Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher

Discus and support Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I bought Minecraft java & bedrock edition, on the launcher Java works fine but when I try to install bedrock it says an error has occurred.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WittedParty166, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher

So recently I bought Minecraft java & bedrock edition, on the launcher Java works fine but when I try to install bedrock it says an error has occurred. The error code I am shown is 0x803F8003 despite me purchasing it. On the second image is what shows when I try to download it, I just got a laptop, so all of this is new for me. Any suggestions are welcomed
    Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher [​IMG]

Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher [​IMG]

:)

WittedParty166, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

"This may mean that your subscription or trial that the game was tied to has ended. This may also mean that there’s an issue with the game." Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

Let's validate your license for the game. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and let me know if you can see the order from there stated as "completed". Once confirmed, kindly sign out on your Microsoft Store App, Minecraft Launcher, Xbox App and then restart your PC before signing back in.
  3. E Me1 Win User

I can't redeem Minecraft bedrock edition.

It is now June 17. That link goes nowhere. I also have been trying to download the free Java & Bedrock edition, with no success. I log into the store, it tells me to go to the Xbox Launcher. I go to the XBox Launcher and it will not let me log in. I have downloaded the launcher 5 times and keep getting the error message that the launcher is not available in my account even though I am logged and have owned Minecraft for over a decade.

Any suggestions?
  4. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  5. roann_125 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 edition opens as a demo, although it was purchased

No, for some reason Minecraft.net does not show the purchased Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. I did not run minecraft through the launcher, I downloaded it from the Microsoft store and just opened it without using the launcher.
  6. Corpular Win User

i need to buy minecraft again after downgrading to windows 10

i did that launcher was able to update but when i go to the store and install bedrock it says acquiring license and wont download and gives an error
Thema:

1. Error when trying to download Minecraft Bedrock on the Launcher - Similar Threads - Error trying download

2. Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...: I already owned the game in the Microsoft store and had no problems downloading the seperate launcher. When trying to download the 'Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC' (Package of 3...
  3. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2
  4. Error Code 8015000A when trying to Download Account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error Code 8015000A when trying to Download Account on Xbox 360: I have been attempting to get my Xbox 360 back to connecting to Live. I noticed that I couldn't sign in due to an error 8015000A that would say my credentials had a problem. After 3 attempts at...
  5. Error while downloading packs from the server.Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error while downloading packs from the server.Please try again.: Hi Everyone Can someone help with [Error while downloading packs from the server.Please try again]I am on ps4 and I am struggling to join minecraft servers.It keeps on giving this error . Don't...
  6. Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it: I tried to install the Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass but a Windows Update caused a restart mid-download. I now cannot cancel individual parts (It downloads Hitman 3 and each level in the trilogy...
  7. Download error when I try to install games with the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download error when I try to install games with the xbox app: When I try to Install a game on PC with the Xbox app I always gat the same error 0x80070020. any help is appreciated, thank you in advance [img] 417b3156-5504-4d48-b257-a9ed4000fc28
  8. I am getting an unknown error when trying to download forza 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an unknown error when trying to download forza 5: recently got myself Xbox game bar subscription and when trying to download forza 5 it gives me an unknown error 0x000000000. Im running win 10, up to date, checked all the drivers, followed some...
  9. Error while trying to download a game: 0x8007005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error while trying to download a game: 0x8007005.: So i tried downloading Sea of Thieves on my PC recently and i keep getting the same error 0x8007005 when the download reaches 90%. I need help. a38bfb0b-8b3c-4aae-8827-2e0e23626cb2
  10. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers: I keep getting a 'download error' message when trying to connect to the daily challenge in Microsoft solitaire collection.The message reads 'An error occurred while trying to download data from...