Error xbox down

Discus and support Error xbox down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is extremely frustrating to not be able to play my games. Yet people who live a fee blocks away can still play their games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mackofall, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Mackofall
    Mackofall Guest

Error xbox down

This is extremely frustrating to not be able to play my games. Yet people who live a fee blocks away can still play their games

:)

Mackofall, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Error xbox down

3. XBF Amber M Win User

Error xbox down

Hi
    Mackofall

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to not being able to play games, it was due to a service outage yesterday and for the most part, the service alert has ended for most issues with the exception
    of the TV, Movie and Video function, which is still affecting many people. That being said, we are definitely working on the issues and getting them cleared up as quickly as we can and understand how frustrating it is when you're unable to play.

If you haven't already done so, we recommend that you
    perform a physical power cycle of your console
    and then try to launch your games again. If you're having issues with any TV, Movie or Video function, you can visit the

Xbox Live Service Status page
    and click the Notify Me button and enter your mobile number to receive a one-time text when this expires.

I hope this information helps you out. As there is no other resolution at this time and in an effort to minimize repetitive posts, we'll be locking this thread. Should the issue continue after you perform a power cycle to the
    console, please feel free to make a new thread detailing your issue.

Thanks again and happy gaming.
  4. Edgarour Win User

Error xbox down

it probably should have been a bug with your internet provider, try to dial technical support to get a solution
  5. dude not ready Win User

Error xbox down

There are some people that are able to play and some that are not if you have not restarted your xbox try and do so and if that does not work all you can do is wait they are hard at work trying to fix this issue
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Red dead redemption 2

oh the work is all down to Rockstar and their amazing team. xbox error or in game error?
Thema:

Error xbox down

1. Error xbox down - Similar Threads - Error down

2. Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...: So I got the BSoD and did all the usual steps to try to fix. Could not. Opted to reset the system (delete all) and kept getting e102 error message. Shut down and did the offline update with my...
  3. Time Warner: Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors: Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors “So in the last week or so I’ve been running into an issue where my xbox suddenly locks up, and it either shuts off on...
  4. Skate 3 down load error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 down load error: Hey guys, So I have an xbox 1 and im trying to buy skate 3 on the xbox1 but it keeps bringing me back to the home page, does anyone have this problem as well?or know what to do to fix it...
  5. Error close down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error close down: The game closed Down due to program error, while I was playing Pyramid. Now I can open Pyramid, probably because it cant find anything in the sky. How do I reset my Xbox so I Again can play...
  6. Bingo down connection error please fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo down connection error please fix: I luv this game please fix now! 1131ab19-eb1f-4118-8b3c-6de09782229b
  7. Live profile down error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live profile down error: I see suppert page: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/errors/error-code-8015190a but error again I change and save avata on pc's site(www.xbox.com) and. i also action on my xbox after my...
  8. What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ...: What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on my computer using xbox movie program. 47e110d8-ce92-47bf-bbc7-0e2aa9903494
  9. service down and no error code info!!!!???

in XBoX on Consoles
    service down and no error code info!!!!???: this is complete, visceral, and utter garbage, why is it that when I encounter an error code like 0x87e107e4 when I try to play my games on my own console that I paid for with my own hard earned...
  10. Xbox gives error message no matter what I do, hard shut down is only way to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gives error message no matter what I do, hard shut down is only way to fix: Sometimes when I turn on my xbox one I get an error message about not being able to sign in. It goes to the main menu / home screen, but when ever I click anything I get the same error message....