Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem

Discus and support Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem every time I turn off my Xbox and then turn it back on the next day it says connect to Xbox live, then I click on it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by llBlue Yeti, Mar 11, 2018.

1. llBlue Yeti
    llBlue Yeti Guest

every time I turn off my Xbox and then turn it back on the next day it says connect to Xbox live, then I click on it I takes me to the network settings page then says my ether net cables plugged in but i need to restart my router. But I don’t want to restart
    my router every day, I tried restarting Xbox and then plugging the Ethernet cable it but it doesn’t help.

:)

llBlue Yeti, Mar 11, 2018
  2. Silen7
    Silen7 Guest
    How to Connect Internet Cable directly to Xbox 360

Hi everybody.

So recently I've been experiencing a lot of lag on CoD, i.e, whenever I join a game I get 2-bar and 3-bar connections. So I decided to search for some solutions. I read somewhere that I can fix this problem by directly connecting my Xbox to the router using an Ethernet cable. Now the problem arises as I do not possess an Ethernet cable.
    Currently, I have a cable through which Internet is supplied (It's a Fibrenet connection, which uses Optical Fibres for transmitting the Internet) and this cable is connected to a router which provides me WiFi.
    I was wondering if I can connect my Internet Cable directly to the Xbox 360 without Ethernet cables.
    (The cable looks exactly like an Ethernet cable so it can fit into the Ethernet jack of the Xbox, so that problem is covered.)

EDIT : I connected the Internet Cable to the Xbox but when I tested connection, It does not connect to Internet. Help

Silen7, Mar 11, 2018
  3. Super slow connection (only on my Xbox)

Issues pertaining to xboxlive goto xbox.com/status, as far as bad signal where is your console located? Is the console connected wirelessly or by ethernet cable?

SilentGamer895, Mar 11, 2018
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Super slow connection (only on my Xbox)

Issues pertaining to xboxlive goto xbox.com/status, as far as bad signal where is your console located? Is the console connected wirelessly or by ethernet cable?
  5. maxxedout Win User

System Link: Does it Actually Work?

the "ethernet" cord that you need to use is what they call a ...CROSSOVER .... ethernet cable it will say it right on the cord .... but that may not be the only problem did you install disc 2 on both consoles? .... i'm not sure but it wouldn't surprise be
    a bit if 343i/Halo4 doesnt support System Link .....try Tech Support at xboxlive,com if all else fails
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

ethernet cable problem

Hey there Maximum -

We have a troubleshooter that revolves around
    network connection errors
    that you may want to take a peek at. Choose the box that fits your current situation and follow the steps outlined in the guide. Hopefully that helps fix your issue but if not, post back and let us know what error message/code
    you get and we'll take a look.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  7. toad4luigi Win User

Can't play Kinect games offline

I use a Xboxlive account, but I also tried with an offline account and it didn't work.

And no ethernet cable is connected to my xbox when it's in (let's call it the "Kinect room") the Kinect room, since my cable is not long enough to reach the xbox.

I appreciate your help by the way, thanks.

Please try to resolve my problem, and if you need more clarification, just ask me.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

XBOX ONE not working on wired connection since my last update from XBOX live

Ah, thanks for clarifying!

Sounds like the Ethernet cable could be having a problem. Can you try to use another Ethernet cable to see if that helps? Are you having connection problems with other devices in the house?
Thema:

1. Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem - Similar Threads - Ethernet cable xboxlive

2. D-Link DCM-202: Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable You could get a wifi repeater that has ethernet ports, and tether that to the router. Never seen a router without ethernet ports...
  3. Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working: The cable works on other devices. Ive been using this for months on the zbox and now its just stopped working when i run tests it says it cannot connect to dhcp server. Ive ran all the solutions,...
  4. Ethernet cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ethernet cable: So i got an ethernet cable for internet speed to be more reliable..i plugged it in my xnox one and it worked great..until the next day i turned it on and it didnt work. I run a test and it "csnt...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox Live with an Ethernet cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live with an Ethernet cable.: Hi, My name is Jason and I'm currently experiencing an odd issue with my Xbox One that I never had before. (It's almost been 9 years now on Xbox Live, 4 years with my Xbox one) To sum things up,...
  6. Issues Connecting Xbox via ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Connecting Xbox via ethernet cable: I plugged the Ethernet cable into the Xbox and the router downstairs(have a very long cable) and the Xbox didn’t even acknowledge that I plugged in the Ethernet cable what should I do to fix...
  7. I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.: I know I can stream my Xbox to my PC but I am so far away from my router that the connection and quality are terrible. I bought an Ethernet hub to connect both my Xbox and PC to the internet and...
  8. Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection: From 2 weeks when I test my speedtest connection on my xbox one X with nat open, I can' t run over 160 mb(s while before I run 650 mb/s. This cause me problem with xbox live games. Premise that...
  9. : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable?: : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable? Hello There, Sorry for the issues with connecting. You can clear the alt mac address then try and connect. To clear the alt...
  10. Mi router no reconoce el cable de red (Ethernet)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi router no reconoce el cable de red (Ethernet): Hola, mi problema es que mi router no lee mi cable de red y si juego en linea sin conectar el cable no puede jugar bien, pues esto hace que se retrase y se entrecorte el juego...