Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions

Discus and support Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am facing this Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions error on my Xbox S. Anyone here who can help me ? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anthony hawkins, Oct 2, 2021.

?

Xbox S

Poll closed Oct 9, 2021.
  1. Solution

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Guide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. error

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anthony hawkins
    anthony hawkins New Member

I am facing this Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions error on my Xbox S. Anyone here who can help me ?

anthony hawkins, Oct 2, 2021
  2. Steven Tillson
    Steven Tillson New Member
    I was also facing the same problem with my Xbox S but when I restart my Xbox, my issue got solved.

Steven Tillson, Oct 4, 2021
  3. John J. Hughes II Win User

Your profile does not have the correct permissions

Really wish I could help you but I don't remember how I did it exactly....

But if memory serves you have to do it from the xbox. you go to the parents account settings and find the child underneath and set it from there. can't be done from the website. it is remotely possible you go the child account and ask permission but I
    am pretty sure it is the parents account.

I remember it took several days and lots of experimenting to get it to work so the exact steps or fuzzy.... sorry!

If I think of anything I will drop another note.
  4. silly cat12 Win User

I am having same issue- bought son this garden warfare game for Christmas, just tried it today and it says same thing. He cannot get on there to play. Xbox Live(Xbox 360) is connected fine. How in the world to we get this to work??
  5. Cilo VaderGamer Win User

I Also had the same problem although I set up my son as teenager moderate
  6. SmartNutria6469 Win User

I am having the same issue. Need help. I even have him set up as an adult setting and still getting this erro.
  7. CracklyRacer38 Win User

I am having the same issue. Got my son the game for Christmas and he is still not able to play it. Xbox live is working.what is this "correct permission to access Xbox live" ? Please advise!!!
Thema:

1. Error: Your Profile Does Not Have The Correct Permissions - Similar Threads - Error Profile Does

2. 8015000A error when downloading profile via backward compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    8015000A error when downloading profile via backward compatibility.: I keep getting this error message when trying to sign in to play my 360 titles on my series x. It used to work fine but will not download my profile in the 360 menu. I've tried numerous...
  3. Error when trying to download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to download profile: For the past two days, I have been getting the error message "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem." when...
  4. I get error code 801540a9 when trying to download a profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error code 801540a9 when trying to download a profile on xbox 360: I have 2fa enabled and I've tried the app password but i still get the same error. I also tried clearing the cache but that didn't change anything. 14007c82-0233-447e-9b0f-07af0ddd3a44
  5. Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App: For the past few updates every survey or quest gives an error when submitting my responses or answers in the Insider app. Also in the App if I click my profile information it's blank, no level...
  6. Insider hub profile gives me “error, there is an error”

in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub profile gives me “error, there is an error”: I can’t submit the weekly pulse question, I’m getting an error. And if I go to the 4th tab (the one that shows my level to the insider’s program) I’m getting “error, there is an error”, it doesn’t...
  7. Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile): So randomly a few days ago i turned on my xbox and couldn't connect to live. I thought maybe it was an issue cause I'm also logged into xbox pc beta, so i deleted and tried to redownload my...
  8. 'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.' - Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.' - Error: Basically the problem is that, I have purchased 'Plants vs Zombies (Garden Warfare)' for my younger brother but whenever I start the game, this error would always pop up. If you are interested to...
  9. I have xbox live Gold, but I am receiving an error message that reads "Your profile does ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live Gold, but I am receiving an error message that reads "Your profile does ...: I have xbox live Gold, but I am receiving an error message that reads "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality." This issue just started up yesterday....
  10. My friend is trying to download my profile but every time he does it comes up error code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend is trying to download my profile but every time he does it comes up error code ...: We have been trying to do this all day. he is from the US so I don't know if a UK account works with the US but a lot of people say it does? HELP!! 840aff0c-c77a-4c30-a75b-8321d72ca4cc