Error trying to dwnlad netflix

Discus and support Error trying to dwnlad netflix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a error 807B0193. What does this mean? 361f6cb7-bb09-4647-b8af-a6c7e662485a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niknkai, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Niknkai
    Niknkai Guest

I am getting a error 807B0193. What does this mean?

:)

Niknkai, Jul 6, 2019
  2. ren789 Win User

go xbox.com/errorhelp for the error help
  3. Niknkai Win User

Hi

This is the first time I am using Xbox 360 to download apps. I normally use the PS4 but have now decided to use Xbox360 so I don't have any history. I also tried deleting and reloading the profile but it does not help.
  4. Niknkai Win User

Hi

Unfortunately this is the first time I am using Xbox360 to download apps so I will not have any history. So this solution does not help at all.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    Niknkai

Thanks for the reply! Regarding issues you are experiencing on the Xbox 360 with your apps, and receiving the error code 807B0193, we would like to let you know that our internal teams are currently working diligently
    to investigate and implement a resolution for this. We appreciate and thank you for all the information you've provided via the forums, chats and phone calls to Xbox Support, which have proved very useful and provided a lot of necessary data to bring us closer
    to a fix.

In the meantime, it may be worthwhile to keep any eye out for any updates concerning this issue via the following:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/

https://twitter.com/xboxsupport

Thanks again and we will update you as necessary when we have further information to provide.
  6. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Hello,

Thank you for coming to the forum today, Sorry to hear you having this issue,

Work around if you have 807b0193, no items in browse apps, can not search and no way to download deleted app *

Xbox 360

1. Make sure you are logged in using a profile you used previously to download whatever app you need.

2. Scroll to settings

3. Then Account

4. Then Download History

5. Scroll until you see the app

6. Follow on screen instructions from there.

Please do this to resolve the issue: thank you

Please feel free to use the Forum again if you require any help in the future, But please do not post the same topic as this is a breach in the Forum Guidelines
Thema:

1. Error trying to dwnlad netflix - Similar Threads - Error trying dwnlad

2. Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app: Hello! I have tried for two days now to install metro exodus on my pc with the game pass for pc. But when i try to install it i only get the error 0x80070005. This is really annoying because i...
  3. Internet works but errors occur when trying to connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet works but errors occur when trying to connect to game servers: I am able to connect to xbox live, create LAN servers, and stream videos on all my devices including my xbox at a fast speed, so my internet should be working well. NAT type is Open according to...
  4. Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store: Just got the Xbox Game pass on PC and every time I try to download a game it errors and gives me this code, and the code finder didn't bring anything up, any suggestions on how to fix this or what...
  5. Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005: Dear Support, It's not the first time i experience some error when trying to connect to the Xbox live. Your system doesn't seem to work well. I tried to connect to my account, it didn't work, i...
  6. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...: Why has this still not been fixed? it has been more then 1 year since I and other s have NOT had access to the games that we purchased!! It is ridiculous that this issue is constantly being...
  7. Halo Wars error when trying to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars error when trying to install: Whenever I try to install Halo wars on either the xbox app or the microsoft store using the PC game pass, it comes up with an error code 0x803f800e. Been happening for a few days now. Other games...
  8. Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves deneme sürümü [Translate] "Sorry, an error has occurred from us, please try...: Merhabalar, Sizlere sormak istediğim 14 günlük denemeyi kullanmak istediğimde "üzgünüz bizden kaynaklı bir hata oluştu lütfen daha sonra deneyin" uyarısını alıyorum dünden beri. Bu arada ekranda...
  9. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  10. Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...: I tried both on xbox (beta) and microsoft store to download gamepass games. Keep getting the 0x80070005. Weirdly enough the error only happens for games that requiring administrator approval...