Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child

Discus and support Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm encountering a problem when I try to give parental consent for my child to create an Xbox profile. He's 8 and likes to play Minecraft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TinaLy75, Jul 15, 2019.

1. TinaLy75
    TinaLy75 Guest

Hi,

I'm encountering a problem when I try to give parental consent for my child to create an Xbox profile.

He's 8 and likes to play Minecraft.

However, whenever I enter my email to give consent via his Microsoft profile, I get the following message below.

Is there something wrong with the site?

Tina

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

:)

TinaLy75, Jul 15, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

Parental Consent Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Can’t change to a custom picture

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    Remove.

Related Issues

4. DrifterX22 Win User

Profile pictures

Solution

Remove.

Related Issues

5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox Unreachable Settings

Solution

Remove.

Related Issues

6. DrifterX22 Win User

My gamer pic will not change

Solution

Remove.

Thema:

1. Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child - Similar Threads - Error parental consent

2. Error message when trying to give parental consent

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to give parental consent: In trying to give parental consent when creating an Xbox Live child account on PC, I get as far as entering my Microsoft/XBox Live account details and am redirected to a page that says, "We are...
  3. Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control error in Forza Horizon 4: It seems it's not a common issue amont other accounts so i couldn't find any solutions at first by doing some research on this problem. I'm %100 sure my account somehow is a child account and...
  4. Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.: I have my Forza Horizon 4 downloaded here, but when I click on design or even new tuning is giving an error, parental control of xbox live, something like that. I'm older, my account is older...
  5. Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error

in XBoX on Windows
    Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error: So after getting Forza Horizon 4 a few days ago I keep getting blocked from accessing "Hot New Designs" and some other online content because "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  6. No Parental Account but set up child account in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Parental Account but set up child account in error: Hi, I am a gamers nightmare, a parent that knows very little about technology.... I never set up a “parent” profile on my children’s xbox, and made their profile a “child” one with very strict...
  7. Xbox Family parent account error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Family parent account error: For years I have been stuck with a problem with my Xbox account which is that I want to play mutiplayer on Minecraft pe, But my privacy settings say otherwise and cause is from My adult account in...
  8. Xbox 360 error message "parent's Microsoft account isn't valid"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error message "parent's Microsoft account isn't valid": My son is trying to login to Xbox Live on his 360. When he does, he gets the following error message: Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a different account...
  9. i have an error of parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an error of parental control: hi microsoft , this is taxi from mexico , i need help i dont know the code of my xbox , and i buy the console in a resale shop and the xbox have it, i decided to call to support from mexico but...
  10. Error with parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with parental control: Error with parental control 11f58266-c2b7-4129-9c21-405114ec4b31