Error

Discus and support Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is error 0x87e00005?how can I fix it? 8ee9b2c2-2525-475c-bb99-7604aa9ce54f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luciano, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Luciano
    Luciano Guest

Error

What is error 0x87e00005?how can I fix it?

:)

Luciano, Mar 5, 2020
  2. HELLRAZER305 Win User

Error Error Error

DID you fix it I got the same one??
  3. InFaDeLiTy Win User

Errors Errors Errors

No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
  5. Photonimus Win User

ERROR ERROR ERROR...

Well, first things first.... If you want help, conduct yourself in a pleasant and respectable manner. Secondly, we can't help unless you describe a problem fully. Even then, we can only go through steps to try to help, so you need to cooperate. If the answers
    don't work, getting angry is not the course of action, it means we need to dig deeper.

If someone reads the issue and directs you to a solution, try it out. If it doesn't work, let us know so we can dig deeper.

And most importantly, understand that we here on these forums are not microsoft/xbox employees, we are gamers such as yourself trying to help out. When an issue requires contacting official support, they wont put up with this kind of attitude over the phone.

So again I say, please reply and fully explain each issue you are having so we can work through this.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Errors Errors Errors

Have you done any self repairs to the console? Such as replacing the disc drive or fixing an RRoD?
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. error 80154002

in XBoX on Consoles
    error 80154002: Hi in order to solve this issue try following this link and follow step 1 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I...
  3. Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC: Hi, I've got an issue signing into Xbox live on my PC to play a game I downloaded through the store. I was able to play it all week no issue but now I can't sign in. I've checked my internet...
  4. "Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Ever since the update that added the Warzone mode to Call of Duty I have been unable to access regular multiplayer. It keeps telling I need to install MultiPlayer Pack 2. I have uninstalled and...
  5. Xbox Freezing Error Code E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Freezing Error Code E105: So I have a problem that has happened like 3 days ago, everytime I turn my xbox on it gets stuck on a black screen and I know its not the Tv. So after its stuck on a black screen for a while the...
  6. Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7: After updating call of duty, I'm getting error code 0x800701e7. Resetting my console hasn't worked. 7ec3aeaf-5fa2-4d94-8b30-da161c449eb8
  7. Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error: Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”....
  8. (SOLUCIONADO) ERROR 0x80190194 No puedo instalar Xbox Game pass / Can't install Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    (SOLUCIONADO) ERROR 0x80190194 No puedo instalar Xbox Game pass / Can't install Xbox Game Pass: [Title translation=(SOLVED) ERROR 0x80190194 I can't install Xbox Game Pass] Estoy intentando instalar Xbox Game Pass en mi computadora nueva pero me muestra el error "0x80190194", el equipo se...
  9. Erro no jogo minecraft[Translation-Minecraft game error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no jogo minecraft[Translation-Minecraft game error]: Eu jogo minecraft no ps4,já tenho minha conta vinculada com a Microsoft,porém,não consigo jogar com meus amigos.Alguem poderia me ajudar? [Translation-I play minecraft on ps4,i already have my...
  10. Xbox Update Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update Error: When I tried to update my xbox I got the message "there was a problem with the update". I tried checking the network which was fine. I looked for a solution on the support page and looked up the...