Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App...

Discus and support Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. I have been playing Farming Simulator 22 with my friends on PC with game pass. But I noticed that after I put the game in to windowed mode, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GordonJackson3, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App...

Hi all.

I have been playing Farming Simulator 22 with my friends on PC with game pass. But I noticed that after I put the game in to windowed mode, it would load the first attempt, but after this it would give me the error as mentioned in the subject title.

I uninstall the game, reinstall the game and it works perfectly fine, but when I close the game and reopen, it does the same thing again. I have not found a way to resolve the situation yet.

I purchased the game through the Xbox App to see if this would resolve it, nothing.

:)

GordonJackson3, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App Licenses Found

I understand. I'm sorry about the situation, Gordon.
  3. GordonJackson3 Win User

Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App Licenses Found

I decided to just uninstall the game via the xbox app and buy it via steam, where I have 0 issues.
  4. GordonJackson3 Win User

Hello Gordon!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Let's look for that error, friend.
    Do you have Antivirus, vpn or firewall?
    If yes, disable them and try again.
    Look for the quarantine folder and check if it has anything related to the xbox and the game.

1- Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

2- Go to your windows update and click on get updates
    After updating
    See which version is your windows this way, and tell me
    The version consists of 4 digits
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

I'm waiting for the results, friend.
    Hi Derek,

Thank you for your reply.

I have turned off antivirus and firewall, still getting error.

For the XBox companion app. I am showing NAT type Moderate.

Version is 21H2.

I do not have a "More" option on my Microsoft store, however, I have clicked on Library and and then hit get updates.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Gordon!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Let's look for that error, friend.

Do you have Antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If yes, disable them and try again.

Look for the quarantine folder and check if it has anything related to the xbox and the game.

1- Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

2- Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

I'm waiting for the results, friend.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

You can try reinstalling the game with antvirus and firewall off.

And I will send this processes

Reset gaming service!

Firstly, start the Settings app using Win+I hotkey and go to Apps > Apps & features.

Now, from the installed apps, locate Gaming Service and tap on the three-dot menu button present next to it.

Next, click on Advanced options and then scroll down to the Reset section on the next page.

After that, click on the Reset button and confirm the process.

Similarly, you can reset the App installer app.

Finally, reboot your PC and see if the error is fixed now.

2] Reinstall the Microsoft Gaming Services

If resetting the Gaming Services doesn’t help, you should try reinstalling the Microsoft Gaming Services app to fix the error. This should fix any underlying corruption that is causing the error. You can follow the below steps to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Gaming Services:

First, press Win+X hotey and select Windows Terminal (Admin).

Now, enter the below command to remove the whole Microsoft Gaming Services infrastructure:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Next, let the command complete and once the uninstallation is complete, reinstall the package back using the below command:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

When the package is installed back, restart your system and see if the error is resolved.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-0x00000001-g...

This process has its reference from that site above!

After this process, try to open another game other than farming simulator.
Thema:

Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App...

1. Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App... - Similar Threads - Error trying load

2. Filesystem Error when trying to load up FM22 on the Windows Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Filesystem Error when trying to load up FM22 on the Windows Xbox app: Hi, I got back from a few weeks holiday, had a big Windows update and post this i am getting the following error when i try to launch Football Manager 2022 form the Windows 10 Xbox App:...
  3. Error 0x8B050033 occurs when I try to load F1 2021 on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8B050033 occurs when I try to load F1 2021 on my Xbox One: Hi to the group. The above error has been occurring for the past few days whilst o have been trying to load my new F1 2021 game. I have checked the Xbox systems online and it shows no...
  4. "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code: OS/Platform: Windows 10 PC I have been struggling with this issue for a week now. The issue originally arose when I paired my Minecraft account to work with my Microsoft account. I found myself...
  5. Recently I have been getting an error on trying to load a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently I have been getting an error on trying to load a game.: Tells me something wrong with my account and to go to accountlive,com to fix it, however it tells me nothing, I get a new account which plays fine untill the next day and then the error appears....
  6. Fatal Error while trying to load Episode 2 of Tell Me Why

in XBoX on Windows
    Fatal Error while trying to load Episode 2 of Tell Me Why: Hi I have played through the first Episode of Tell Me Why and everything went perfect. I then downloaded the next episode when it came out but I just got this message when it tries to load in to...
  7. i try to load on ark on win 10 and greeted by a error msg

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to load on ark on win 10 and greeted by a error msg: i am greeted by this error message "our account doesn't match your dev environment. If you're in the right sandbox, switch to Microsoft account for that environment. To keep using this account,...
  8. Forza horizon 4 load failed An unknown error has occurred please try again

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 load failed An unknown error has occurred please try again: I'm on windows 10 and i've install forza horizon 4 on my hard drive my game and computer is up to date. 08344dd9-728b-4890-9f97-fcdaf62b316b
  9. The error when i try to load or copy my world ,"Failed to sync the world, The world is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The error when i try to load or copy my world ,"Failed to sync the world, The world is not...: I have tried everything. It all started when i was loading the world and the game crashed. When I reloaded the game the world was gone When it originally happened I had to delete my xbox...
  10. memorie error 13-71 tryed reset nothing works game want load keeps showing same messgae...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    memorie error 13-71 tryed reset nothing works game want load keeps showing same messgae...: cant load game memorie error keeps poppoin up over nad over 13-71 fe089386-c19f-4aa4-9c27-8a71e94f67ed