Error

Discus and support Error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was Playing apex legends on my Xbox one, my screen went black and says alert, service outages happen once in a wbile. Sit tight. We're aware of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXGloxiniaxX, Aug 8, 2019.

1. xXGloxiniaxX
    xXGloxiniaxX Guest

Error

I was Playing apex legends on my Xbox one, my screen went black and says alert, service outages happen once in a wbile. Sit tight. We're aware of the outage and we're working to restore it

:)

xXGloxiniaxX, Aug 8, 2019
  2. HELLRAZER305 Win User

Error Error Error

DID you fix it I got the same one??
  3. InFaDeLiTy Win User

Errors Errors Errors

No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
  5. Photonimus Win User

ERROR ERROR ERROR...

Well, first things first.... If you want help, conduct yourself in a pleasant and respectable manner. Secondly, we can't help unless you describe a problem fully. Even then, we can only go through steps to try to help, so you need to cooperate. If the answers
    don't work, getting angry is not the course of action, it means we need to dig deeper.

If someone reads the issue and directs you to a solution, try it out. If it doesn't work, let us know so we can dig deeper.

And most importantly, understand that we here on these forums are not microsoft/xbox employees, we are gamers such as yourself trying to help out. When an issue requires contacting official support, they wont put up with this kind of attitude over the phone.

So again I say, please reply and fully explain each issue you are having so we can work through this.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Have you done any self repairs to the console? Such as replacing the disc drive or fixing an RRoD?
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057: There is enough space but it will not download . I have not idea what to do so any help would be welcomed 37b5d052-0146-4a74-8333-a3813c5fb12c
  3. 0x8b500b60x00000000x00000201 or similar error XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8b500b60x00000000x00000201 or similar error XBOX: SOLUTION Hi I had this error and the system would not complete an update. my router was blocking GAMING content so was stopping the xbox from connecting. Check your router settings....
  4. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  5. Sign in error "0x801901f4" to xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in error "0x801901f4" to xbox one x: I read some stuff about it and deleted my account from the console. Did a hard reset boot, re-installed and nothing seems to fix this issue at all. I looked at my network and security firewalls....
  6. gears 5 error install on xbox beta

in XBoX on Windows
    gears 5 error install on xbox beta: cant download the game and have update every thing windows and all my drivers . download and play gears 4 and forza horizon 4 without any problem [img] 62de8da1-d768-4f6d-9f89-b50318de4f7c
  7. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  8. Error Code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x800704cf: I received this Error when turning on my console this morning. I have tried all the basic trouble shooting methods: Hard resets for both my console and my router, checked other devices connected...
  9. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...
  10. Xbox one in system error E102 loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one in system error E102 loop: I have an original 500GB Xbox one. A few days ago I was playing Forza 6 and the game frooze. It was late so I turned off my xbox with a hard reset, because I couldn't go back to the dashboard and...