Error while reporting a problem

Discus and support Error while reporting a problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If i have a disk inside my xbox then whenever i go it report a problem on the xbox instead of taking me to the xbox insider hub it starts up the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RagPlayz, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/RagPlayz
    /u/RagPlayz Guest

If i have a disk inside my xbox then whenever i go it report a problem on the xbox instead of taking me to the xbox insider hub it starts up the game on the disk and then opens the insider hub and there it says unable to report the problem

Workaround: take out the disk from the xbox

Also i am currently in the beta ring and this was not happening before the 1910 groundwork update

submitted by /u/RagPlayz
    [link] [comments]

/u/RagPlayz, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I saw this error today when trying to report a problem. I selected Report a Problem, and then the insider app begins to start, and then the error is thrown in a dialog that tells me to report the error....

I did it about 5 times in a row, for funsies. Each time I got the identical error message with the Report button.

There is no information available about the error on the Xbox website error code search feature. Now I'll see if there are any Preview folks chattering about it in the Insider forum.
  3. DENAz666 Win User

not getting pin pictures show on my dash

Oh well, worth a try :p

I would stick with the thread in the preview program, as that would be my guess as to where the problem is coming from. Just make sure you report the error through your console too, as it sends a lot of data from the console to the team which they use to
    diagnose the problem. To report an error through the console, have the error on screen, and hold down the xbox button on your controll, then select the "Report a problem" button and follow the details :)

Good luck!
  4. LennonGuto Win User

VEVO App on XBOX ONE: "The app could not be launched, please try again" ALL THE TIME

I reported that error "vevo error, the APP could not be launched, try again" for Xbox supporte and they said it is VEVO fault, OK I reported that error for Vevo email supporte and they said it is a problem on Xbox one.. What can i do now?
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass?

I have been using it for a while and have had no problems, but I have seen many reports of problems downloading the games.
  6. Footylol Win User

Multiplayer problem!

Having this issue. "An unknown error occurred while attempting to change the Network Settings" is the error i keep getting. no fixes found and no help on the blizzard site for this, though multiple people reported the same thing.
Thema:

1. Error while reporting a problem - Similar Threads - Error while reporting

2. Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...: I download the program, in exe form from the website and just installing via the ms store, and in both cases I get the same error. Code: 0x800700B7. Happens after downloading when it first tries...
  3. Error while loading up EA access trial game

in XboX Insiders
    Error while loading up EA access trial game: Every time I load it up it says; Something went wrong, give it another try Any work around? submitted by /u/twiggysafc [link] [comments]
  4. Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error: i downloaded Fifa 2020 via my account (so no CD) after clicking the game it look like while its loading the xbox make restart without showing any error 6d34c1ae-da03-4ed5-8081-490e914812d7
  5. Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x: I'm hoping someone can help. Im getting an "installation stopped" error every time my download gets to 24 percent or 9.60 GB. The details for the error just give error code 0x87E00005.looking up...
  6. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  7. Xbox (beta) PC - error 0x80070005 while downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) PC - error 0x80070005 while downloading: Dear Community, I bought game pass beta today. I have a problem with games that need acceptance by administrator. When i try to download them, there is an information about an error 0x80070005....
  8. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  9. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  10. I would like to report a new error code which I encounter while trying to download from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to report a new error code which I encounter while trying to download from ...: Hi guys, I keep an error that reads "Something unexpected happened - Code: 0x87E00005" while trying to download Forza Horizon 3 from the Xbox Market place. I have tried everything; hard reset,...