Error trying to dwnlad netflix

Discus and support Error trying to dwnlad netflix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a error 807B0193. What does this mean? 361f6cb7-bb09-4647-b8af-a6c7e662485a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niknkai, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Niknkai
    Niknkai Guest

I am getting a error 807B0193. What does this mean?

:)

Niknkai, Jul 6, 2019
  2. ren789 Win User

go xbox.com/errorhelp for the error help
  3. Niknkai Win User

Hi

This is the first time I am using Xbox 360 to download apps. I normally use the PS4 but have now decided to use Xbox360 so I don't have any history. I also tried deleting and reloading the profile but it does not help.
  4. Niknkai Win User

Hi

Unfortunately this is the first time I am using Xbox360 to download apps so I will not have any history. So this solution does not help at all.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    Niknkai

Thanks for the reply! Regarding issues you are experiencing on the Xbox 360 with your apps, and receiving the error code 807B0193, we would like to let you know that our internal teams are currently working diligently
    to investigate and implement a resolution for this. We appreciate and thank you for all the information you've provided via the forums, chats and phone calls to Xbox Support, which have proved very useful and provided a lot of necessary data to bring us closer
    to a fix.

In the meantime, it may be worthwhile to keep any eye out for any updates concerning this issue via the following:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/

https://twitter.com/xboxsupport

Thanks again and we will update you as necessary when we have further information to provide.
  6. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Hello,

Thank you for coming to the forum today, Sorry to hear you having this issue,

Work around if you have 807b0193, no items in browse apps, can not search and no way to download deleted app *

Xbox 360

1. Make sure you are logged in using a profile you used previously to download whatever app you need.

2. Scroll to settings

3. Then Account

4. Then Download History

5. Scroll until you see the app

6. Follow on screen instructions from there.

Please do this to resolve the issue: thank you

Please feel free to use the Forum again if you require any help in the future, But please do not post the same topic as this is a breach in the Forum Guidelines
Thema:

1. Error trying to dwnlad netflix - Similar Threads - Error trying dwnlad

2. Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta: https://imgur.com/a/iiYn1i6 Here is the screenshot with the error messages. I clicked on the link and pasted the code in the box, but it sends a message and I suppose I'm supposed to get an email...
  3. Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code: Trying to play black ops 2 on my xbox one and keep getting error message 084efe9a-c79f-4286-bd5b-730d21b2eca5
  4. "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...: On the redeem screen for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium clicking claim now causes it to load for a while then say an error has occurred. I have Game Pass Ultimate and have received no message...
  5. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  6. Always get sign in error when trying to open Master Chief Collection for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Always get sign in error when trying to open Master Chief Collection for PC: Hello, recently I have done a few things to the pc as some routine maintenance to get a VR set to work. This includes changing microsoft passwords, and updating graphics drivers. The next day I...
  7. error trying open Prime video in my XBOX ONE S with google home mini

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error trying open Prime video in my XBOX ONE S with google home mini: hello we have installed the app Amazon prime video in my xbox one s and it works ok. The problem is when we say the command voice to my Google home mini "ok google, open prime video on xbox" and...
  8. error 0x803FB107, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x803FB107, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hello, I'm trying to install the game but when I start the download, there just appear "error" and if I click in more details there only says download failed, and the error is 0x803FB107, I've...
  9. Error codes when trying to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes when trying to update: I reset my Xbox one as it was saying I needed to connect to a wireless network but it wasn't showing available Networks, this was working the night before. after resetting it has showed error...
  10. Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...: I'm trying to pay for my gamepass subscription using my Microsoft Account Balance which is $18+, and the gamepass subscription itself WITH tax is just over $15. Why am i unable to pay for it using...