ETERNAL SONATA

Discus and support ETERNAL SONATA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please make Eternal Sonata compatible with Series X 01d450c4-6b04-4298-b915-45db70873b1b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vug1984, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Vug1984
    Vug1984 Guest

ETERNAL SONATA

Please make Eternal Sonata compatible with Series X

:)

Vug1984, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Elite Rampant Win User

Looking for Suggestions on Good Turn Based or JRPG's

I've looked at my rental list. Eternal Sonata and Lost Odyssey are on the way (360.) if I like Eternal Sonata on the 360 I'll buy the PS3 version.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Best looking game you've played

"Eternal Sonata".

That game was beautiful.
  4. Goalmachine14 Win User

Games like Final Fantasy VII

eternal sonata is meant to be good
  5. XANGCRIS Win User

Some game gift ideas, need suggestions!

Eternal Sonata and Lost Odyssey
  6. banky71 Win User

Which Xbox/Xbox 360 Classic titles do you wish could be rebooted/remastered for Xbox One?

Eternal Sonata would be so great!
Thema:

ETERNAL SONATA

1. ETERNAL SONATA - Similar Threads - ETERNAL SONATA

2. Doom eternal no campaign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom eternal no campaign?: I recently re-installed Doom Eternal because I have game pass. I know the problem of having to download the separate campaign file from games and add-ons there but the actual file isn't there. I...
  3. Dolby Vision reduces brightness when shooting or getting hit in Doom Eternal

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision reduces brightness when shooting or getting hit in Doom Eternal: I'm playing through Doom Eternal on my XSX and have Dolby Vision enabled. I'm playing on an LG CX. Sometimes when I get hit or when I'm firing my weapon (especially the Heavy Cannon) the picture...
  4. Pillars of Eternity Series X Through Gamepass Achievements are Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pillars of Eternity Series X Through Gamepass Achievements are Broken: Hello, I recently played through Pillars of Eternity on my Series X through Gamepass. A number of achievements I should have gotten did not load. A number of others seem to have this problem as...
  5. Please make eternal sonata Backwards compatible For Xbox one ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please make eternal sonata Backwards compatible For Xbox one ?: I Absolutely love eternal sonata its own of my Favourite games for xbox 360 and i think having a dinfinitive edition of it for xbox one would be amazing!! 53c1a065-5e26-477e-b179-281e3f2499c4
  6. Eternal Sonata

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eternal Sonata: Hey everyone, Who else has had the pleasure of playing Eternal Sonata back on the 360? I would love to see it added to the backwards compadible list, it was a really great JRPG!...
  7. Eternal Sonata

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eternal Sonata: I feel Eternal Sonata was a phenomenal RPG that would be a great addition to the MS Backwards Compadible Library. Fingers crossed for it, and if anyone here has a 360, I would encourage you to...
  8. Cannot Download Eternal Sonata

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Download Eternal Sonata: Split from this thread. The same issue happened to me. It disappeared from the australian marketplace. I cannot find it when I search it in the console. Strangely we can still buy it in the US...
  9. Eternal Sonata missing on French store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eternal Sonata missing on French store: Good evening, i explain my probleme , two years ago , i buy the game Eternal Sonata on my market on belgium for 3.74€ (i always have the bill), now when i want to download the game , i always have...
  10. Eternal Sonata

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eternal Sonata: Hi folks, I was thinking a bit this morning about all the awesome games from the 360 library that have been added to the One's backwards compadibility list and honestly so far its been pretty...