Essential failure - Microsoft please look at this! (2Seconds blackscreen)

Discus and support Essential failure - Microsoft please look at this! (2Seconds blackscreen) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a failure with momantary Blackscreens for 2 Seconds, reported from a lot of Users. PLEASE KEEP A EYE ON THIS! Here are some Threads were it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bhutankam Pema, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Essential failure - Microsoft please look at this! (2Seconds blackscreen)

Bhutankam Pema, Jun 10, 2014
  2. ToniestPick
    ToniestPick Guest
    Xbox One Won't Power On

So if the orange light is on, when you press the power button it turns white for about 2seconds this means the xbox one is broken???? Help please!,!!!

ToniestPick, Jun 10, 2014
  3. KILLERHEDAKE
    KILLERHEDAKE Guest
    Choppy gameplay, Slow Loading Textures, Occasional glitches

Try clearing the cache on your hard drive/memory device; you can perform this by going under settings, memory and higlighting your device(s) and pressing "Y" to begin. If this does not clear it up, it sounds like you may need a repair as a general hardware
    failure is sure to be just around the corner. E74 is a typical hardware failure that causes graphical issues. If this happens, the console will display a multi-language blackscreen with E74 at the bottom as well as displaying one segment of the Ring of Light
    in red. This will require a repair order to be started.

KILLERHEDAKE, Jun 10, 2014
  4. ToniestPick Win User

Xbox One Won't Power On

So if the orange light is on, when you press the power button it turns white for about 2seconds this means the xbox one is broken???? Help please!,!!!
  5. YEAH12345678910 Win User

Cannot Sign In

nope i have done the cache thing but the page shows the options for 2seconds then goes blank
  6. Bhutankam Pema Win User

ok just got a used xbox one and trying to register it

Sorry but such things drives me crazy...

I hope the Warranty belongs to the Serial Number and not linked to microsoft Accounts...^^

you will Need to take it back.. otherwise aloud Retailers to repair and Exchange, so simply.

2 Years Warranty is 2 Years.. doesn`t matter who is using the Console...

I know the "System" is not perfect! I mean the process for request Repairs..

I know you just want to Support your Costumors direct, but in this case you should have some local Retailers like Microsoft Stores in each of your supported Country`s! Where I can go to and Show my Issue. (Special short 2seconds Blackscreen Issue- which
    is demented by Microsoft or resolve suggest is buy a new TV,,,)

It is not possible that I can^t bring the Console to the place I bought it for Repair..

Retailers (InterDiscount, digitec.ch) confirmed to me this statement from Microsoft.

Ok calm down..

By the way it would be cool to get in contact with some "xbox-Heads" also for chatting and exchanging feature requests..
  7. yanos101 Win User

Connecting to servers & fetching profile problem

connecting to xbox live.....2seconds fetching online profile.....about 8-10seconds always has been that way since day one for me
  8. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

Choppy gameplay, Slow Loading Textures, Occasional glitches

Try clearing the cache on your hard drive/memory device; you can perform this by going under settings, memory and higlighting your device(s) and pressing "Y" to begin. If this does not clear it up, it sounds like you may need a repair as a general hardware
    failure is sure to be just around the corner. E74 is a typical hardware failure that causes graphical issues. If this happens, the console will display a multi-language blackscreen with E74 at the bottom as well as displaying one segment of the Ring of Light
    in red. This will require a repair order to be started.
Thema:

Essential failure - Microsoft please look at this! (2Seconds blackscreen)

1. Essential failure - Microsoft please look at this! (2Seconds blackscreen) - Similar Threads - Essential failure Microsoft

2. Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.: While streaming in xbox video, service cut out. Error code popped up and told me software update failure. Was forced to shut down XBox One and now I am unable to use my online services. Please...
  3. Someone essentially stole a Quantum Break game code from me, what can be done?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Someone essentially stole a Quantum Break game code from me, what can be done?: Hi So, I was looking to trade a code I had for Quantum Break (Xbox One) on Reddit. Long story short, the other person deleted their Reddit account and didn't g through with their end of the...
  4. Just d/l thru EA Access. Any essential dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just d/l thru EA Access. Any essential dlc.: Hey guys, I've never played Battlefield before and was wondering if there is any dlc that I should get? Any other recommendations(guns,tactics,etc.) would be appreciated. Thanks....
  5. Xbox agent failed to provide essential information and now I can't play 90% of the games I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox agent failed to provide essential information and now I can't play 90% of the games I ...: I called Xbox support yesterday with hopes to resolve a hardware issue between my console and controllers. The agent on the phone recommended I try a "factory reset" on the console as it may fix...
  6. Xbox has no HDMI signal, controllers cannot connect. Essentially dead.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has no HDMI signal, controllers cannot connect. Essentially dead.: I have had this xbox since day one 2013 with minimal to no issues. Today however, I experienced an issue that rendered the thing useless. Background: I was playing overwatch while talking in a...
  7. Xbox one explorer fake MS essentials security alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one explorer fake MS essentials security alert: hiya all, was as browsing with explorer and all of a sudden I'm confronted with a security alert from MS essentials. this tells me to phone a toll free number in order to sort it. i can not...
  8. What are the Xbox One essentials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the Xbox One essentials?: Me and my girlfriend are getting our Xbox Ones next month and we were wondering, what little 'extras' would be good to have? A mic adaptor thingy? Since I've heard the One doesn't come with a...
  9. Microsoft Essentially Stealing My Money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Essentially Stealing My Money: How is it in any way acceptable for my account to be slowly being drained of funds? I had $39 in my account as of about 2 months ago, now it is down to $13. I purchased nothing. Thank you for...
  10. Get the 2K Essential bundle at Green Man Gaming. (for PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get the 2K Essential bundle at Green Man Gaming. (for PC): Yes I know this isn't a Xbox deal but with all the hostility here recently I just don't care. Delete mods if you don't want people to have a great gaming deal. greenmangaming.com currently has a...