Error when accessing ambassabank

Discus and support Error when accessing ambassabank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BulkiestDylank1, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Error when accessing ambassabank

hi, when i try to go onto the ambassabank i get this error 03264B56-C945 and im somehow signed out. Anyone able to help ?

:)

BulkiestDylank1, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Ambassador? Really?

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header

JoãoPintoLPPT, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Alpha.07
    Alpha.07 Guest
    Xbox One Achievements won't pop...

I saw that error yesterday when I was trying to access my achievements. I just logged off and logged back on and the error went away.

Alpha.07, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Error when accessing ambassabank

BulkiestDylank1 hey there Error when accessing ambassabank :)

The best place to post this would be the Ambassador Forums in the ambassador support section. Putting it there will ensure that it will be seen by the right people.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

BulkiestDylank1 hey there :)

The best place to post this would be the Ambassador Forums in the ambassador support section. Putting it there will ensure that it will be seen by the right people.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. JoãoPintoLPPT Win User

Ambassador? Really?

The point is, Merkery, when I log int to Ambassabank I see blank page with the Ambassabank header... It's not a page error like a 404... it's just blank, nothing below that banner on the header
  7. JayzEpic54 Win User

Cant login to ambassador

I can't access ambassabank with the loop
  8. maxen Win User

Unable to access Private Ambassador forums

Hey Jeff,

I've sent a PM to one of the Support Agents to take a look at this for you.

Still having Ambassabank access and the laurels suggests this was in error, but they'll be able to find out for sure.
  9. fd38aa71-338b-4f92-9 Win User

Xbox Ambassador Issue

I was an ambassador last year. But it stopped for some reason, maybe because I changed my xbox live email? I clicked apply and then it said I was a ambassador and have access to the ambassabank but it gives me that error
Thema:

1. Error when accessing ambassabank - Similar Threads - Error accessing ambassabank

2. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  3. Error while loading up EA access trial game

in XboX Insiders
    Error while loading up EA access trial game: Every time I load it up it says; Something went wrong, give it another try Any work around? submitted by /u/twiggysafc [link] [comments]
  4. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  5. Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005: Hi, I'm unable to open/login to EA Access on both Xbox One and PC. On Xbox One: Pulsating EA logo then blank screen On PC: Error Code 0x87DD0005 This is going on for the past 1 month. I...
  6. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  7. error codes for EA access

in XBoX on Windows
    error codes for EA access: Okay so I downloaded EA access onto my windows 10 tablet computer and it keeps giving me this 0X87DD0005 error code and I have completed all the solutions to try and fix this problem. Now it's...
  8. EA ACCESS Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA ACCESS Error: Has anyone else encountered the error: 0x80073cf6 when trying to load the EA Access hub? It just says sorry something went wrong, and gives the error code. I can't find the meaning for this code....
  9. Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...: Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate by Mod] I can't access the apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 6e46ee6a-f3b6-432b-9959-a6200846488a
  10. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...