Ethernet Problems

Discus and support Ethernet Problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ethernet Problems hey, my Xbox X has been working fine for a few months now and all of the sudden the Ethernet port won’t pick up any type of... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fire2074, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Fire2074
    Fire2074 Guest

Ethernet Problems

Ethernet Problems
    hey, my Xbox X has been working fine for a few months now and all of the sudden the Ethernet port won’t pick up any type of connection, I’ve tried multiple different ports I’ve gone to my friends house to try and plug it in and wired doesn’t work. Wireless
    isn’t an option for me and I need to have a wired connection

:)

Fire2074, Feb 4, 2018
  2. Ethernet Problem

where does the eror ocure at internet network that will show you when you test your xbox live conection

Alliance United, Feb 4, 2018
  3. Ethernet Problem

im sorry to here that the best thing i can tell you is that you chst with a rep or call. www.support/contact-us.com

Alliance United, Feb 4, 2018
  4. XxLinkMastaxX Win User

Ethernet Problem

i know right, but ehhhhhh its not like that so... We have to deal with it... I want to fix this or I will stop playing Xbox , cuz i won't buy a wireless adapter or a new xbox just to play games, i better buy a new computer then an xbox... I'm like so mad
    at the moment-.-
  5. mitchcraft1980 Win User

Ethernet Problem

have you made sure you are not using a cross over cat 5 cable ?
  6. mitchcraft1980 Win User

Ethernet Problem

ouch that sucks man , its a shame the xbox network ports dont have the green and orange lights showing if its transmitting and receiving data , that is a great way of seeing if it is working or not
  7. Alliance United Win User

Ethernet Problem

try to restart you rouder and modom for 25 sec. and then try the test all over agine. and lt me know if that works
  8. Alliance United Win User

Ethernet Problem

Thema:

Ethernet Problems

1. Ethernet Problems - Similar Threads - Ethernet Problems

2. Ethernet port

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ethernet port: Ethernet port Thanks, this great advice. Ill take a look and let you know when i can 62fb59ae-a5fa-4c40-8f57-753aa9b63b3a
  3. Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection: From 2 weeks when I test my speedtest connection on my xbox one X with nat open, I can' t run over 160 mb(s while before I run 650 mb/s. This cause me problem with xbox live games. Premise that...
  4. Xbox Ethernet connection problems

Xbox Ethernet connection problems: Xbox Ethernet connection problems Hey there Baxter! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to connect to your Wifi. Now, if this is happening right after you setting up your...
  5. Ethernet connectivity problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet connectivity problems: Hello, I was hoping to find help from the community as this has been extremely frustrating lately. I usually play and connect my Xbox One S via an ethernet cable using a specific port....
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet irritating problem

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet irritating problem: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Ethernet irritating problem so I go to college, and my dorms have a security on the Wi-Fi that doesn't allow it to be used on console. So I went to...
  7. Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem

Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem: Ethernet cable / xboxlive problem every time I turn off my Xbox and then turn it back on the next day it says connect to Xbox live, then I click on it I takes me to the network settings page then...
  8. ethernet cable problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ethernet cable problem: I've been having a problem with my Xbox it's connected to the router with a ethernet cable but when I check the network settings it shows that the Xbox is connected wireless it doesn't pick up on...
  9. Xbox ONE Ethernet problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE Ethernet problem: So I have Had My Xbone for almost a couple of years now and have literally never plugged in an Ethernet cable and suddenly it wont let me get online cause it thinks that there is an Ethernet cable...
  10. 2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter: First, I'll start off with the ethernet connection. I've been playing on the Xbox One on Wifi, which isn't as reliable as an actual ethernet cable plugged in. I have no problems signing on or...