Ethernet or Wi-Fi

Discus and support Ethernet or Wi-Fi in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why, in this day and/or age, am i not able to manually select which network device i want to use on an xbox. Why should i have to dis-assemble an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Goobz52, May 22, 2019.

1. Goobz52
    Goobz52 Guest

Ethernet or Wi-Fi

why, in this day and/or age, am i not able to manually select which network device i want to use on an xbox. Why should i have to dis-assemble an entertainment unit to unplug an ethernet cable to use wifi? Why’?!?

:)

Goobz52, May 22, 2019
  2. Larry Shwa Win User

Download speed

Do you use Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
    Wi-Fi
  3. Your Dead McFly Win User

Is my Xbox One defective?

Are you using Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
  4. AridLizard Win User

2 xbox ones on the same network, lots of laggin

are they connected by wi-fi or ethernet cables?
  5. StolenStream31 Win User

Download speed

Do you use Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Ethernet or Wi-Fi

Some health issue here. Use the cable. Wifi is not good for your health. It is proven! So many cancers around us lately and we don't know why. 4g, then more powerful 5g. Then…

So, I use cable when ewer I can...
Thema:

Ethernet or Wi-Fi

1. Ethernet or Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Ethernet

2. Ethernet cable disconnects me from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ethernet cable disconnects me from Xbox live: Ethernet cable disconnects me from Xbox live Last week i was xbox live and i was disconnected randomly. I restarted the router and xbox. That didnt fix it, so i started messing with the ethernet...
  3. xbox live and ethernet connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live and ethernet connection: so for my xbox, i had xbox live. I got ethernet for the xbox, and xbox live is no longer connected. How do i fix this? e79cfad5-30c4-47ae-9366-bd4bb5325a11
  4. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  5. Xbox live won’t connect when I plug a Ethernet cable in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live won’t connect when I plug a Ethernet cable in: I moved my xbox one into my room and the wifi is very bad there so I hooked my xbox up to an ethernet cable. My xbox box has very small load times now but xbox live will not connect so I can’t...
  6. Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet: I bought a one X switching from a ps4. It was good at first. But now I constantly get disconnected from games and xbox live completely. But the internet will be up and running fine. The console is...
  7. X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one keep disconnecting while playing on Wi-fi so run a Ethernet cable direct and that...: Keeps losing connection on wifi when on ethernet now connects and disconnects repeatbly 7516b882-f3ca-47b1-9f2c-52b15bebf156
  8. 2nd One x ethernet not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd One x ethernet not working: 1st one x ethernet just died. Next issue wifi would surge every 5 or 10 mins. Modem beside console. Got the first one x sent back to be serviced on the Ethernet they sent another dud. Same...
  9. : Ethernet connection to Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Ethernet connection to Xbox: : Ethernet connection to Xbox I'd say you'd likely find minimal difference between the two setups. I think a safer bet is to carry on utilizing the Sky equipment since they can push firmware...
  10. Xbox One S Problemas ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Problemas ethernet: Buenas noches. Hasta hace un mes tenia mi xbox siempre conectada por ethernet, Ya que siempre estaba cerca del router y a si tengo mejor velocidad. Sobre principios del mes pasado me hizo...