ESPN APP on Xbox

Discus and support ESPN APP on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried all of the troubleshooting tips and tricks but my ESPN app on my Xbox still is having trouble connecting to THEIR espn services. Is anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SA1NT 0F LI3S, Jul 22, 2019.

1. ESPN APP on Xbox

I’ve tried all of the troubleshooting tips and tricks but my ESPN app on my Xbox still is having trouble connecting to THEIR espn services.

Is anyone out there also experiencing this issue with the ESPN app on xbox one?

Thanks in advance.

:)

SA1NT 0F LI3S, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Epic Louie Win User

World Cup tomorrow and destination Brazil on X1

You can watch all of the World Cup matches with the ESPN app. I'm using the ESPN app on my Xbox One.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

espn+

Hi Keith,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. To troubleshoot the ESPN app, we recommend our article ESPN app for Xbox One.

Currently the app manual is unavailable from our site, but you may wish to visit http://espn.go.com/espn3/faq for further help.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. mikeymikemts Win User

New ESPN app works ony with game controller?

I'm pretty sure ESPN Or Microsoft will be releasing a new Update for that issue soon... Or the App is currently not programmed properly with the ESPN App ..

Michael.
  5. Barkfark Win User

ESPN app freeze

I am having the exact same problem as justletmeplay. I'm trying to watch the Rose and Fiesta bowls, but all I get is the red intro screen for the ESPN app with the two circles. I can exit from it if I want, and netflix works fine. It's just the ESPN app.
    The ESPN app is what sold us on TV through the Xbox instead of Cable, and now we're seriously reconsidering.
  6. Ener Ji Win User

ESPN App WTH??

Completely agreed. The ESPN app's functionality in "snap" mode is close to useless. Does anyone know how to provide feedback to the developers of the ESPN app?
Thema:

ESPN APP on Xbox

1. ESPN APP on Xbox - Similar Threads - ESPN APP

2. ESPN App is Terrible!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App is Terrible!: My ESPN app is constantly freezing, or playing audio with no video to go along with. This has been happening for a year or so now, and I'm tired of dealing with it. Its time to fix this piece of...
  3. Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped: So I'm looking for some help. I'm watching espn on the Xbox and it says playback stopped. Maximum number of concurrent streams on your account. I've uninstalled then installed app. I've called...
  4. ESPN and Netflix apps are constantly dimming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN and Netflix apps are constantly dimming: While watching various apps, including ESPN and Netflix, my Xbox One S will dim the screen approximately every ten minutes or so. I have to hit some button on the controller to light the screen...
  5. ESPN APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN APP: This APP needs a lot of work. For one...it is extremely annoying that I cannot select the same replays or programs that I can on the WatchESPN app on my phone or computer. Secondly, this APP is...
  6. ESPN APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN APP: I don't have the ESPN app anymore. Was this app deleted. 103cf4fb-1c2a-4e06-927d-039ef27278ea
  7. espn app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    espn app: I try to watch espn on xbox and it says my current subscription doesn't allow me to watch it. I want to know how to change the subscription and tv provider on the app....
  8. ESPN App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App: I want to know if I can get ESPN3 on the ESPN app for my 360. I've heard it might not work. Is this true? e07f4c1e-c696-4514-a8f0-a2bc4630ca93
  9. Nfl app and ESPN app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl app and ESPN app not working: the nfl app has not worked in 4 days I have uninstalled it reinstalled it and still nothing .I also removed my profile and then readded it still nothing called Microsoft they said it was on the...
  10. Fix the Watch ESPN app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Watch ESPN app: The Watch ESPN app is a mess. It takes 10-15 seconds to open and then you are treated to a clunky and sluggish UI. Pressing B to go fullscreen is silly. Switching between streams is a chore. The...