Error starting my game

Discus and support Error starting my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gta 5 isn't working when I try to start it 3819436a-0290-47f2-aa2a-1f39512ee06d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by knightsraft, Aug 8, 2019.

1. knightsraft
    knightsraft Guest

Error starting my game

My gta 5 isn't working when I try to start it

:)

knightsraft, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ENEMYKILLER97 Win User

Error starting my game

knightsraft,

Xbox Live is currently experiencing some outages, including the kind that would prevent opening some games. Digitally owned games are especially at risk, so if you bought GTA 5 online, you'll have to wait for Xbox Live to be repaired.

Here are the current outage reports: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

-
  3. Dario Garcia. Win User

Error starting my game

Yeah its a problem for thousands of people right now not just with gta with everything they still havent fixed it for some reason we just gotta wait a couple years 😁😁😁 maybe just maybe theyll fix it then
  4. butterfaessle Win User

Xbox One X Games do not start any longer, game Profile cannot be accessed

Now, I got error message 0x800401fb when I want to start any of my games. After a while, not even the XOX started and error message 0x80010108 appears. None of the error codes can be found in the support error tool search. Please help.
  5. KopfSmertZz Win User

Unable to use apps or games.

Same here in the Netherlands. All my games will not start, they just hang in the title screen, no error. Apps start just fine
  6. CartopBonsai699 Win User

xbox error

this error came when starting my fall out 4 game yes it crash I on xbox one x I restarted my game it started fine now I did power cycle my xbox one x .
Thema:

Error starting my game

1. Error starting my game - Similar Threads - Error starting game

2. Erro ao iniciar jogos no xbox para pc [Error starting games on xbox for pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro ao iniciar jogos no xbox para pc [Error starting games on xbox for pc]: Ola, baixei o aplicativo Xbox na Microsoft store, assinei o passe de jogos por 13,99, instalei o jogo forza horizon 4, e quando eu clico para abrir, ele abre e fecha novamente, gostaria de...
  3. Erro ao iniciar jogos[Translation-Error starting games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro ao iniciar jogos[Translation-Error starting games]: Não consigo iniciar alguns jogos digitais, exemplo the hunter, que comprei via game pass, gera erro de tempo de execução. Porém outros jogos rodam normal. Alguém poderia me ajudar? [Translation-I...
  4. Game Start-Up error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Start-Up error: I've had this issue for a while, and can not seem to find a solution online at all. I'll install a game, but when I try and launch it, I get the following error... Not enough space To install...
  5. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x: Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving account then adding it back 4 reseting exbox...
  6. Xbox One X - 360-Games not starting, Error-Code 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - 360-Games not starting, Error-Code 0x80070002: Hey all! I just got my used Xbox One X yesterday and wanted to play Red Dead Redemption, which I had in my account since I sold my Xbox 360 a few years ago. Everything worked fine while setting...
  7. Xbox Game Bar, error first start-up

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, error first start-up: Hello, I bought a pc gamer a few days ago. Wanting to open the XBOX GAME BAR to join my friends in a game, 2 error messages appear. By clicking OK on both errors, the app is still functional but...
  8. Game won't start (error 0x80070002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start (error 0x80070002): I just downloaded an xbox 360 version of Halo Reach onto my xbox one S but once it finished installing it wouldn't let me start it. It keeps telling me something went wrong and gives the error...
  9. Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error: i downloaded Fifa 2020 via my account (so no CD) after clicking the game it look like while its loading the xbox make restart without showing any error 6d34c1ae-da03-4ed5-8081-490e914812d7
  10. Error when Starting a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when Starting a Game: I try to start up a game and it says that to do this I need to "change a setting" which apparently lies under privacy and online safety...anyone got any tips or help?...