Error to Renew Subscription

Discus and support Error to Renew Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help! My son cant access Minecraft. We bought the full game (digital) nearly 2 years ago. This weekend we received an error message, code 0x803f900a as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RazorOK, Feb 12, 2020.

1. RazorOK
    RazorOK Guest

Help! My son cant access Minecraft. We bought the full game (digital) nearly 2 years ago. This weekend we received an error message, code 0x803f900a as though we were playing the game through Xbox Gold or some other subscription (we haven’t). The only
    subscriptions we had were the free trials. I have power cycled the console a few times and have tried differnet profiles with no luck. We can access other digital games, but they are much newer.

:)

RazorOK, Feb 12, 2020
  2. RazorOK Win User

Thank you for the reply. I just tried that and it didnt fix the issue. I should add we don’t play any games linked to Live.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Have you tried power cycling the console by holding the power button down for 10 secs or until it shuts off? That fixes half of my issues.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Have you tried setting your xbox to offline mode to try playing? Not sure if minecraft can be played this way.
  5. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Error on renewing subscription to XBL

Hello,

WickederPhoenix,

Instead of going around each post not really suggesting ideas as to why he or she cannot renew the subscription rather to just say xbox is having issues and to try again later. It seems to me like you're just trying to grab as many verified answers as you
    can, but the way it works for that is to actually provide more additional source of information alternates and even a contact link for chat support or even phone numbers, which of course I do not see in your suggested answer.

Hey there Warrior Pitbull!

Can you give a bit more information about this issue? Are you trying to renew with a new payment method? Or simply put just when you click confirm. While there is no documented Membership Billing issues documented on the Service Status page it may be an
    idea at this point although very inconvenient is to simply buy and redeem a subscription. There are third party retail websites who offer direct access to a membership download code. But I cannot advertise websites in this post so that part would be up to
    you to research. The other thing I'd like to suggest is calling in to phone support and pass security so that they can load your account explain the situation and see if they can process the membership renewal and payment their end. It worked once for me that
    way so it's worth a shot. All contact links will be shown below and if there is any more problems you experience please doesn't hesitate to ask here again at the community forums.

Contacting Xbox within the United Kingdom:

• 0800 587 1102
    Contacting Xbox within the United States:

• 1-800-4MY-XBOX
    • International (425)-635-7180
    Contacting Chat Support

Sometimes when trying to re-add a previously removed payment instrument too many times could prevent it from re-adding again for a period of time, so hopefully this isn't the case. I really hope you get this sorted and hope to hear from you soon
    to find out the outcome. Take it easy fellow gamer!

Kind regards,

Daniel

6. WickederPhoenix Win User

Error on renewing subscription to XBL

xbox is having some issues try later if it still dont wont contac microst support
Thema:

1. Error to Renew Subscription - Similar Threads - Error Renew Subscription

2. Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...: Hi there, Having an issue with one of the games on Game Pass for PC, Hello Neighbour. When I try and run it, it comes up with the following error messages: 'Looks like you need to renew Game...
  3. Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello Xbox Manager and the community I do not know if this error is happening to you at the moment, but I wanted to see if you could give me a solution ... what happens is that when I start the...
  4. Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription: I recently bought the Ultimate Game Pass that includes both the Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Now I have an error code that says that I need to make sure that my subscription service is up to date...
  5. Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error": The problem is, I already signed in my account and my gold membership is active. So I followed the instruction here trying to delete and reinstall. But I got the issue after uninstall, it wants me...
  6. Error 0x803f800e Looks-like-you-need-to-renew-xbox-game-pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Looks-like-you-need-to-renew-xbox-game-pass: I buyed Rocket League 2 years ago as code and played it very often and want to play it. 2 Weeks ago i wanted to test Forza Horizon4 and joined Gamepass. Then i canceles gamepass. Today i wanted...
  7. "Sign in or renew subscription" error when launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sign in or renew subscription" error when launching: When trying to launch the game, the error 0x803f900a pops up asking to sign in with the buyer's account or check my Gold subscription, but both are correct. I tried signing out of the account and...
  8. Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ...: A few days ago my credit card expired, when at the same time was expiring my xbox live subscription. Now, when I update my new credit card information, the following error code shows, and is not...
  9. Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error: It keeps saying it looks like You're not signed in as the subscription holder for this game. Sign into xbox live or renew subscription. My xbox live doesn't expire until August 2017 and I'm also...
  10. Error on renewing subscription to XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error on renewing subscription to XBL: I'm getting the error that others are getting when trying to renew my subscription to xbl. After I click confirm, I get this message: Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens...