Error when trying to play Call of Duty

Discus and support Error when trying to play Call of Duty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the following error pop up when I try to play CoD. It keeps kicking me out and giving me this message. 0x8007045d I have reset to factory... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jeremyryn2437, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Error when trying to play Call of Duty

I have the following error pop up when I try to play CoD.

It keeps kicking me out and giving me this message. 0x8007045d

I have reset to factory settings, so.....no, cache is not the issue. Profile is NOT the issue. External HD does NOT exist so that is NOT the issue. Anyone from @Microsoft care to try and solve this? I am a computer guru that has been working in IT/IS for
    decades, and nothing I do will fix this.

:)

jeremyryn2437, Sep 11, 2019
  2. jeremyryn2437 Win User

All, I am playing Black Ops 4.

This is not a disc issue because I can play from my other xbox's just fine. I only have the issue on this box.

I think it may be an issue with the internal memory.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

number 5 does not exist.
    might have been pulled for the outage
  4. jeremyryn2437 Win User

to add to that, I am not sure if I have more issues than one. The game boots me out, while playing, when I try to go back in, I get that message.

It stopped for a few days after I refreshed everything, but is back today.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello jeremyryn2437,

Thank you for replying back. Just to clarify, would this be one of the Backwards Compatible Call of Duty games from the 360 or is this an Xbox One Call of Duty game? Also, have you tried to troubleshoot the disc, maybe it has scratches or smudges on
    it. Additionally please try the steps in this support article for How to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One as they should
    assist you with the issue. If they do not resolve the issue you may also want to try this article for
    Game Crashing, both articles should provide a solution to resolve this issue.

If you have any other questions or the solutions do not work please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. jeremyryn2437 Win User

No, I tried another xbox and the disc works fine.

In fact, today my issues have gotten worse. My xbox froze. I pushed the front button for 10-15 seconds to reset then turned it back on. The start up screen was very laggy and appeared to have issues booting up. At this point I am confident it is a HW issue.

To your persistent storage question: I factory reset the xbox, so that removes all persistent memory, no?
Thema:

1. Error when trying to play Call of Duty - Similar Threads - Error trying play

2. Star Wars Battlefront II recieveing error 0x80040900 when trying to play co-op mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II recieveing error 0x80040900 when trying to play co-op mode: Hi! I got Star Wars Battlefront II for Christmas and I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I can't play the game in co-op mode - When I select 'co-op' the screen dims and eventually returns the...
  3. Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code: Trying to play black ops 2 on my xbox one and keep getting error message 084efe9a-c79f-4286-bd5b-730d21b2eca5
  4. Error codes 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 when I try to play a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Error codes 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 when I try to play a game: What does error code 0X00A208E6 and 0X00000184 mean? I get this everytime I try to play a game. The game downloads fine but when I click on it this error code comes up. ***Moved from Gaming on...
  5. Region error when trying to play Blurays or DVDs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region error when trying to play Blurays or DVDs: HI I have a UK XB1, and my region is set to UK etc. - But when I try to play any of my DVDs it says discs are region 2 but console is region 1. Any advice? Thanks/...
  6. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  7. All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer: Xbox on PC is giving error when trying to play multiplayer mode with one person, I get an error saying 'session not found', in most games i play d9f86e1e-556d-4b0e-b557-6f24b5725042
  8. Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]
  9. Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back, and all the time I have been having problems with connecting online. I keep getting the message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  10. I'm getting the 0xc00d7159 error when trying to play Avengers Infinity War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting the 0xc00d7159 error when trying to play Avengers Infinity War: Hi there, Just purchased Avengers Infinity War and am getting the aforementioned HDCP error code. My equipment and things I've tried: Equipment LG 32UD99-W Monitor Xbox One X Xbox One X HDMI...