ES-MX Gears 5: Localization Missing

Discus and support ES-MX Gears 5: Localization Missing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Sep 6, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Gears 5 me saca al escritorio (Gears 5 takes me to the desk)

3. ED kRevali Win User

¿Cómo puedo ver el tiempo de uso activo de la consola? -[Translation - How do I view the active console usage time?]

Lo de arriba pero en español

https://support.microsoft.com/es-mx/help/12417/microsoft-account-add-members-to-family

https://support.microsoft.com/es-mx/help/4028244/microsoft-account-set-up-screen-time-limits-for-your-child
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión[Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]

5. Edgarour Win User

Where can I find the xbox terms of service?

6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Problema con error 0x802705a [Translate] Problem with error 0x802705a

Thema:

1. ES-MX Gears 5: Localization Missing - Similar Threads - Gears Localization Missing

2. Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading: I purchased a bundled xbox one with gears of war 4 when it first came out. I redeemed the code, and the game works. but haven't played with it for some time, so now when I log into the game, it...
  3. Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be: Hello, When I start Gears of War, I get an error like "Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be". If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it....
  4. Gears 5 game stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 game stuck: The game is stuck w/ the welder bot on the doors to the mine. We can't get in to the mine.I've waited 1 hour, welder froze. 179553a3-8580-42b0-b2a5-432f97f6c8f5
  5. can't download gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download gears 5: stuck on 0% other games i can download but gears 5 no i've already lost 2 days just trying to download it [img] ea5650a6-1dd6-4e8a-99fa-0788c6047ba7
  6. Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone problems with gears 5 on PC: I am playing gears 5 on the PC. I can't seem to get my microphone to work in game. It's the same mic I use when I play other PC games such as League of Legends or Dota So I know it works. An...
  7. Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue: Whenever I start up Gears 5 for some reason my mic on my headset loses all function. The audio comes in fine but like I said... the actual mic just stops working completely on any program...
  8. Gears 5 dropping weapon if running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 dropping weapon if running: Hello, I have a very strange problem in Gears 5. When I press A Button and start running my characters drops the active weapon. I can't do nothing! The Controller Layout is Standard and I tried...
  9. Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5: Tried to re-install gears 5 using the games pass cause it would not start up. Now When I click install, preparing quickly flashes and the button to install displays again. Will not install to...
  10. Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?: Hello there! (General Kenobi) I've recently got back into Gears 4 solely for multiplayer. I wanted to give it a chance as I skipped the online part of the game upon release, but I want to look...