Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1

Discus and support Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a deal on my home screen for game pass for 3 months for $1, but every time i try to use it, it tells me something went wrong. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Faolan01, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Faolan01
    Faolan01 Guest

I have a deal on my home screen for game pass for 3 months for $1, but every time i try to use it, it tells me something went wrong.
    Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for [​IMG] [​IMG]

:)

Faolan01, Jun 7, 2021
  2. MrMeyer101 Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

I only had 3 months of xbox live when I purchased the $1 deal, so it changed it to 6 months total. However if I would have purchased a year or two of xbox live first, then the $1 game pass deal I would have gotten a way better deal.
  3. redikira Win User

Having to link credit card to paypal

I see this error when I try to add my paypal. I'm trying to get that '1 month for $1' deal, and I believe it's not offered on this site. So I don't try and purchase something and then add the paypal.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Error when trying to purchase 1 month

Have you tried purchasing it on the console? What error message/code do you see here?
  5. StrayKid-3531277C-43 Win User

Error when trying to purchase 1 month

Does anyone know why this is happening!?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore.
    This does still apply and is not attached to any promotion. So if you apply the 12 months of Gold first and then purchase Ultimate it will upgrade at 1:1. It doesn't matter if you previously had Ultimate or bot.
Thema:

1. Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1 - Similar Threads - Error trying purchase

2. I tried to purchase MineCraft... taken my money... with error. no account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to purchase MineCraft... taken my money... with error. no account: I tried to purchase Minecraft java edition for my son on this account. I get an error on purchase. Tried twice. Got charged twice with no **** account Sort your **** out and give me my money back...
  3. Region error trying to purchase Gamepass Ultimate upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region error trying to purchase Gamepass Ultimate upgrade: My Microsoft profile was previously set to a UK locale. I changed it as well as the Xbox location to South Africa. I also loaded a 12mth MEA region Live Gold subscription successfully and have...
  4. Region error while trying to purchase xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region error while trying to purchase xbox game pass for pc: When I try buying the xbox game pass for pc, I enter my payment information (on the XBOX app) and then there's a next page and it tells me "We need your profile address" and I type in my address...
  5. Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything: I Keep Getting A Error To Contact Support When Trying To Buy Games. I Know I Have Enough To Cover It So I Dont Understand Why I Need To Contact Support 9b8e0266-f838-4718-892e-6e43ca05f3f2
  6. Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass: I've been trying to purchase the battle psss on fortnite but it keeps coming up with error. I've spoken to microsoft who have said the problem is with epic games because its an in game purchase,...
  7. When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...: I got a new card associated with my bank account, the same account ive been purchasing things for years with. Now I can't purchase anything as every time I get the error "banned payment...
  8. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  9. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...: Why has this still not been fixed? it has been more then 1 year since I and other s have NOT had access to the games that we purchased!! It is ridiculous that this issue is constantly being...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073cf0 when trying to purchase (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073cf0 when trying to purchase (XBOX ONE): Recently we bought Forza Horizon 4. We bought the disc in the store. When the disc is entered in the xbox, the complete game is downloaded. This is all went well, but problems occured when my...