error system

Discus and support error system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im mexican i have a ploblem ; error de sytem date:28/02/2014 03:16:44... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by METROIDMAVERIC, Feb 27, 2014.

1. error system

im mexican i have a ploblem ; error de sytem

[table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]28/02/2014 03:16:44 a.m.[/td][/tr][tr][td]code:[/td][td]145FF34B197E92B[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]Z+ScA0KQTYLIMjakAMQ2+Q==[/td][/tr][tr][td]id:[/td][td]ad61a334-f01a-4917-9f76-e7b23672ab68[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]db6eadbf-ab00-4426-a08a-7cdfb46ed13c[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

METROIDMAVERIC, Feb 27, 2014
  2. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    "No Yield Problems" - Phil Spencer

Should have been only a error in their system or something, i don't think that GameStop would not sell such a system even before the release.

BlackSolaris, Feb 27, 2014
  3. Jonhaz1
    Jonhaz1 Guest
    Blu Ray & DVD App Problems

DVD giving all the same error and never bother with US Blu Ray.

Xbox support was not helpful kept saying system was down and call back later.

Jonhaz1, Feb 27, 2014
  4. error system

Did it fix itself after a while?

dannythehunter1, Mar 13, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

system error

Sorry to hear it. What is the 8 digit error code you received please?
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

System error

7. voteDC Win User

system error

8. Mister Beep Win User

System Error

Hey there Dr Asian Guy!

Since this is an older thread, I recommend finding more current threads to offer help in. Thanks for helping out! :)
  9. Juxtapose13 Win User

System Error

I've moved my Mass Effect 2 save files to the Cloud to be safe, and
    Mass Effect
    can have multiple copies so they're on my HDD, Flashdrive, and Cloud.

To the original poster, just before Mass Effect 2 came out I accidentally deleted all the saves off of my HDD, and had to rush through
    Mass Effect for at least one save to import. I also played Mass Effect 2 two additional times with new characters, and you know what, the experience was great, import or not.

Thus, not having a Shepard to import is not the end of the world. Frustrating to be sure, but you should still be able to have a great experience, especially because in
    Mass Effect 3 new characters will be allowed to make the key decisions from the first two games instead of having them per-determined.
Thema:

error system

1. error system - Similar Threads - error system

2. how do you fix system error E208

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you fix system error E208: I am stuck on system error E208 and I tried to reset it but it won't work. After resetting it I unplugging it then plugging it back in and still on the something went wrong screen. Anyone know how...
  3. error or damage of my console system

in XBoX on Consoles
    error or damage of my console system: I have not been a year with my console but I got the best out of it playing daily and for a long time but last night I was playing and at the time of going to the menu the interface appeared to me...
  4. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I was able to play one game successfully so far with the new Xbox beta Game Pass PC App. Every other game I've been able to install but when I try to launch and play them I get that File...
  5. Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help: I am receiving a error code when I try to play certain games. the error code is 0x800701e7. I have tried to do a offline update with the OSU2 and OSU1 and it did not work. also I have restarted my...
  6. Xbox One console update fails with System Error: E101 0000503 80070003 (offline update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One console update fails with System Error: E101 0000503 80070003 (offline update): Hi All, I am trying to update xbox one console which has not been used/updated in a while by doing an offline update and keep getting following error with OS1 or OS2 or reset to factory defaults...
  7. Getting a E105 System Error on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a E105 System Error on startup: So somewhat randomly when I start my xbox 1 X I will get a E105 00000000 8007045D System Error which prompts me to restart the xbox or "troubleshoot". The xbox will act super sluggish with...
  8. System Error E102 00000C0E 80070091

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error E102 00000C0E 80070091: How do I fix System Error E102 00000C0E 80070091 on an Xbox One X. The help that I find online mentions a bind button but I don't believe my system has that? Also, I must say I've owned several...
  9. System Error: E102 00000C10 8007045D and many others issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E102 00000C10 8007045D and many others issues: I don't mean to sound like a conspiracy type of person but I find this a little too convenient. My Xbox one X has all of a sudden had these system error codes back and forth. I've reset my console...
  10. Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system???...: Getting Error Message (Uh oh......something went wrong, there was a glitch in the system) only when attempting to buy backwards compatible games on my xbox one. different error codes for each one,...