Error when trying to claim Discord Nitro

Discus and support Error when trying to claim Discord Nitro in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Discord Nitro. I am using an Xbox. When I try to redeem the code, I get an error saying "[X] An error... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ToasterUsedFly, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Error when trying to claim Discord Nitro

I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Discord Nitro. I am using an Xbox. When I try to redeem the code, I get an error saying "[X] An error occurred. Please try again later." There is no error code associated. It's been a day, and it still doesn't
    work. This is really bothering me.

:)

ToasterUsedFly, Nov 30, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Toaster,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You will need to reach out to Discord, as you redeem it on their site. You can reach their
    support here. Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  5. Tribal Ranger Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

Getting the same issue as the OP. I can see the offers there on my xbox dashboard, then when trying to claim the 'gift' get "An Error Has Occured. Try again later.” for both Discord Nitro and Spotify. At no point
    am I actually getting to see any QR codes. Really frustrating.
  6. RomaHupalo Win User

Free Discord Nitro

I claimed my 3 months free discord nitro, but discord says it will charge me in a months time, is that true or not?
    M
Thema:

1. Error when trying to claim Discord Nitro - Similar Threads - Error trying claim

2. Error try again xbox profile picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error try again xbox profile picture: so every tine i try to upload a picture on the Xbox app it keeps on saying error try again i had my Xbox for over a month now i know Covid 19 and everything but i want this problem fixed please...
  3. 7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...: Can not play anymore warzone online what's happening? I can play any other games but not warzone 24931140-d1e1-407e-8eca-5b92aa78d073
  4. Error trying to play Worms WMD

in XBoX on Windows
    Error trying to play Worms WMD: I'm trying to play Worms WMD, which was downloaded by Xbox Game Pass for PC. As soon as I launch the game, the xbox app minimizes, and then, seconds later, it shows back up. The game is not...
  5. When a try to launch Dead By Day Light on Xbox Game Pass PC I get a error massage like -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a try to launch Dead By Day Light on Xbox Game Pass PC I get a error massage like -...: I reinstalled Dead by day light but it's not working right. When ever I try to launch the game i get a error massage "Launch Error (20006)". Also sometimes this problem also happens on Halo MCC...
  6. Xbox beta app (PC) error "The parameter is incorrect". Ive tried doing sfc /scannow on cmd,...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta app (PC) error "The parameter is incorrect". Ive tried doing sfc /scannow on cmd,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Huss_tler [link] [comments]
  7. No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...: Shortly following the release of Halo 2 Anniversary I have been unable to install any games at all. I have tried installing The Master Chief Collection after uninstalling it to try reinstalling,...
  8. Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything: I Keep Getting A Error To Contact Support When Trying To Buy Games. I Know I Have Enough To Cover It So I Dont Understand Why I Need To Contact Support 9b8e0266-f838-4718-892e-6e43ca05f3f2
  9. Xbox 360 Error 801540A9 When I try to download my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error 801540A9 When I try to download my profile: I have recently started using my xbox 360 again, and I want to download another profile i made on a windows computer on there, the profile is compatible with using it on Outlook, Hotmail, Xbox...
  10. "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error when trying to authorise child...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error when trying to authorise child...: I have set up a Microsoft account for my son as a child account. I am trying to create an Xbox Live account for him. At a certain point in the process it asks me (as the parent) to approve the...