Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One

Discus and support Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox One but every time I try to install it, it says "Installation stopped." It flashes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dreamrayz13, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Dreamrayz13
    Dreamrayz13 Guest

I'm trying to install Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox One but every time I try to install it, it says "Installation stopped." It flashes "installing" and "Installation stopped" a couple of times and then stops. When I click on the game, it says, "Sorry,
    we can't launch this. The item you're trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it." I did try that multiple times. I have restarted my xbox also multiple times. It also gives me an error code and when I put it in the site,
    it gives me information for the 360. The error code is 0x80070570. What should I do? I know it's not a storage problem because I have way more than enough space for the game. I don't know if the problem is with the xbox or the disc.

:)

Dreamrayz13, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Darth Swifty Win User

If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

Star Wars Republic Commando
  3. Fear2Eternity Win User

Original Xbox exclusives that should have a sequel on Xbox One

-star wars republic commando

-Crimson skies

-star wars knights of the oldRepublic
  4. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

No More Star Wars Games? Lucasarts closed!

Star Wars Republic Commando was epic.
  5. XxScourgexX1 Win User

whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

Xbox: Star wars Republic Commando

360: Fallout New Vegas

One: Dark souls 3
  6. VA Win User

May the Fourth

My two favorites would have to be Star Wars: Republic Commando and Star Wars: Battlefront II on the Xbox original.
Thema:

1. Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One - Similar Threads - Error Installing Star

2. I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018")

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install Xbox Game Pass for PC (error code "0x80244018"): Hello. I got the latest Windows updates and am trying to install https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller but it doesn't work. I get the error code "0x80244018". I have tried for days now! I really want to...
  3. Error installing Gears 5 and another games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error installing Gears 5 and another games: Hello everyone, I have the xbox game pass for PC along with the beta application and windows tells me that there are no more updates, I have the version 1903, however for several days I have...
  4. Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87E00005 while installing borderlands 3 digital download on xbox one x: I'm hoping someone can help. Im getting an "installation stopped" error every time my download gets to 24 percent or 9.60 GB. The details for the error just give error code 0x87E00005.looking up...
  5. Gears 5 won’t complete installation. (Error 0x8007001f)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won’t complete installation. (Error 0x8007001f): Hi there, So I’m trying to install Gears 5 Via bootcamp using an eGPU on a clean version of Windows 10 version 1903 but it gets stuck at 8.5GB/14% every single time and gives me the error code...
  6. gears 5 error install on xbox beta

in XBoX on Windows
    gears 5 error install on xbox beta: cant download the game and have update every thing windows and all my drivers . download and play gears 4 and forza horizon 4 without any problem [img] 62de8da1-d768-4f6d-9f89-b50318de4f7c
  7. Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error]: nao consigo instalar o jogo Gears 5 na minha maquina ... sempre esta apresentando o erro de dll. [Mod Translation-I can not install the game Gears 5 on my machine ... is always presenting the dll...
  8. Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7: Every time i go to install something (most recently the new Gears 5) on my pc i keep getting download errors like this It always errors, downloads then errors again ive tried restarting windows...
  9. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  10. Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]