Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps

Discus and support Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Africantenderiza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Africantenderiza, May 19, 2020.

1. Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps

/u/Africantenderiza, May 19, 2020
  2. MoskitoJoe3000 Win User

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b

Same problem when trying to start on my Windows 10 Laptop the xBox app or xbox smart glass app or Groove. . xbox app always gives me the error code 0xbba and ask me to try later to connect. It worked 2 weeks ago including streaming a game from teh console
    to the laptop, but now.... . Any help would be very much appreciated!
  3. DIEUGENIO2 Win User

Internet Sharing from a Laptop to an Xbox 360

Alright, I did all the steps in the article and I have internet connection to the bridge but the xbox is still not getting past the network connectivity part. The Xbox keeps giving me IP address errors
  4. Il Buster lI Win User

Child account allowed to broadcast

Hi there,

Follow these steps - settings - Devices & streaming - device connections - (xbox app) allow connections from any device - (this xbox) - allow play to streamings & allow gaming streaming to other devices
  5. DanKen55 Win User

Streaming Xbox One

trouble shooting never really helps all the time and its server from xbox servers and my problem with the streaming on xbox and my xbox app when i use it the game doesnt run all that well with xbox app streaming and buffers or lag spike and it say network
    is slow even no i have high speed network with wire im using with 940mph speed and when try streaming on my xbox with out xbox app it still does same thing when using any other streaming stuff. Like server with xbox doesnt work on games that have higher 4k
  6. Cuscaden Win User

3D Blu-ray movies no longer play in 3D mode

Mister Maka,

I can confirm that with the Twitter Xbox Support they had me uninstall the app, do a full shutdown and restart of the console. A re-install of the Bluray application and the behaviour was the same. They then asked me to contact the Xbox Support Team by phone
    or chat, so I did that, took them through all the steps I had done and they asked me to do a factory reset (keeping games and apps), I did that, and the behaviour was the same in my case.

Thanks.
Thema:

Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps

1. Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps - Similar Threads - Error streaming app

2. Instant error when attempting to stream my xbox screen to my windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Instant error when attempting to stream my xbox screen to my windows 10 laptop: My xbox settings have "Allow broadcast to other devices" enabled, and I have successfully connected it to my laptop via the Xbox Console Companion App. Through connect, I can see my active game or...
  3. I keep getting this error message when I try to stream from my phone (USA - Omega Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting this error message when I try to stream from my phone (USA - Omega Ring): [IMG] submitted by /u/alacer24 [link] [comments]
  4. "We found your console but can't stream" error

in XboX Insiders
    "We found your console but can't stream" error: I checked the network on my xbox and on my android phone, all looks fine, the streaming test passed as well. The streaming option is enabled in settings, but the app keeps telling me: "Check your...
  5. Console streaming not supported error

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not supported error: Hi guys I'm trying to set up the console to mobile streaming on my note 10+ but I keep getting an error that says it's not supported in my region. I've looked around and I'm supposed to be, I'm in...
  6. Xbox to Windows app streaming error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox to Windows app streaming error: Hello everyone, I have been having this problem for a while now and posted a discussion about this before but I think the paragraph got deleted so I was left with a blank post, therefore causing...
  7. NBA App streaming error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA App streaming error: Hi, Been having an issue with the NBA Game Time app for some time now. All games (live or archived) only play for about 5 seconds and then the screen flickers for a bit, then goes solid green....
  8. I cant play games because i get internet issue errors but i can use tv and streaming apps just ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play games because i get internet issue errors but i can use tv and streaming apps just ...: My xbox is connected and online but I can't play games online atm. I've tried Destiny and ESO and got kicked both times for connection issues. When i test my network connection it says "your...
  9. Netflix *(any video streaming app) causes critical error and system shut down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix *(any video streaming app) causes critical error and system shut down.: Dear Microsoft, I received my XBO on 12/31/2014 and everything worked fine for the first 3 days; streamed several hours of Netflix, Twitch, Crunchyroll and struggled through an eternity of...
  10. Errors in Certain Streaming Video Apps (Netflix, Amazon, Twitch, and more...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errors in Certain Streaming Video Apps (Netflix, Amazon, Twitch, and more...): Been having some issues using certain streaming media apps since about early July. It seems to have gotten worse as time has gone on and now there are apps I just cannot use on my Xbox One. I...