Error when accessing ambassabank

Discus and support Error when accessing ambassabank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BulkiestDylank1, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Error when accessing ambassabank

hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ?

:)

BulkiestDylank1, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Ambassador? Really?

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header

JoãoPintoLPPT, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Alpha.07
    Alpha.07 Guest
    Xbox One Achievements won't pop...

I saw that error yesterday when I was trying to access my achievements. I just logged off and logged back on and the error went away.

Alpha.07, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Error when accessing ambassabank

BulkiestDylank1 hey there Error when accessing ambassabank :)

The best place to post this would be the Ambassador Forums in the ambassador support section. Putting it there will ensure that it will be seen by the right people.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

BulkiestDylank1 hey there :)

The best place to post this would be the Ambassador Forums in the ambassador support section. Putting it there will ensure that it will be seen by the right people.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. JoãoPintoLPPT Win User

Ambassador? Really?

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header
  7. JayzEpic54 Win User

Cant login to ambassador

I can't access ambassabank with the loop
  8. maxen Win User

Unable to access Private Ambassador forums

Hey Jeff,

I've sent a PM to one of the Support Agents to take a look at this for you.

Still having Ambassabank access and the laurels suggests this was in error, but they'll be able to find out for sure.
  9. MasterGuard08 Win User

Why can't I join the Enforcement United?

I also cannot access the Ambassabank or apply for the Enforcement United program.
Thema:

1. Error when accessing ambassabank - Similar Threads - Error accessing ambassabank

2. 0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library: Hello, Just an FYI that since the last two Xbox One X updates there is 0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library. If EA Access is not installed clicking on...
  3. Alien Isolation Game on PC issue with "Failed to access hard drive cache" error

in XBoX on Windows
    Alien Isolation Game on PC issue with "Failed to access hard drive cache" error: Hi This is a well know and common issue with the game and has a simple fix, except it doesn't when running via Xbox game pass. Essentially you will get so far in the game and then this error...
  4. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...
  5. Windows 10 Error Sign In Access Denied 0x80070005 flair

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Error Sign In Access Denied 0x80070005 flair: [IMG] how do i sign in to insider hub i want to play nether update minecraft but this not working it keeps saying access denied and then 0x80070005...
  6. Error code 0X80131500 on Xbox One when trying to access Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0X80131500 on Xbox One when trying to access Microsoft store: Error 0x80131500 occurs when I try to access the Microsoft store on Xbox one. Also, Minecraft stopped working. I uninstalled it but now can't reinstall with the store not working. I can't access...
  7. unable to get access to windows app folders AcCESS DENIED ERROR

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to get access to windows app folders AcCESS DENIED ERROR: I have Changed ACCESS to everyone but any type of modification to files or folders are always denied with this error [img] this error should no longer be happening as I have changed all access...
  8. problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat: Estou tentando criar conta na live para jogar xbox 360 1passo: tentei criar a conta nao deu. 2passo: testei a rede nao deu acesso a liv( aparece erro na Nat porta 3074. 3passo: fui la e...
  9. Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Xbox Store via GTA5 online gives error 0x80073d00: Hoping someone can help with this: When trying to access the Xbox Store from GTA5 online, I choose the item (any item) that I want to buy and I get this error: Update in Progress Store...
  10. Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?: I tried installing the game "A Plague Tale: Innocence - Windows 10". It had some issues installing so I started digging into it and went to the c:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder to try to delete...