Error when trying to play Call of Duty

Discus and support Error when trying to play Call of Duty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the following error pop up when I try to play CoD. It keeps kicking me out and giving me this message. 0x8007045d I have reset to factory... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jeremyryn2437, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Error when trying to play Call of Duty

I have the following error pop up when I try to play CoD.

It keeps kicking me out and giving me this message. 0x8007045d

I have reset to factory settings, so.....no, cache is not the issue. Profile is NOT the issue. External HD does NOT exist so that is NOT the issue. Anyone from @Microsoft care to try and solve this? I am a computer guru that has been working in IT/IS for
    decades, and nothing I do will fix this.

:)

jeremyryn2437, Sep 11, 2019
  2. jeremyryn2437 Win User

All, I am playing Black Ops 4.

This is not a disc issue because I can play from my other xbox's just fine. I only have the issue on this box.

I think it may be an issue with the internal memory.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

number 5 does not exist.
    might have been pulled for the outage
  4. jeremyryn2437 Win User

to add to that, I am not sure if I have more issues than one. The game boots me out, while playing, when I try to go back in, I get that message.

It stopped for a few days after I refreshed everything, but is back today.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello jeremyryn2437,

Thank you for replying back. Just to clarify, would this be one of the Backwards Compatible Call of Duty games from the 360 or is this an Xbox One Call of Duty game? Also, have you tried to troubleshoot the disc, maybe it has scratches or smudges on
    it. Additionally please try the steps in this support article for How to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One as they should
    assist you with the issue. If they do not resolve the issue you may also want to try this article for
    Game Crashing, both articles should provide a solution to resolve this issue.

If you have any other questions or the solutions do not work please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. jeremyryn2437 Win User

No, I tried another xbox and the disc works fine.

In fact, today my issues have gotten worse. My xbox froze. I pushed the front button for 10-15 seconds to reset then turned it back on. The start up screen was very laggy and appeared to have issues booting up. At this point I am confident it is a HW issue.

To your persistent storage question: I factory reset the xbox, so that removes all persistent memory, no?
Thema:

1. Error when trying to play Call of Duty - Similar Threads - Error trying play

2. Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]
  3. Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back, and all the time I have been having problems with connecting online. I keep getting the message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  4. I'm getting the 0xc00d7159 error when trying to play Avengers Infinity War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting the 0xc00d7159 error when trying to play Avengers Infinity War: Hi there, Just purchased Avengers Infinity War and am getting the aforementioned HDCP error code. My equipment and things I've tried: Equipment LG 32UD99-W Monitor Xbox One X Xbox One X HDMI...
  5. I get error code 0x80040900 when trying to play Battlefront 2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error code 0x80040900 when trying to play Battlefront 2 online: I get the message to wait a minute before trying again, I have restarted my console, I haven't had this issue with any other game, as I have been able to play Fallout 76 many times. I would really...
  6. Google Play error code 910 when trying to update/install Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Google Play error code 910 when trying to update/install Xbox Beta app: The Xbox Beta app on Android is failing to update on my Google Pixel with error code 910. Other app updates (Bumble, Clock, Fruit Ninja Fight, etc) have not had any Google Play update issues....
  7. Soul Calibur VI Network Error Issues trying to play online battles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur VI Network Error Issues trying to play online battles: Does anyone know how to resolve the network error issue in Soul Calibur 6? I continue to have network errors each and every time I go online to try and play or battle against others. The load...
  8. can't play free cell, solitaire, tri peaks, etc.....error 1170000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play free cell, solitaire, tri peaks, etc.....error 1170000: What has happened to the games!!~! fd4e63e4-6230-4fed-aa73-56199a6adc40
  9. Error code 0x803F8001​ when trying to play a game on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x803F8001​ when trying to play a game on Windows 10: Getting this error when I try and run Forza Horizon 3 on my PC: Forza Horizon 3 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  10. Error 0x14 when trying to play a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x14 when trying to play a disc: Was getting this the other day when I tried to play Gears 4. Figured a power cycle would fix it, unplugged it, and left for work. got home today and tried it again and got the same error. any idea...