Established GTA V crew looking for new members

Discus and support Established GTA V crew looking for new members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We're an established GTA V crew looking for new members if you're willing to join a great crew that helps out fellow members feel free to join our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LonesomeDove81, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Established GTA V crew looking for new members

We're an established GTA V crew looking for new members if you're willing to join a great crew that helps out fellow members feel free to join our crew. Please contact chri5104 or xPERFECTIONx08 for invite.

:)

LonesomeDove81, Jun 11, 2014
  2. I'm Looking for Friends or a Clan or.....whatever.

Add "RcG Killswitch" on Xbox One. My clan RcG "Reaper Crew Gaming" is looking for new members for games such as Destiny, GTA V, BF4, etc.

Punisher Cannon, Jun 11, 2014
  3. John m GTR
    John m GTR Guest
    GTR - X - GTA V Clan Xbox 360

GTR - X - Crew Recruitment GTA V Xbox 360

As the title says - i am looking for members to join my crew on GTA V ready for online mode.

The Crew is called " GTR - X - " and is a new crew.

I am playing on GMT time zone although i am hoping to recruit a lot of members from a few different time zones and i am looking for active players , a mic would help too but is not essential.

You can apply to join here if you are interested ... http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtr_-_x_-

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note : This is a "repost" in the correct topic section, not a second recruitment thread. thanks.

John m GTR, Jun 11, 2014
  4. LoH Will I Am Win User

Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V..

Any gta v crews looking for another member hit me up .. ;)
  5. Punisher Cannon Win User

I'm Looking for Friends or a Clan or.....whatever.

Add "RcG Killswitch" on Xbox One. My clan RcG "Reaper Crew Gaming" is looking for new members for games such as Destiny, GTA V, BF4, etc.
  6. peterthedrummer Win User

GTA V --- Looking For New Crew Members!

7. UncleKevin2076 Win User

New GTA V Crew looking for members

Im new to Xbox live but been gaming for years. Don't have any friends or a mic yet but Im going to get one. Add me if you want:
  8. MITCHUM92 Win User

New GTA V Crew looking for members

HEY MAN I JUST GO X BOX LIVE, IM 60% INTO THE GAME... HOW DO I HOOK IT UP TO PLAY WITH OTHERS?
Thema:

Established GTA V crew looking for new members

1. Established GTA V crew looking for new members - Similar Threads - Established GTA crew

2. A connection to Xbox could not be established.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A connection to Xbox could not be established.: A connection to Xbox could not be established. Only in Sudoku, I am able to connect in solitaire and mahjong. Please advise when a connection CAN BE ESTABLISHED. I'm going to have a very...
  3. Sudoku: Connection to XBox could not be established. Please check Internet and try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku: Connection to XBox could not be established. Please check Internet and try again.: This is now the third day that I have received this message. Have played Solitaire and Mahjong daily challenges and I am obviously on the Internet. Have deleted App twice and re-installed. No Joy....
  4. Sudoku "A connection to Xbox could not be established..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku "A connection to Xbox could not be established...": Been able to login with other games but this only happens with Sudoku. Started this morning and haven't been able to login since. Any ideas? c2ebcd90-4384-402b-b319-bd45d59c529e
  5. Infamous Clan open to everyone! Established, dedicated; We play CoD, Battlefield 1, Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infamous Clan open to everyone! Established, dedicated; We play CoD, Battlefield 1, Destiny: Infamous Gaming is a clan that does not care about age, but on maturity. We focus on having a core group of members that will always be online to game with, or on the forums to talk to. We focus...
  6. Established, active gaming community for casual gamers age 25 and up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Established, active gaming community for casual gamers age 25 and up: We are a Clan for gamers aged 25 & over. We play COD, Destiny, Battlefield, Halo, as well as other titles like World of Tanks, Smite, Neverwinter, and Rainbow 6. We currently have 200+ members and...
  7. Aldmeri Dominion Recruits Needed For Established Clan!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aldmeri Dominion Recruits Needed For Established Clan!: Hey guys, we are a guild which is fighting for the Aldmeri Dominion. We are a small clan, of only about 50 people total, around a third of which are playing ESO right now. We are in the process of...
  8. Established and VERY active gaming community looking for quality members!! Recruiting now for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Established and VERY active gaming community looking for quality members!! Recruiting now for ...: -DOM- Establised Nov, 2012 DOM Forums ABOUT US: We are now looking for more QUALITY gamers for our already successful and active community. We've been around for almost two years, and...
  9. Malice eSports Clan recruiting for strikes/raids - established, mature gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Malice eSports Clan recruiting for strikes/raids - established, mature gamers: www.maliceesports.com Malice eSports are looking for Destiny players of any level to join us on strikes, PvP, raids and more! Want a group to game with regularly? Need someone to join you on...
  10. Xbox One reboots when establishing wireless connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One reboots when establishing wireless connection: I recently purchased a Xbox One and have run into an odd issue. When attempting to connect to our wireless router the Xbox One console reboots. Connecting via Ethernet works as expected. I assumed...