: ethernet drop connection series x

Discus and support : ethernet drop connection series x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : ethernet drop connection series x Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. First,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SUMO THE MOJO, Aug 4, 2021.

1. : ethernet drop connection series x

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if on other devices the connection works normally?

:)

SUMO THE MOJO, Aug 4, 2021
  2. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

ethernet drop connection series x

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if on other devices the connection works normally?
  4. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  5. MarmiteOP Win User

Xbox series X crash

Do you mean crashes as in switches off? or back to the Home Screen? My son has had 3 series x so far! The first two randomly switching off and Microsoft said to return for refund and this latest one was dropping the internet connection by going back to the Home Screen. It seems as though my wireless internet connection wasn’t good enough even though the series x is in the same room as router. I tried using an Ethernet cable connecting the series x directly to the router and not had a problem since! I would recommend trying this. I know its not ideal in the day of WiFi but it’s worked for us and my son is happy.

I hope this helps

Marmite
  6. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
Thema:

1. : ethernet drop connection series x - Similar Threads - ethernet drop connection

2. Xbox series x Ethernet port broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Ethernet port broken?: Hi all, It’s not a new question I know, but is there any fix for the Ethernet port problem with the Series X planned? I can see questions ranging back from release and it is making the unit...
  3. Problems downloading with ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems downloading with ethernet: I have something weird going on. When I am trying to download a game on my Xbox Series X, I noticed that my download speeds reach between 180mbps and 200 with my ethernet connection even though my...
  4. My xbox won't read my Ethernet Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't read my Ethernet Cable: Few days ago, my xbox started to disconnected from the internet by itself, it disconnected for like 5 seconds and connect again like nothing happened. Since yesterday, my xbox stopped reading my...
  5. XBOX SERIES X ETHERNET SPEED ISSUE 1 GIG FIBEROPTIC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X ETHERNET SPEED ISSUE 1 GIG FIBEROPTIC: I have 1 gig fiberoptic internet connection, computer / PS5 have no issue with speed. But when i connect my ethernet to the xbox series x I get only 33 mbps, the console is brand new out of the...
  6. Xbox series x Ethernet suddenly stopped working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Ethernet suddenly stopped working.: I was playing a couple days ago and my Ethernet suddenly cut out. When I switch to wireless it works but the second the Ethernet gets plugged in it completely shuts down. There was a similar...
  7. anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?: for a month now having issues with it. never before, i know others having same issue now even with the series x 63b8e9f3-2a3d-4479-9524-f164bdeabb96
  8. XBOX Series X Ethernet connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Ethernet connection issues: Recently got a Series X. It is set up with an ethernet cable directly into the router. When I switch the xbox on and login to my account the xbox does not connect to the internet. I cannot...
  9. Xbox Cloud unplayable on Gigabit via Ethernet on multiple machines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud unplayable on Gigabit via Ethernet on multiple machines: Struggling to figure this one out. All Xbox Cloud games are unplayable. They start with slow horizontal "scanning" on static screens, graphics building up from top down; but as soon as there's...
  10. Ethernet Connection between Console and Router constantly drops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet Connection between Console and Router constantly drops: Hi, As the title suggests my ethernet connection between my xboxone console and my internet router keeps constantly dropping, however the wireless connection works perfectly fine and never drops....