Europe Phantasy star online 2

Discus and support Europe Phantasy star online 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a little frustrated and annoyed at learning that Phantasy star online 2 is only being released for North America. I've played all the Phantasy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zero carnage, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Zero carnage
    Zero carnage Guest

I am a little frustrated and annoyed at learning that Phantasy star online 2 is only being released for North America. I've played all the Phantasy star games apart from this one, so when PSO2 was announced it was coming to xbox, well I was over the moon.
    Now my dream of playing the PSO2 game has been shattered thanks to poor decision making by whoever decided to restrict it's xbox release.

Please for the love of god fix this farce, this joke of a choice to only release in one region, I live in the UK and thought Microsoft had started to choose right and correct it's errors of the past. Yes that's right based on the choice of one game it appears
    MS are not using there brains on this one.

If there is no Phantasy star online 2 release for Europe or UK, your going to have alot of un-pleased gamers who not only grew up on the franchise but supported them in anyway they could also.

Please fix it

:)

Zero carnage, Jan 13, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Rolling off a comment from another user, the most likely answer could actually be attributed to ratings. The ESRB has the most lax rules when it comes to online play and that's typically that they don't rate online play at all. Even though the ESRB and
    PEGI ratings systems are both 'self-regulated,' PEGI has a harder track-record when it comes to governmental enforcement and their rating of games with online play. A lot of European countries find the PEGI rating board to be something legally enforceable
    whereas in the United States with ESRB its less strict overall with the most enforcement being in carding people over M rated games and the occasional state bill being passed for retailers. That could be an explanation that as to now why the game is being
    released in North America only... I'm sure further down the line things may actually change. Its a big series for it to not be released anywhere else, which is odd.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

There can be a number of reasons why a game is not released in a region. Most common ones are the developer has decided America only or the developers could not get an age rating for the game.

If it's the latter, then let's all hope it's temporary, and can get an age rating soon. Also the decision has nothing to do with Microsoft. This will be down to SEGA. You might want to contact them to find out if they have any plans to release the game outside
    America.
  4. igamer178HD Win User

i was hoping for a europe resalses so i can play the game with out having to play on my pc with the Japaneses text but looks like we will have to wait and see
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi Zero Carnage,

It's unfortunate when something like that happens, i also get excluded alot with my country and restrictions.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Id speculate that while the beta may be north america only, the final product may not be
Thema:

1. Europe Phantasy star online 2 - Similar Threads - Europe Phantasy star

2. Xcloud gaming alpha test in Europe...?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud gaming alpha test in Europe...?: Hy When the beta test start in Europe? I am very impatient to test Xcloud on my phone. Thank. submitted by /u/pempam [link] [comments]
  3. The €1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for Europe.

in XBoX on Windows
    The €1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for Europe.: I wanted to buy the plan, but when I press JOIN FOR € 1 it just send me to a page that says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're...
  4. Xbox all access in europe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox all access in europe: Is xbox all access only available in UK (in Europe) or is there any chance it will become avaliable in other countries before 31 december 2019 (when the scarlett promotion ends)?...
  5. Europe Release

in XboX Insiders
    Europe Release: What are your plans for releasing project x-cloud in Europe i wish i could use it here in germany, is there any known information submitted by /u/waisecreeper [link] [comments]
  6. Can I buy the xbox game pass from europe?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy the xbox game pass from europe?: Today I tried purchasing the xbox game pass for pc but I get this error: Try a different way to pay Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and...
  7. Panzer Dragoon Orta is not on Game Pass in Europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta is not on Game Pass in Europe: But you can buy it though. *shrug* fd2507b7-9107-4677-a3ef-644dd8e6e4c1
  8. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...
  9. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...
  10. xbox skill for alexa in europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox skill for alexa in europe: Hello Folks, i wanted to ask when the alexa skill "xbox" will be available for germany and is there any plans when it will be released for other countrys then the US and UK? Thank you in advance...