Error Teredo

Discus and support Error Teredo in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Error Teredo Iv got a problem this days that when i put on my console on it says i need to conecct on xbox live and i do have internet with cable, and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Aradna, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Aradna
    Aradna Guest

Error Teredo

Error Teredo
    Iv got a problem this days that when i put on my console on it says i need to conecct on xbox live and i do have internet with cable, and when i go to settings and i see the nat it says getting information.. and after a few seconds it says xbox.com/xboxone/teredo.

please tell me how to fix it, i need to turn off al the days the router for it to work, but it stops working again the next day

:)

Aradna, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Ernzst
    Ernzst Guest
    Unable to stay connected to parties

UPDATE:

I deleted the portforwarding rules for my Xbox One and opened the required ports for my laptop and now my NAT type is not available (I also opened them in my Internet Security provider - McAfee). I uninstalled the Teredo Tunnelling Psuedo-Interface again
    and installed Microsoft Teredo Tunnelling Adapter. I went to check the state of teredo and it said:

C:\Windows\system32>netsh

netsh>int teredo

netsh interface teredo>sh st

Teredo Parameters

---------------------------------------------

Type : client

Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Client Refresh Interval : 13 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : offline

Error : general system failure

Error Code : 6

Ernzst, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Xbox Live Teredo address not obtained in China

Have you tried created a free chinese account just to test if you still get the teredo error?

If you still get teredo errors with a chinese account then you can probably rule out the possibility that the great firewall of china is blocking US accounts.

Malacath, Jun 10, 2018
  4. WPAK Win User

Problems with xbox live (Teredo) / Problemas con Xbox Live (teredo)

5. Ernzst Win User

Unable to stay connected to parties

UPDATE:

I deleted the portforwarding rules for my Xbox One and opened the required ports for my laptop and now my NAT type is not available (I also opened them in my Internet Security provider - McAfee). I uninstalled the Teredo Tunnelling Psuedo-Interface again
    and installed Microsoft Teredo Tunnelling Adapter. I went to check the state of teredo and it said:

C:\Windows\system32>netsh

netsh>int teredo

netsh interface teredo>sh st

Teredo Parameters

---------------------------------------------

Type : client

Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Client Refresh Interval : 13 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : offline

Error : general system failure

Error Code : 6
  6. Malacath Win User

Xbox Live Teredo address not obtained in China

Have you tried created a free chinese account just to test if you still get the teredo error?

If you still get teredo errors with a chinese account then you can probably rule out the possibility that the great firewall of china is blocking US accounts.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Teredo无法进行限定[Translation-Teredo can't qualify]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting a Teredo error. We recommend going over the guide for

Xbox one NAT error
    . Teredo is covered in this guide.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Toredo since update Feb. 2020

I didnt say it was on your end. I simply stated what causes a teredo error on an xbox and one of the trouble shooting steps to fix it. Its a networking error. I understand that you didnt receive this error until you got the new UI. Teredo error will go
    away with resets, but as soon as something goes wrong with the packets then they pop back up. You can actually have an open nat and everything looks fine then do a internet connection test on your xbox and the error pop back up again. The thing is the xbox
    uses teredo so it can use both protocols.
Thema:

Error Teredo

1. Error Teredo - Similar Threads - Error Teredo

2. Teredo unable to qualify error

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo unable to qualify error: Windows 10 (Version 10.0.18363) Build 18363 Internet Connection: Connected Xbox Live Services: Up and running Packet loss: 0% NAT Type: Open Server Connectivity: Connected Xbox Networking...
  3. Ошибка с онлайном в играх: "Teredo не удалось определить."[Translation-Online error in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ошибка с онлайном в играх: "Teredo не удалось определить."[Translation-Online error in...: Не могу играть в онлайн режим игры Forza Horizon 4(ПК), пишет ошибку о том, что Teredo не удается определить. Пробовал обновлять драйвера, выключать другие программы, пробовал делать все по этой...
  4. Xbox One S Teredo error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Teredo error: Xbox live has been working fine since I got it 2 months ago until recently with no change to the router or internet settings. Now I can only play 15-30 minutes in matchmaking each time and then I...
  5. Cannot connect to online session. Teredo error(forza horizon 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to online session. Teredo error(forza horizon 4): Sometimes PC connect to network. However, almost no online sessions are available. I tried all the Xbox guides but it doesn't work. I'm using windows home edition. [img]...
  6. 무슨방법을 동원해도 멀티플레이가 안되네요. Multiplay teredo error[I can't multiplay no matter how I do it....

in XBoX on Windows
    무슨방법을 동원해도 멀티플레이가 안되네요. Multiplay teredo error[I can't multiplay no matter how I do it....: [img] 모 방법은 다 사용해 보았으나 온라인 세션연결이 되질않습니다. 그나마도 라우터 문 인가 민해 보았으나 시동안은 세션 속이 되었 플 이를 했었는데 어느순간부터 아예먹통이되 모 가이드를 따라해 봐도 소용이 없네요. 혹시 다른 해결방법을 아시는 분 있으 지요. [Translation - I've tried everything but I...
  7. I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online.: I'm getting an error message" Teredo IP unavailable" so I can not play multiplayer online. Hello i found a 3rd party video from YouTube hopefully this assists and help with your issue...
  8. Xbox One Teredo IP Address Error

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Teredo IP Address Error: Xbox One Teredo IP Address Error Follow this guide to open the Nat doors to avoid network problems https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live...
  9. Xbox One X console experiencing Teredo error every 30 minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X console experiencing Teredo error every 30 minutes.: I have an xbox one x and every 30 minutes I receive a teredo error and get disconnected from Xbox Live. Things i have done: Hard restarting my xbox. This works to get me reconnected but only for...
  10. Problemi in game coop errore Host, 1006 State of decay, Hatton Gears of War. Teredo???...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemi in game coop errore Host, 1006 State of decay, Hatton Gears of War. Teredo???...: Salve, non ne posso più. Ho comprato i due giochi /state of decay 2 e gears 4) circa 1 anno e mezzo fa e ci ho giocato senza problemi per un po di mesi, poi all'improvviso non sono riuscito più a...