error transfering licences

Discus and support error transfering licences in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a new xbox so i went to transfer licences but when i clicked it said there was an error and now it says i already transfered them, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SOULTAKERS R, Dec 27, 2014.

1. SOULTAKERS R
    SOULTAKERS R Guest

i bought a new xbox so i went to transfer licences but when i clicked it said there was an error and now it says i already transfered them, i tried downloading minecraft to be sure, and it wont let me play offline, or with another profile, so i guess i couldnt
    transfer licences. can i do something?

:)

SOULTAKERS R, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Lord of Rage
    Lord of Rage Guest
    Question about transfering licence to a friend console

Any oficial news about this? Everybody still transfering licences and bragging about it.

Lord of Rage, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Dlow128
    Dlow128 Guest
    Transfer data question.

Hi, to transfer content licences associated with your console you must sign in to the console with the profile used to purchase the content. Once signed in go to Settings > account > billing options and select licence transfer following the on screen instructions to transfer the licences to the new console so other profiles can use the content. Content can not be transfered across profiles only across consoles - hope this helps

Dlow128, Dec 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is call phone support and explain the issue to them. They can do a manual transfer to the new console for you.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Dec 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is call phone support and explain the issue to them. They can do a manual transfer to the new console for you.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.

When you purchase content, you receive a licence to use that content. The licence has two parts: the system licence and the local licence. The system licence applies to the gamertag that purchases the content, and the local licence applies to the console
    where you first downloaded the content.

Transfer content licences

You can transfer content licences from one console to another once every four months.

If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the licence transfer option on your console to transfer content licences. Here’s how:

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.
    2. Go to the Settings and then select Account.
    3. Go to Your Billing Options, and then select Licence Transfer.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licences.
    After the licences have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licences. This way the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox Live.
  7. LightSpeedHero Win User

How do I play downloaded XBOX 360 games to HDD profiles?

Don't forget though that doing the Licence Transfer as stated above that will transfer ALL game licences tied to that account.
  8. T1C3 SODMG Win User

Can't play games.

Maybe it exist!

This was droma fellow Ambasador:

BeastBadshah

• Xbox Ambassador

When you purchase content, you receive a licence to use that content. The licence has two parts: the system licence and the local licence. The system licence applies to the gamertag that purchases the content, and the local licence applies to the console
    where you first downloaded the content.

Transfer content licences

You can transfer content licences from one console to another once every four months.

If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the licence transfer option on your console to transfer content licences. Here’s how:

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.
    2. Go to the Settings and then select Account.
    3. Go to Your Billing Options, and then select Licence Transfer.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licences.
    After the licences have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licences. This way the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox Live.
  9. Endgamez Win User

can i get my downloadable content back?

You can transfer licences from one Xbox to another, using the same account, but there's no way to transfer licences from one account to another.
Thema:

1. error transfering licences - Similar Threads - error transfering licences

2. getting error code on transferred games from xbox one to xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting error code on transferred games from xbox one to xbox one s: Good afternoon, I have tried every method and trick that I have found to play games that I have transferred games from a xbox one (used) to a brand new xbox one s (digital) Brand new from best...
  3. Can I transfer Xbox 12 month that I redeemed in error to someone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox 12 month that I redeemed in error to someone else?: I bought xbox 12 month game pass for my grandson and downloaded it by mistake. Is there a way to transfer it to his xbox? I dont even have and xbox! d30ecdd6-1e6e-4309-8cba-72d610dd588d
  4. account error and point transfer request

in XBoX Rewards
    account error and point transfer request: hello my account my vip reward is wrong I connect with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and when I click on my account it is this email address which figure ***...
  5. Unknown Error. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown Error. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload ...: I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock. I want to upload that world to Realms so I can download it onto my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. Whenever I try to use the...
  6. Error in transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in transfer: i need welp with my xbox the game dont transfer ......its always pendent 403cd713-3783-4dea-b2a5-97cde368157e
  7. Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1: I started and saved a Mass Effect 1 game to the cloud on Xbox One. I tried to play Mass Effect 1 on 360 with my cloud save but am getting error message: Selected Save Game could not be loaded....
  8. Can't read disc error and can't transfer content to USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't read disc error and can't transfer content to USB: Hi, I've got a problem with my 360 that I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered. I've downloaded some games recently from Games with Gold to my hard drive. The games start up, except...
  9. Destiny Rise Of Iron (License Transfer Error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny Rise Of Iron (License Transfer Error): My friend bought destiny rise of iron digital and it doesn't say that i have it when we're license transfering, please help, i feel like it was a glitch in the system cause in the store it also...
  10. Recently Transfer licence and didn't do nothing because of a error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently Transfer licence and didn't do nothing because of a error.: hello, i recently transfer licence on my mates account on to my xbox and it said "could not communicate xbox live services" after clicking licence transfer on my xbox, i pressed b for close...