Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC

Discus and support Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get an error whenever I try to download a game with my xbox pass. Specifically, the game I'm trying to download is Crusader Kings 3. The message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elizabeth Leonhart, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC

I get an error whenever I try to download a game with my xbox pass.

Specifically, the game I'm trying to download is Crusader Kings 3.

The message that shows up is - Something Unexpected Happened Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0x803FB005

Ive logged out and logged back in, restarted my pc as well. I'm not sure what to do anymore, PLEASE HELP.

:)

Elizabeth Leonhart, Sep 15, 2020
  2. II DIDIER II Win User

game pass ultimate on xbox and pc

The game pass ultimate subscription is divided into 3: xbox / pc / xbox and pc /
    The name of gamepass ultimate corresponds to the fact that it has a gold subscription to be able to play online.
    You can access the microsoft store from your pc and try to download any game that you want to enjoy the service, if it allows you to download it without the need for another subscription, you have the console and pc gamepass.
  3. TolgaÇayiçi Win User

Xbox Game pass oyun indiremiyorum[I can't download Xbox Game pass games]

Hi There,

Could you perhaps give a little more detail, are you getting an error trying to download the game or is there no download button and only a purchase button? Are you using the Gamepass Beta app for PC or navigating the Microsoft Store?

Regarding the cross-platform it depends on the game not all games are cross-platform this choice is left to the game developers.
    Gamepass ultimate e sahip olmama rağmen indirme butonuna basamıyorum. Siteden baktığım zaman pc için indirilebilir olduklarını görüyorum fakat indiremiyorum

[Translation - Although I have Gamepass ultimate, I cannot press the download button. When I look at the site, I see that they are downloadable for pc but I cannot download]
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox Game pass oyun indiremiyorum[I can't download Xbox Game pass games]

Hi There,

Could you perhaps give a little more detail, are you getting an error trying to download the game or is there no download button and only a purchase button? Are you using the Gamepass Beta app for PC or navigating the Microsoft Store?

Regarding the cross-platform it depends on the game not all games are cross-platform this choice is left to the game developers.
  5. MahadiAntor Win User

Xbox Game Pass download keeps getting stuck. Need a fix.

If I understand correctly, you are trying to download an Xbox app on your PC.

If that is correct, you may want to try resetting the Store cache:

• Go to Start > type wsreset > select wsreset.
    • When the Store opens, check if app downloads have started.
    I am trying to download Metro Exodus from Xbox Game Pass App for PC but my download keeps getting stuck. This problem is not unique for this game but every game I try to download through Xbox Game Pass PC App through my Gamepass Pc subscription keeps getting
    stuck after running for a downloading for a 5 to 10 minutes. I noticed the download usally gets stuck when I use the internet during the download period. It doesn't matter if i use internet on the same pc or use my phone to connect to the same wifi. I don't
    think it's a problem with my connection. Because I don't have the same problem when I use steam, epic game store, origin, uplay etc. Only my microsoft/Xbox Gamepass Pc download seems to get stuck after running some time
  6. JonathanSantana Win User

Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

this is an on going issue. When trying to purchase or download a game from the store. If that game has a trailer, the trailer would play, but no purchase or download shows up on the screen. A store error pops up half way during the trailer. It's an on going
    issue, and I think it was due to an update. Who knows, there's nothing fixing it. I hard booted and restarted the Xbox a bunch of times, the issue continues.

Error code: 0x00000007

No Support articles were found for "0x00000007"

Microsoft need to get on top of this. It's causing an issue trying to download any game from the store or gamepass.

since there are people having the same issue, Microsoft should take action to fix it. I'm not trouble shooting an issue with my Xbox when it seems to be an issue on Microsoft's end. Not resetting my system. Microsoft need to fix.
Thema:

Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC

1. Error When Trying to Download Game on Microsoft Store with XBOX GamePass for PC - Similar Threads - Error Trying Download

2. Game Error. Game couldn’t start. Try downloading again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Error. Game couldn’t start. Try downloading again.: Hey everyone, I just got a new X-box 360 S from a reseller on e-bay and I wanted to replay Fallout: New Vegas with the DLC. Bought a digital copy and downloaded it, only to find out it won’t...
  3. Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked box it seems? Tried offline update with OSU2. Got E101 error. Can't download...: I turn on my xbox. I am signed out. It says sign in. I do. It says I need to reset. I do. It then gets stuck on the Xbox logo loading screen. I probably should have waited longer but I didn't. I...
  4. Multiple Errors when Trying to download anything on a 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Errors when Trying to download anything on a 360: Have been trying to re download my previously purchased games from my download history for 6 days i can get between 60-90 items down before i get a white screen with loading circle that just stays...
  5. 360 BC issues when trying to download profile error code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 BC issues when trying to download profile error code 8015000A: My xbox one will not allow me to download profile while using 360 backwards compatible games. When i try and download my profile it starts a loading screen then times out and gives me an error...
  6. I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download my account on my xbox360 but i got the following error code 8015000A: I'm trying to download my account onto my xbox360 but I keep on getting the following error code 8015000A 2b6a0db2-8cc6-4ad7-a176-2068b33fa5ef
  7. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...
  8. Xbox 360 Error 801540A9 When I try to download my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error 801540A9 When I try to download my profile: I have recently started using my xbox 360 again, and I want to download another profile i made on a windows computer on there, the profile is compatible with using it on Outlook, Hotmail, Xbox...
  9. I can't download about 75% of the games in game pass on pc. Everytime I try I get this error.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download about 75% of the games in game pass on pc. Everytime I try I get this error.: About 3 days ago I acquired the game pass for pc but since then I have tried to download several games and wasn't able to. For each game I download there are 9 I can't and every time I get the...
  10. Error code 0x80131500 in xbox store when trying to download COD MW Data Pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 in xbox store when trying to download COD MW Data Pack 1: I get this error when I try to search or click the link to download from within the game. Takes me to the store and ends with this error. ca7edd09-16e4-4a39-be8f-d37806e9d604