ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

Discus and support ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thomasdrake1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. thomasdrake1
    thomasdrake1 Guest

ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up

:)

thomasdrake1, Feb 13, 2019
  2. SkylarMarieLowe Win User

XboxLive

The error code that I'm getting says THIS CURRENT PROFILE IS NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY ON XBOX LIVE.
  3. PostalOhio1411 Win User

Cannot sign in with Microsoft account

Error message says "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live
  4. DaintyFawn51141 Win User

Gamer profile

How come when I try to sign into Xbox live on modern warfare 3 it says your current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live, how do I fix this
  5. mot9000 Win User

Cannot play Xbox live on my profile.

i have an error message too

'the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live'

I have tried relaunching the game and this does not work.

What do i do ?
  6. Palladium Edge Win User

2 Day Gold Trial from CODAW not working

Doesn't work, just says "Error : The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"
Thema:

1. ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of... - Similar Threads - ERROR current profile

2. ERROR: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Alright so I just bought BO3 for the Xbox One(Digital Copy) and 3 months of gold yesterday. All the other games I got worked perfectly fine but for this one. Everytime I try to play online it just...
  3. "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" Black Ops 3 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" Black Ops 3 Error: So I got on Black Ops 3 after just over a week. It had to update, so I waited 30 minutes and the update finished. I got on, and when I clicked "Play Online," the error (shown in the title) popped...
  4. Black Ops 3: ERROR - The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3: ERROR - The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live: Please help! I keep getting the above message when trying to play black ops 3 online. I have searched online and all the forums I can find for an answer, however the only thing that seems to get...
  5. Error the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: ok so i redeemed a new xbox live code near on a week ago and it worked fine said that i now have live gold 3 months sweet but ive been trying to play cod-ww2 multi and it goes to the subscribe to...
  6. 'Error. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live'

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Error. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live': When i try to play any game online/multiplayer it gives the 'Error. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live' While i bought 90 days... There must be something wrong with my...
  7. ERROR: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live.: I keep getting this message when I am trying to play the new COD. I have tried every fix there is to offer from YouTube videos but nothing seems to work and yes, I do have a Gold membership but it...
  8. Error current profile is not allowed on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error current profile is not allowed on xbox live: I renewed my xbox live subscription and I'm still getting this error so quick to take my money/code but still have to wait and having issues signing in **** is going on...
  9. ERROR The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.: ERROR The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live this message comes up on all my games when trying to play online I have gold membership and have done nothing wrong please HELP...
  10. Error the current profile isn't allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error the current profile isn't allowed to play on Xbox live: What the hell is this as i sign into play blackops 3 this pops up and won't let me play when I played earlier and have the gold this is *** and really makes me wonder why I keep Xbox now thinking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black ops 2 The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live’

2. the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live but i have gold

3. hpw to fix error the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

4. current profile not allowed to play xbox live,
  5. your current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live error,
  6. xbox live guest profile error,
  7. this current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live,
  8. the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live error code,
  9. the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” error,
  10. xbox live trial current profile not allowed to play on xbox live,
  11. profile is not allowed to play,