: ethernet drop connection series x

Discus and support : ethernet drop connection series x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : ethernet drop connection series x Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. First,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SUMO THE MOJO, Aug 4, 2021.

1. : ethernet drop connection series x

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if on other devices the connection works normally?

:)

SUMO THE MOJO, Aug 4, 2021
  2. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if on other devices the connection works normally?
  4. MarmiteOP Win User

: Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  5. MarmiteOP Win User

Xbox series X crash

Do you mean crashes as in switches off? or back to the Home Screen? My son has had 3 series x so far! The first two randomly switching off and Microsoft said to return for refund and this latest one was dropping the internet connection by going back to the Home Screen. It seems as though my wireless internet connection wasn’t good enough even though the series x is in the same room as router. I tried using an Ethernet cable connecting the series x directly to the router and not had a problem since! I would recommend trying this. I know its not ideal in the day of WiFi but it’s worked for us and my son is happy.

I hope this helps

Marmite
  6. Blackhawks1009 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

Im having the exact same issue with my Series X as DMcC1 though im using the modem/router provided by Spectrum Cable in western NY. Ethernet cable works fine on xbox one and any other device I connect it to, but when I connect it to the series X it will
    connect for about 2 seconds and then disconnect and tell me i dont have an ethernet cable plugged in. It then alternates between connecting for about 2 seconds and then disconnecting for a while and then repeats the process. Wireless connection seems fine.
    I guess im glad to know im not the only one.
Thema:

1. : ethernet drop connection series x - Similar Threads - ethernet drop connection

2. Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?: Does anyone know if I can plug an eternet cable from an Xbox 1 into an Xbox 360 and get internet if the 1 is connected wirelessly? submitted by /u/KalebMM7845 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't use ethernet to connect Series X to the internet

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use ethernet to connect Series X to the internet: Hey everyone, for reasons I can't figure out, I can't seem to connect my Series X to the internet witha wired connection. This started when a storm came through my area and knocked out the power...
  4. Xbox cloud lag with ethernet cable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud lag with ethernet cable: Every time I try to play xbox cloud it lags, although I have an ethernet cable plugged in and it only lags on this computer, I tried it with my sister's pc and it worked perfectly fine, I've tried...
  5. Input lag on xCloud Gaming PC with 600Mb of Ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    Input lag on xCloud Gaming PC with 600Mb of Ethernet: I have some miliseconds of lag playing on xCloud through Microsoft Edge using a PS4 Controller with the 8BitDo Adapter. It's not an issue of the adapter since the input lag does not happen in...
  6. To connect to WIFI must remove ethernet cable ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    To connect to WIFI must remove ethernet cable ?: "You chose a wireless connection but there is a network cable plugged" With most all devices connecting to Wi-Fi does not require disconnecting of the Ethernet cable. Why does the Xbox Series X...
  7. Delay al jugar con cable ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delay al jugar con cable ethernet: He tenido un xbox one durante 4 años, nunca había usado el puerto ethernet, pero lo empezé a usar ya que juego fifa ultimate team, pero al usar el cable ethernet me di cuenta que tenia mucho delay...
  8. Xbox One X issues over ethernet connection and conflicting with other wired devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X issues over ethernet connection and conflicting with other wired devices: Hi all, I'm having issues getting internet using a wired connection. I'm usually able to get it connected to the internet (after clearing MAC, unplugging and plugging ethernet cable again,...
  9. : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable: : R9000 Netgear router (didn't have the option to pick so picked R7000) slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable Hello there @sleepshooter, I hope everything is going...
  10. Ethernet Connection between Console and Router constantly drops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet Connection between Console and Router constantly drops: Hi, As the title suggests my ethernet connection between my xboxone console and my internet router keeps constantly dropping, however the wireless connection works perfectly fine and never drops....