: ethernet wont work please help

Discus and support : ethernet wont work please help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : ethernet wont work please help Hi Thank you for letting us know that the answer has been provided. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ZacharyRivers, Feb 3, 2019.

1. : ethernet wont work please help

Hi

Thank you for letting us know that the answer has been provided. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been
    resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the information listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to
    create a new thread asking for assistance.

:)

ZacharyRivers, Feb 3, 2019
  2. ZacharyRivers Win User

ethernet wont work please help

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and
    restart the console. Ki
    Thanks it fixed the issue... Not sure why i didnt think of that before but it works
  3. ZacharyRivers Win User

4. Omega Chefe Win User

5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi

Thank you for letting us know that the answer has been provided. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been
    resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the information listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to
    create a new thread asking for assistance.
Thema:

1. : ethernet wont work please help - Similar Threads - ethernet wont please

2. Issues Connecting Xbox via ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Connecting Xbox via ethernet cable: I plugged the Ethernet cable into the Xbox and the router downstairs(have a very long cable) and the Xbox didn’t even acknowledge that I plugged in the Ethernet cable what should I do to fix...
  3. I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.: I know I can stream my Xbox to my PC but I am so far away from my router that the connection and quality are terrible. I bought an Ethernet hub to connect both my Xbox and PC to the internet and...
  4. Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection: From 2 weeks when I test my speedtest connection on my xbox one X with nat open, I can' t run over 160 mb(s while before I run 650 mb/s. This cause me problem with xbox live games. Premise that...
  5. xbox ethernet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ethernet connection: been having connection issues with wireless on my xbox due to it being far from my router however when i have wired the connection up my xbox isnt picking up the cable. have tested the cable and...
  6. : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable?: : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable? Hello There, Sorry for the issues with connecting. You can clear the alt mac address then try and connect. To clear the alt...
  7. Ethernet Cable wont connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet Cable wont connect to internet: i recently bought a Xbox One X and it wont let me connect to the internet with a ethernet cable. Wireless works fine and all, but when i use the ethernet i used for my Xbox One it doesnt connect....
  8. Xbox one wont wake on Wifi with windows 10 xbox app, but ethernet it wakes from sleep fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one wont wake on Wifi with windows 10 xbox app, but ethernet it wakes from sleep fine?: Xbox one wont wake on Wifi with windows 10 xbox app, but ethernet it wakes from sleep fine? e9084566-1349-4f74-81bb-31339683de2c
  9. Xbox wont reconize ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont reconize ethernet cable: I've been having trouble connecting my Ethernet cord to Xbox. I plug my Ethernet cord to my laptop it works just fine. Xbox won't even recognize the Ethernet cord, haven't played Xbox that much...
  10. Xbox 360 wont Recognize my Ethernet Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont Recognize my Ethernet Cable: I'm new to the forums, so if I make a mistake, just understand I've never spent any time here. Anyways, There's been some strange issues going on. I've been able to connect to Xbox Live perfectly...