Error updating a game digitally on Xbox One

Discus and support Error updating a game digitally on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try and update fortnite to the new Season 2, it always comes up with first installing, then queued and then installation stopped. There are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aarizali786, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Aarizali786
    Aarizali786 Guest

Whenever I try and update fortnite to the new Season 2, it always comes up with first installing, then queued and then installation stopped. There are no other games and apps in the queue and I have enough storage. I tried everything to power cycle, restarting
    connection, doing it from the store and nothing works. Please give me a solution as it is a digital error.

Error Code: 0x87E00005

:)

Aarizali786, Feb 21, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

3. Aarizali786 Win User

is it the digital version or a disc copy? i have provided 2 links below. hope they help.

disc -> error updating a game

digital -> error updating game digitally

thanks for using the forums, be sure to let us know how you got on.
    I appreciate the reply, I did it digitally and none of those solutions helped.
  4. xAlberto94x Win User

Digital Version GTAV (0x87de07d1)

After updating today 18/02/15 the digital version of the games GTA5 and Dying Light on my xbox one no longer work, and exit this error 0x87DE07D1. Before today's games had worked quietly...
  5. BlazingAtom69 Win User

Legendary!

Thanks so much! All sorted!
  6. agentDA1324570 Win User

how do i change it from moderate to strict?
Thema:

1. Error updating a game digitally on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Error updating game

2. error 0X87e00013 - Can't UPDATE any game!

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0X87e00013 - Can't UPDATE any game!: Fourth time since September I create a post about this. Community managers keep closing threads because of "old topic" instead of giving solutions or working for us costumers. And the last time...
  3. Unable to download new games & updates; receive error code: 0x8007045d.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download new games & updates; receive error code: 0x8007045d.: My new games and updates will not download. The download starts but then stops and receive notification that something went wrong. Message informs me to give it another try and if this happens...
  4. Xbox One games will not download or update error code: 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games will not download or update error code: 0x87e00005: Hi folks, I am wondering if anyone can suggest a possible solution? This error has persisted for the past week with no resolve. Xbox One X is working perfectly, network tests in system settings...
  5. Error While Downloading PC Game 0x8007001F (Update)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error While Downloading PC Game 0x8007001F (Update): I'm currently running Boot Camp on a 16in MacBook Pro and keep running into this error code downloading Gears 5. Below is the screenshot. I've googled different solutions and can't seem to figure...
  6. XBox Game Pass (PC) - Installation/Update Error for Dirt Rally 2.0

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass (PC) - Installation/Update Error for Dirt Rally 2.0: Hi, I could use some insight/help. Dirt Rally 2.0 as part of the XBox Game Pass on PC cannot be updated anymore, it exist with an error code 0x80073d24. Trying to reinstall the game always fails...
  7. Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC - The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC - The Outer Worlds: Updating the Games with 'Xbox Beta on PC' seems to break the games with errors: Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC Here's another person seeing it too One of the threads...
  8. Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC: so let's start a "new" thread are you are locking the "old one" without answering it. we are a lot to have this error code each time there is an update on any XBOX Game Pass PC games (gears 5,...
  9. Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC: Hi, When will be fixed the bug that prevent you to update any installed game from your Xbox beta PC version ? It is here since at least 4 months, all still no patch ! For exemple, if I want to...
  10. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...