Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass

Discus and support Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to purchase the battle psss on fortnite but it keeps coming up with error. I've spoken to microsoft who have said the problem is with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JorgeMeredith, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass

I've been trying to purchase the battle psss on fortnite but it keeps coming up with error. I've spoken to microsoft who have said the problem is with epic games because its an in game purchase, I've been emailing epic games who told me to contact Microsoft
    as that could be where the problem is. Does anybody have any advise on what the issue could be. Thanks

:)

JorgeMeredith, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

What is the error message?
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello JorgeMeredith,

The battle pass you are trying to buy is from inside the game, is that true?

Do you have the necessary V-Bucks on your account already? I'm asking this cause V-Bucks and Save the World pack are the only addons I'm finding through the Microsoft/XBox store.
  4. JorgeMeredith Win User

I've just recieved an email back saying they don't currently accept gift cards, so now i know why it won't work. Not sure when they stopped accepting these as that's how I've always purchased them before.
  5. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Is your payment method valid?
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

My friend from Pc Send me the Battle Pass in Fortnite, but the battle pass don't appears in my account.

Battle Pass Gifting Option will only be available until August 15th. So even with the option still showing it will not go through.

Fortnite: How to Gift Battle Pass
Thema:

1. Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass - Similar Threads - Error trying purchase

2. Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything: I Keep Getting A Error To Contact Support When Trying To Buy Games. I Know I Have Enough To Cover It So I Dont Understand Why I Need To Contact Support 9b8e0266-f838-4718-892e-6e43ca05f3f2
  3. When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...: I got a new card associated with my bank account, the same account ive been purchasing things for years with. Now I can't purchase anything as every time I get the error "banned payment...
  4. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  5. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...: Why has this still not been fixed? it has been more then 1 year since I and other s have NOT had access to the games that we purchased!! It is ridiculous that this issue is constantly being...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073cf0 when trying to purchase (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073cf0 when trying to purchase (XBOX ONE): Recently we bought Forza Horizon 4. We bought the disc in the store. When the disc is entered in the xbox, the complete game is downloaded. This is all went well, but problems occured when my...
  7. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...: Why has this still not been fixed? it has been more then 1 year since I and other s have NOT had access to the games that we purchased!! It is ridiculous that this issue is constantly being...
  8. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again ...: Can Xbox / MS support please look into this issue? It has been over 1 year without access to the digital games that I purchased. I have multiple PC's each running a different version of OS from...
  9. I'm getting an error when I want to make a purchase/try demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting an error when I want to make a purchase/try demo: SONIC UNLEASHED It wasn't always like this, it happened after I added my billing info, which is correct. When I press buy/try out demo, it gives me this error: Uh oh... that shouldn't have...
  10. Error Code 8C15000C when trying to purchase any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 8C15000C when trying to purchase any game.: when i am trying to purchase or even clicking on a game on my xbox 360 dashboard. I am getting error with code 8C15000C. I had even updated my billing information in my xbox account. But still i...