Error while reporting a problem

Discus and support Error while reporting a problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If i have a disk inside my xbox then whenever i go it report a problem on the xbox instead of taking me to the xbox insider hub it starts up the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RagPlayz, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/RagPlayz
    /u/RagPlayz Guest

If i have a disk inside my xbox then whenever i go it report a problem on the xbox instead of taking me to the xbox insider hub it starts up the game on the disk and then opens the insider hub and there it says unable to report the problem

Workaround: take out the disk from the xbox

Also i am currently in the beta ring and this was not happening before the 1910 groundwork update

submitted by /u/RagPlayz
    [link] [comments]

/u/RagPlayz, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I saw this error today when trying to report a problem. I selected Report a Problem, and then the insider app begins to start, and then the error is thrown in a dialog that tells me to report the error....

I did it about 5 times in a row, for funsies. Each time I got the identical error message with the Report button.

There is no information available about the error on the Xbox website error code search feature. Now I'll see if there are any Preview folks chattering about it in the Insider forum.
  3. DENAz666 Win User

not getting pin pictures show on my dash

Oh well, worth a try :p

I would stick with the thread in the preview program, as that would be my guess as to where the problem is coming from. Just make sure you report the error through your console too, as it sends a lot of data from the console to the team which they use to
    diagnose the problem. To report an error through the console, have the error on screen, and hold down the xbox button on your controll, then select the "Report a problem" button and follow the details :)

Good luck!
  4. LennonGuto Win User

VEVO App on XBOX ONE: "The app could not be launched, please try again" ALL THE TIME

I reported that error "vevo error, the APP could not be launched, try again" for Xbox supporte and they said it is VEVO fault, OK I reported that error for Vevo email supporte and they said it is a problem on Xbox one.. What can i do now?
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass?

I have been using it for a while and have had no problems, but I have seen many reports of problems downloading the games.
  6. Footylol Win User

Multiplayer problem!

Having this issue. "An unknown error occurred while attempting to change the Network Settings" is the error i keep getting. no fixes found and no help on the blizzard site for this, though multiple people reported the same thing.
Thema:

1. Error while reporting a problem - Similar Threads - Error while reporting

2. Error while preforming offline system update

in XboX Insiders
    Error while preforming offline system update: E101 error while preforming offline system update. My Xbox (Original Matte Top) hasn't been updated since 2019, according to the offline system update page, my Xbox needs 2 update files, OSU1 and...
  3. Hello, my father, who's in the alpha skip ahead ring, has recently run into an error while...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, my father, who's in the alpha skip ahead ring, has recently run into an error while...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KeptGhost311 [link] [comments]
  4. Disk read error while playing a downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk read error while playing a downloaded game: Ive been having issues while playing warzone (downloaded directly to hard drive). I’ll be in the middle of a game and get kicked to the main screen with a disk read error even though theres no...
  5. I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error message 0x8024001e while trying to download Forza Horizon 4 with...: I downloaded it earlier today, but when I tried launching the game, it kept crashing and the application would only be open for a second. I looked it up and there was no solution so I just...
  6. An error occurred while posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occurred while posting your Looking for Group: I need some serious help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post Looking for Groups on my Windows 10 PC. I play Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition and whenever I open my Xbox Game...
  7. ARK: Survival Evolved error while installing

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved error while installing: I recently bought game pass for my pc and in the Xbox (Beta) application, I went to install ARK. When clicked install it would say "installing" then it would say "error" before anything else could...
  8. Redeeming a code region error, while being in the same region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a code region error, while being in the same region.: Greetings, So yesterday I've purchased a game as a gift for a friend. We live a few blocks away from each other and I've decided to make a little gift. All was great until the region blocked...
  9. Xbox Beta (PC) Error 0x80040154 while trying to download State of decay 2 Juggernaut

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta (PC) Error 0x80040154 while trying to download State of decay 2 Juggernaut: Hi I have been trying to download/install for some time now. On the Xbox Beta it comes up with error 0x80040154 and downloads nothing, tried to use the Microsoft store and it also does not work...
  10. I would like to report a new error code which I encounter while trying to download from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to report a new error code which I encounter while trying to download from ...: Hi guys, I keep an error that reads "Something unexpected happened - Code: 0x87E00005" while trying to download Forza Horizon 3 from the Xbox Market place. I have tried everything; hard reset,...