ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early"

Discus and support ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, when i try to start up the game I get a message saying "You're too early" and so on and says to check the store for the launch date. I'm CST,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Advent Marine, Jun 8, 2015.

1. ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early"

Okay, when i try to start up the game I get a message saying "You're too early" and so on and says to check the store for the launch date.

I'm CST, and its currently 2:59 here. and its supposed to be available 12:01 AM. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

Advent Marine, Jun 8, 2015
  2. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Shop.net question

[quote user="SuperBoof"]Paying early prevents a price increase[/quote]

Paying now won't make any difference at all. If you pre-order it at a price, and don't pay early...you still only pay the price you originally pre-ordered it at anyway.

Naffry, Jun 8, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You're too early?

As stated in the games description, you won't have access to the regular game until the new one launches.

Smwutches, Jun 8, 2015
Thema:

ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early"

1. ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early" - Similar Threads - ESO still say's

2. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...
  3. ESO not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO not loading: Game will not load, I get the error message to logging with the profile which made the purchase and go to the game store. Ok I clicked on the link and the game is linked to my profile and I see...
  4. Age of Empires 3 Eso Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 3 Eso Account: Hi. I just bought Age of Empires 3 Complete Collection on Steam. I tried to create an ESO Account but as always the eternal 100 Bad CD Key error shows. I went on the site and apparently somebody...
  5. Eso gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eso gameshare: My husband and i haven't played ESO for a while and want to get back into it, myself more than him. Is the new elsweyr update able to be game shared or do we both have to buy it? I don't really...
  6. ESO Server Connection timed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Server Connection timed out: Everytime I try to log into ESO, it tells me server connection timed out. I've restarted the app, my console, I've cleared my network cache. Bethesda says there's no current maintenance and all...
  7. ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?: Yesterday morning I was able to sign on and play for over an hour. Yesterday afternoon, I signed in and was able to play for all of 5 minutes before being booted off and I haven't been able to...
  8. ESO Failed to Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Failed to Login: I know this is a known issue but it seems hardly been takled by either company. Any way i have been playing ESO since xbox launch but over the last few years i have been plagued by the Failed to...
  9. ESO crashing ONLY for my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO crashing ONLY for my profile: Okay so I have been playing this game AVIDLY; my character has reached champion level, I've met many new people and I've just been having a lot of fun. However as I discovered earlier, my game...
  10. ESO on xbox one Singapore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO on xbox one Singapore: Anybody tried playing Elder Scrolls Online on xbox one? 01a71061-ca0d-40c5-9c88-80bc7f3faccc