Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One

Discus and support Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox One but every time I try to install it, it says "Installation stopped." It flashes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dreamrayz13, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Dreamrayz13
    Dreamrayz13 Guest

I'm trying to install Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox One but every time I try to install it, it says "Installation stopped." It flashes "installing" and "Installation stopped" a couple of times and then stops. When I click on the game, it says, "Sorry,
    we can't launch this. The item you're trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it." I did try that multiple times. I have restarted my xbox also multiple times. It also gives me an error code and when I put it in the site,
    it gives me information for the 360. The error code is 0x80070570. What should I do? I know it's not a storage problem because I have way more than enough space for the game. I don't know if the problem is with the xbox or the disc.

:)

Dreamrayz13, Aug 26, 2019
  2. ODST343 Win User

What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

star wars republic commando
  3. Darth Swifty Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

Star Wars Republic Commando
  4. Fear2Eternity Win User

Original Xbox exclusives that should have a sequel on Xbox One

-star wars republic commando

-Crimson skies

-star wars knights of the oldRepublic
  5. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

No More Star Wars Games? Lucasarts closed!

Star Wars Republic Commando was epic.
  6. XxScourgexX1 Win User

whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

Xbox: Star wars Republic Commando

360: Fallout New Vegas

One: Dark souls 3
Thema:

1. Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Error Installing Star

2. Bluray app install error 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray app install error 0x80D03801: Hi, i can't install the bluray app on my Xbox One X. I have install other apps without any trouble, and games also are installing and play properly. Actually everything work just fine, except the...
  3. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019. There is a persistent problem with Xbox (Beta) app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with...
  5. Installing games with "Administrator approval required for installation" - error 0x8007001F

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing games with "Administrator approval required for installation" - error 0x8007001F: I am a user of Xbox Game Pass for PC. Many of the Game Pass games download and install fine. The exception are the games with "Administrator approval required for installation" in the description....
  6. Error code 0xc80003fb when installing something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc80003fb when installing something: So I recently reset my Xbox due to error E105, but ever since then, any digital software i try to install just says *installation stopped*. Now, I know about this, but it doesn't even start...
  7. XBox Game Pass (PC) - Installation/Update Error for Dirt Rally 2.0

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass (PC) - Installation/Update Error for Dirt Rally 2.0: Hi, I could use some insight/help. Dirt Rally 2.0 as part of the XBox Game Pass on PC cannot be updated anymore, it exist with an error code 0x80073d24. Trying to reinstall the game always fails...
  8. Getting error code 0x87e0000d when trying to install FEZ from xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x87e0000d when trying to install FEZ from xbox game pass: I have already restarted my PC and I'm still getting the error. 9fd953f9-5fd6-4a27-b609-96212bc87bad
  9. Episode of game won't install. Reads error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode of game won't install. Reads error.: I just recently purchased life is strange 2. And all the other episodes installed except episode 2. I've tried to manually install and I went to the episode in the store and tried to install it...
  10. Error install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error install: I bought the dragonn ball z kakarot digital platform on 19.1.2020 , but i cant install it because it gives me an error, i know the problem is with the xbox and i would like to know when it will be...