eso crowns

Discus and support eso crowns in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i renewed my eso plus membership last weekend and still have not received my monthly 1500 crowns..i have contacted the eso team multiple times and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by T D Moefo, Aug 30, 2015.

1. T D Moefo
    T D Moefo Guest

eso crowns

i renewed my eso plus membership last weekend and still have not received my monthly 1500 crowns..i have contacted the eso team multiple times and have not received an answer.. so im hoping you can help me

:)

T D Moefo, Aug 30, 2015
  2. Mapley live
    Mapley live Guest
    Eso plus bonus

Didnt get my 1500 crowns for eso plus

Mapley live, Aug 30, 2015
  3. ESO plus subscription in Elder Scrolls Online?

So I bought ESO Plus and haven't received my crowns?? So ZeniMax told me to contact Microsoft Support. Please would like to have my crowns!

BlockishCargo3, Aug 30, 2015
  4. APOCACIDE Win User

Eso plus bonus

15oo crowns is $15 anyway, don't buy eso plus
  5. xxPROBIExx Win User

ESO plus.

I'm an Ambassador/Enforcer/Preview etc. ESO IS NOT PAYING CROWNS
  6. DuroNL Win User

Eso plus bonus

The problem lies in the automatic renewel of the ESO Plus and the 1500 Crowns bonuse,

@MemphizUK buying Crowns in bundles would not generally give problems.

The reason why you need to contact Xbox Support for ESO Plus problems, is because of the subscription is with Microsoft directly, and not with Zenimax.
  7. Mapley live Win User

ESO plus crowns, extras not showing up after subscription purchase.

I got eso plus and havent got my 1500 crowns either
  8. Auswulf Win User

How Will "The Elder Scrolls Online" Make You Pay?

From what I seen a Crown store where you can buy pets, outfits and mounts with crowns but they are an optional kind of thing. You buy crowns with money. There is a membership that also seems like an optional thing as well called ESO plus.
Thema:

eso crowns

1. eso crowns - Similar Threads - eso crowns

2. ESO Crown Store Accidentally purchased wrong item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Crown Store Accidentally purchased wrong item: This is for the Crown Store in the game Elder Scrolls Online I went to the crown store to purchase an item I saw on my other character. I clicked the wrong item and pressed "X" to view bundle,...
  3. Elder Scrolls Online, ESO+ Crown allowance not in my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elder Scrolls Online, ESO+ Crown allowance not in my account.: i purchased eso plus on the 7th and still have not received my 1500 crowns that is included in the membership. I have already had an online chat with Microsoft to try and resolve the issue and I...
  4. ESO+ membership renewed but no crowns received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ESO+ membership renewed but no crowns received: Hi there! I've been a member of ESO+ scheme for the Elder Scrolls Online for a few months now. It renews automatically on the 2nd of every month. Yet this time as of after 2nd of October, even...
  5. ESO PLUS subscription - No receipt of 1,500 crowns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO PLUS subscription - No receipt of 1,500 crowns: Hello, last night I took an ESO PLUS subscription. It activated but I did not receive my 1500 crowns. This is not normal, what should I do? 63d15d8c-ab82-4908-b145-dce4542a31b6
  6. ESO PLUS, NO CROWNS!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO PLUS, NO CROWNS!!!: I got eso plus last month for the first time, got the 1500 crowns like normal and saved them. This month I was billed and got nothing, my crowns didnt show up. Kinda mad about this and plan on...
  7. ESO Crown Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Crown Code: Hi guys, I need a biot of help. Bought an ESO Crown code and not thinking i bought a *** Xbox1 version crown code, contacted ESO, after like 5 *** days they get back to me and tell me basacly to...
  8. ESO Plus Crown Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Plus Crown Problems: I have had problems getting my Crowns credited to my account each month while paying for the ESO Plus subscription, it seems that last month's and this month's crowns were never credited. I...
  9. Did not receive crowns purchased for ESO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive crowns purchased for ESO: Recently lurched the 750 crown pack through the Xbox store but did not receive the crowns. Any help would be appreciated. ca3dd033-3782-412c-9b72-1ddb3c35fd6e
  10. ESO Crown Pricing, why do we have to pay more for them than those on a PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESO Crown Pricing, why do we have to pay more for them than those on a PC.: I find the pricing for in game currency for those of us who play this on the Xbox one a complete rip off. I have a gold membership and so already pay for the upkeep of the network. So why am I...