outage reports: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

-
  3. Dario Garcia. Win User

Error starting my game

Yeah its a problem for thousands of people right now not just with gta with everything they still havent fixed it for some reason we just gotta wait a couple years 😁😁😁 maybe just maybe theyll fix it then
  4. butterfaessle Win User

Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed

Now, I got error message 0x800401fb when I want to start any of my games. After a while, not even the XOX started and error message 0x80010108 appears. None of the error codes can be found in the support error tool search. Please help.
  5. KopfSmertZz Win User

Unable to use apps or games.

Same here in the Netherlands. All my games will not start, they just hang in the title screen, no error. Apps start just fine
  6. CartopBonsai699 Win User

xbox error

this error came when starting my fall out 4 game yes it crash I on xbox one x I restarted my game it started fine now I did power cycle my xbox one x .
Thema:

Error starting my game

1. Error starting my game - Similar Threads - Error starting game

2. Error Code 0x903f9006 GAMES WONT START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x903f9006 GAMES WONT START: I've searched up this code already and found other people asking the same thing, but all there is are replies from moderators saying to check this link...
  3. Error al iniciar un juego 6 de agosto[Translation-Error starting a game August 6]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al iniciar un juego 6 de agosto[Translation-Error starting a game August 6]: Al iniciar un juego aparece un codigo: 0x97e107df, busco ese código y muestra que el código no existe. Que puedo hacer? [Translation-When starting a game a code appears: 0x97e107df, I look for...
  4. Xbox Starting Games Unknown Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Starting Games Unknown Error: Hi, I keep getting a message telling me to give it another try. If it happens again visit xbox./errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x97e107df When i go to xbox.com and search that code it...
  5. Error "The game couldn't not start"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "The game couldn't not start": Hi! I bought the 'Prince of Persia' and it dosn't work. I did all points from this article: https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-360/errors/game-could-not-start and nothing. I don't know what I...
  6. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I was able to play one game successfully so far with the new Xbox beta Game Pass PC App. Every other game I've been able to install but when I try to launch and play them I get that File...
  7. Game does not start: error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game does not start: error 0x803f8001: I bought a game code for Read Dead Redemption for XBOX One. I activated it in the store and it worked. I Installed it from the store but when i start it, i get the error 0x803f8001. If i uninstall...
  8. xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game crossout want let me play any more, gives me a error code instead of starting....: crossout game on xbox one will not let me play any more, gives me an error code that I don't know what is. d7672f49-f16b-4117-85c9-f4d41c578f52
  9. Game freezing / Saves error / Too long to start - Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezing / Saves error / Too long to start - Xbox One X: Hi, I think I'll need to send my Xbox for repairs. I think I tried everything, but wanted to check with forum to make sure. Sooo, I bought my Xbox One X in October to play RDR2. From the...
  10. game instalation and start-up error

in XBoX on Consoles
    game instalation and start-up error: When try installing forza horizon 4 last night, the installation keep stopping, after a several restart, a error code is showing (e105) and I immediately unplug the console and try to install game...