espn+

Discus and support espn+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i turn off captions on the espn+ app xbox says it is off but they are still displayed 22566f60-29e5-4a28-b639-16be4cf300d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeithGrueser, Feb 12, 2019.

1. KeithGrueser
    KeithGrueser Guest

espn+

how do i turn off captions on the espn+ app xbox says it is off but they are still displayed

:)

KeithGrueser, Feb 12, 2019
  2. LOTCP456 Win User

WatchESPN app issue: No sound during broadcast, but there is sound during commercials

I'm having a different issue, in the live feeds there is just espn 1, no espn 2 espn news or espn u...wtf?
  3. LOTCP456 Win User

WatchESPN app issue: No sound during broadcast, but there is sound during commercials

I'm having a different issue. If you go to the live feeds only espn 1 is available, no espn 2 or espn news or espn u...wtf?
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Access to NFL games?

5. tohellnbak Win User

NFL Now App is Live

Dwoop.. looks like the ESPN fantasy is on the ESPN app this year.. or so I heard/seen
  6. OUgroundGAME Win User

ESPN 3

Go to MEMORY / GAMES / ESPN CONTENT. Delete Espn content, but not the espn app which appears right before it. After you delete it, launch espn again. It should do a quick update, then load right up. I did this with 2 consoles & have had zero problems since.
    Worth a shot.
Thema:

espn+

1. espn+ - Similar Threads - espn+

2. ESPN APP on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN APP on Xbox: I’ve tried all of the troubleshooting tips and tricks but my ESPN app on my Xbox still is having trouble connecting to THEIR espn services. Is anyone out there also experiencing this issue with...
  3. ESPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN: The ESPN app quit working earlier this week. When I bring it up it shows all of the channels and games available but nothing works. Support is worthless. You can't contact anyone and cannot...
  4. ESPN NFL 2K5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN NFL 2K5: Please!! how can we get this game on backward compatibility?!!!! b806c60b-77f1-4bd8-aace-e70b744e48fb
  5. Espn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Espn: how does the espn app work? Do I have to have cable in order to have access 0ac072b3-1cec-42d4-b91a-214b7563320a
  6. ESPN App is Terrible!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App is Terrible!: My ESPN app is constantly freezing, or playing audio with no video to go along with. This has been happening for a year or so now, and I'm tired of dealing with it. Its time to fix this piece of...
  7. Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Concurrent stream on espn app playback stopped: So I'm looking for some help. I'm watching espn on the Xbox and it says playback stopped. Maximum number of concurrent streams on your account. I've uninstalled then installed app. I've called...
  8. When trying to activate espn on my Xbox one, what do I choose as a provider?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to activate espn on my Xbox one, what do I choose as a provider?: I am trying to activate it but do not know what provider to choose c4d397ed-29d2-4866-91b2-5b4b5850b72f
  9. ESPN and Netflix apps are constantly dimming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN and Netflix apps are constantly dimming: While watching various apps, including ESPN and Netflix, my Xbox One S will dim the screen approximately every ten minutes or so. I have to hit some button on the controller to light the screen...
  10. ESPN APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN APP: This APP needs a lot of work. For one...it is extremely annoying that I cannot select the same replays or programs that I can on the WatchESPN app on my phone or computer. Secondly, this APP is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. espn xbox something went wrong