Ethernet or Wi-Fi

Discus and support Ethernet or Wi-Fi in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why, in this day and/or age, am i not able to manually select which network device i want to use on an xbox. Why should i have to dis-assemble an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Goobz52, May 22, 2019.

1. Goobz52
    Goobz52 Guest

Ethernet or Wi-Fi

why, in this day and/or age, am i not able to manually select which network device i want to use on an xbox. Why should i have to dis-assemble an entertainment unit to unplug an ethernet cable to use wifi? Why’?!?

:)

Goobz52, May 22, 2019
  2. Larry Shwa Win User

Download speed

Do you use Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
    Wi-Fi
  3. Your Dead McFly Win User

Is my Xbox One defective?

Are you using Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
  4. StolenStream31 Win User

Download speed

Do you use Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
  5. Trollodile Win User

cannot connect to live

Are you connected through wi-fi or ethernet cord?
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Ethernet or Wi-Fi

Some health issue here. Use the cable. Wifi is not good for your health. It is proven! So many cancers around us lately and we don't know why. 4g, then more powerful 5g. Then…

So, I use cable when ewer I can...
Thema:

Ethernet or Wi-Fi

1. Ethernet or Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Ethernet

2. Xbox One X Ethernet Connection Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Ethernet Connection Issue: My Xbox One X has this is issue that if I plug in an Ethernet Cable into it. The Xbox does not register a cable and disconnects WiFi. After the Ethernet is pulled out; the Xbox reads connected via...
  3. My xbox time reset I do not know why. Also, ethernet wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox time reset I do not know why. Also, ethernet wont work: My xbox says it is September 1st, 2014. I do not know how. Also, my ethernet will not work. It worked fine an hour ago. 7294e11d-a346-4924-bd64-9f191a58b5dc
  4. Download speed lower on Ethernet??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed lower on Ethernet??: Why would our download speed be much slower when connected direct to the router via ethernet cable (3 mbps) but it would rise to 60 mbps just by unplugging the ethernet and letting it switch to...
  5. D-Link DCM-202: Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable You could get a wifi repeater that has ethernet ports, and tether that to the router. Never seen a router without ethernet ports...
  6. Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working: The cable works on other devices. Ive been using this for months on the zbox and now its just stopped working when i run tests it says it cannot connect to dhcp server. Ive ran all the solutions,...
  7. Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from internet over Ethernet in “instant on” mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from internet over Ethernet in “instant on” mode: I understand there has been another thread regarding this issue here however I strongly disagree with the solution. The issue is several Xbox One Xs keep losing internet connectivity (using...
  8. Ethernet cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ethernet cable: So i got an ethernet cable for internet speed to be more reliable..i plugged it in my xnox one and it worked great..until the next day i turned it on and it didnt work. I run a test and it "csnt...
  9. Wifi on Xbox One S has now stopped working. Only works with ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi on Xbox One S has now stopped working. Only works with ethernet: As above. Message states 'Cannot connect to your wireless network' Anyone else experiencing this? 29a2bbe7-5fca-45b8-9808-67c54b346f76
  10. : Can't get the Ethernet connexion to work

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't get the Ethernet connexion to work: : Can't get the Ethernet connexion to work From the PC yes, the internet also works. Only from Xbox it doesn't work 825824bd-5c99-4bba-a58c-52b8523430a3