error when trying to update

Discus and support error when trying to update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox will download the update but stops at 60% every time when verifying and it gives me the code 0x8B05000f 0x00000000 0x900B0007... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by turtletango, Jul 29, 2019.

1. turtletango
    turtletango Guest

My xbox will download the update but stops at 60% every time when verifying and it gives me the code 0x8B05000f 0x00000000 0x900B0007

:)

turtletango, Jul 29, 2019
  2. GrandmaCarrie Win User

Error when trying to update

taidara - I connected the console directly to my modem, and the update still did not process. I got the same error message. Don't you think that with all this, and the fact that I cannot even update with a usb, that the problem is with the update itself?
    Please help.
  3. taidara Win User

My firm belief is that your console is unwilling to process the latest system update, due to a problem with your console's hardware, and therefore, my recommendation would be to send your console in for a repair.

However, if it's possible, you could try (as the final attempt) to connect your console on a different network, to see if it can apply the system update properly.

How to request an online repair order:
    myservice.xbox.com/.../welcome.aspx

Good luck!
  4. taidara Win User

Just to clarify, did you manage to format your console's internal flash memory succesfully?

Can you go to Storage and make sure the internal memory (4 GB) doesn't show as "Unformatted".

Can you also provide us with a bit more information, so that we can have a better understanding of your situation. Please read:

forums.xbox.com/.../1821897.aspx
    And post back in full detail (scroll down for the questions in bold).

Thanks!
  5. GrandmaCarrie Win User

Taidara, yes, it is the xbox slim with 4gb internal memory. I moved everything to a 250gb hard drive, then reformatted the internal memory, but still cannot successfully update my xbox.
  6. taidara Win User

Greetings Dragon!

Can I have you try the following steps and let me know how that goes and we'll work from there.

Clear the Xbox system cache and repeat the process, 3 times in a row.
    Here's how
    !

Make sure the USB drive that you use is FAT formatted.

To make sure you copied the $Systemupdate correct to your USB drive. Copy the "$Systemupdate" folder from the ZIP-Compressed file to your USB drive.

Do not copy the individual files to the USB drive from the "$systemupdate" folder. If you did this correctly, Open your USB Stick on the PC with a double click, you should ONLY see the "$systemupdate" folder (with the dollar sign). And nothing else.

Turn off your console. Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is completely booted up.

Go to System Settings and select Storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

(This will remove a portion of the system update installed on your console).

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Try and update from the USB drive.
Thema:

1. error when trying to update - Similar Threads - error trying update

2. Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005: Hi all Would appreciate any help that hasn't already been offered for the above error code. Will explain the series of events and everything I have tried. Got the notice to update my console as...
  3. Error code for first time in 10 years - trying to do 3.6 gig update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code for first time in 10 years - trying to do 3.6 gig update: Gets to 70% - nothings works. Bought in Canada - live in Philippines now with it and have for 4 years and always udpated. Unreal can't work - hope someone knows what to do. 0x8b05000f 0x00000000...
  4. Google Play error code 910 when trying to update/install Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Google Play error code 910 when trying to update/install Xbox Beta app: The Xbox Beta app on Android is failing to update on my Google Pixel with error code 910. Other app updates (Bumble, Clock, Fruit Ninja Fight, etc) have not had any Google Play update issues....
  5. Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way through: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. The update fails as soon as I get to “applying update”phase. This solution doesnt work as it requires the Xbox to be online. I cant get the xbox...
  6. Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way thru

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way thru: the code does not come show in any error codes 0e4f9a68-11af-4c27-84ca-f836a5254dd8
  7. Getting Update error code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007. Tried multiple times, factory...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Update error code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007. Tried multiple times, factory...: Getting Update error code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007. Tried multiple times, factory resets. Nothing works. e7c77226-3cb2-4ae1-b15d-54dbdeafe9c1
  8. Xbox One X showing E105 error every time I turn it on. Already tried offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X showing E105 error every time I turn it on. Already tried offline update.: Still getting the same error every time I turn it on. After reset everything & do a offline update. It works fine as long as I do not restart. Can anyone please help....
  9. I always get an error when I try to update my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I always get an error when I try to update my xbox: I tried to update my console (Xbox one ) form this version 10.0.17134.3036 to this version 10.0.17134.4056 and when I try to update I get this tree error codes 0x8b05000f 0x00000000 0x900d0007...
  10. Tried everything on articles to get update for Xbox Live on my 360 getting error: ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried everything on articles to get update for Xbox Live on my 360 getting error: ...: Hi there, I have an old console that sat in storage for a few years and I am now hard wired and tried wireless connections to update the software and have been unsuccessful. I have removed all...