Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

Discus and support Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges, but every time I open the app, I keep getting an error 101_107_1 ... anyone know how to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SONTOR, Jan 20, 2017.

1. SONTOR
    SONTOR Guest

I'm trying to play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges, but every time I open the app, I keep getting an error 101_107_1 ... anyone know how to fix this?

:)

SONTOR, Jan 20, 2017
  2. Error: 101_107_1

I am TRYING to do the Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge, but keep getting Error Code 101_107_1. Suggestions?

BreeziestFlea, Jan 20, 2017
  3. Still Receiving Error Codes to XBOX LIVE

I'm still receiving error codes trying to log into XBOX LIVE Daily Challenges, in particular, Error Code 002408 when trying to play Solitaire or Mahjong.

SapphireBlue_910, Jan 20, 2017
  4. sir.freddy Win User

error code 1170000

Good day FreakRoach

I'm playing on my Windows 10 Laptop... When I try to play the Microsoft Mahjong daily challenges, it Pops up the 1170000 error code.. So Cant sign into my Microsoft account on this game...

I also play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily challenges, & can sign in with NO problem ..?
  5. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  6. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  7. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  8. SlopingTube46 Win User

error code 002408

I can not get to Mahjong challenge daily. Error code 002408. Have been trying for hours.
Thema:

1. Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges - Similar Threads - Error trying open

2. Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...: Hey all, I've been getting this error code with Report a Problem for a couple weeks now. With the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update on the 20th I can no longer open the Microsoft Store. Is there a...
  3. Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark

in XboX Insiders
    Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark: I have been getting this "You need this update, but we can't get it right now" since this morning an also saw other insiders on twitter having this same issue today. I was hoping someone solution...
  4. Error code (0x80070002) while trying to open twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x80070002) while trying to open twitch: Just a few muinites ago i decided i wanted to stream on twitch, i mess around in OBS for a few muinites and link my twitch account to OBS, then i decided to just save the hastle and just stream...
  5. I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears: The error message reads: The geographic area code of this console is incorrect. I'm confused. I had never had any issues with new or second-hand games before. Any idea what does it mean?...
  6. keep getting error code when try to open my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting error code when try to open my games: I can't open any games on my xbox...the error code seems to imply i don't own the games but i do....0x803f9006 ffcea2bf-aa4e-46ce-9f93-c46d24b15661
  7. Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Codefusion error when trying to open Metro Exodus on Windows 10 Xbox Beta: https://imgur.com/a/iiYn1i6 Here is the screenshot with the error messages. I clicked on the link and pasted the code in the box, but it sends a message and I suppose I'm supposed to get an email...
  8. Always get sign in error when trying to open Master Chief Collection for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Always get sign in error when trying to open Master Chief Collection for PC: Hello, recently I have done a few things to the pc as some routine maintenance to get a VR set to work. This includes changing microsoft passwords, and updating graphics drivers. The next day I...
  9. error trying open Prime video in my XBOX ONE S with google home mini

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error trying open Prime video in my XBOX ONE S with google home mini: hello we have installed the app Amazon prime video in my xbox one s and it works ok. The problem is when we say the command voice to my Google home mini "ok google, open prime video on xbox" and...
  10. Error when trying to open No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to open No Man's Sky: I recently downloaded No Man's Sky on my Xbox One (original console). After installing the game, I tried to open it and received an error message: "An error occurred during the system update. For...