Europe Phantasy star online 2

Discus and support Europe Phantasy star online 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a little frustrated and annoyed at learning that Phantasy star online 2 is only being released for North America. I've played all the Phantasy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zero carnage, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Zero carnage
    Zero carnage Guest

I am a little frustrated and annoyed at learning that Phantasy star online 2 is only being released for North America. I've played all the Phantasy star games apart from this one, so when PSO2 was announced it was coming to xbox, well I was over the moon.
    Now my dream of playing the PSO2 game has been shattered thanks to poor decision making by whoever decided to restrict it's xbox release.

Please for the love of god fix this farce, this joke of a choice to only release in one region, I live in the UK and thought Microsoft had started to choose right and correct it's errors of the past. Yes that's right based on the choice of one game it appears
    MS are not using there brains on this one.

If there is no Phantasy star online 2 release for Europe or UK, your going to have alot of un-pleased gamers who not only grew up on the franchise but supported them in anyway they could also.

Please fix it

:)

Zero carnage, Jan 13, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Rolling off a comment from another user, the most likely answer could actually be attributed to ratings. The ESRB has the most lax rules when it comes to online play and that's typically that they don't rate online play at all. Even though the ESRB and
    PEGI ratings systems are both 'self-regulated,' PEGI has a harder track-record when it comes to governmental enforcement and their rating of games with online play. A lot of European countries find the PEGI rating board to be something legally enforceable
    whereas in the United States with ESRB its less strict overall with the most enforcement being in carding people over M rated games and the occasional state bill being passed for retailers. That could be an explanation that as to now why the game is being
    released in North America only... I'm sure further down the line things may actually change. Its a big series for it to not be released anywhere else, which is odd.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

There can be a number of reasons why a game is not released in a region. Most common ones are the developer has decided America only or the developers could not get an age rating for the game.

If it's the latter, then let's all hope it's temporary, and can get an age rating soon. Also the decision has nothing to do with Microsoft. This will be down to SEGA. You might want to contact them to find out if they have any plans to release the game outside
    America.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you all again and happy gaming!
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Maybe on the release or down the road more regions become available, this game was absent for the western market for 8 years 🤷��‍♂️
  6. igamer178HD Win User

i was hoping for a europe resalses so i can play the game with out having to play on my pc with the Japaneses text but looks like we will have to wait and see
Thema:

1. Europe Phantasy star online 2 - Similar Threads - Europe Phantasy star

2. How long does it take for Xbox Europe to dispatch repaired console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for Xbox Europe to dispatch repaired console?: My xbox was allegedly repaired on the 3rd, however, the UPS tracking has said nothing but “label printed” for nearly a week. Does it take xbox ages to actually dispatch the console or do I need to...
  3. does Xbox Live Membership (Europe) work in israel ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does Xbox Live Membership (Europe) work in israel ?: hello guys ... i want to buy a Xbox Live Membership (Europe) region i have purchased fifa 21 for the EU region and it worked perfectly in israel so i don't want to waste my money does the xbox...
  4. Xbox series x europe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x europe: Hi, i preordered an xbox series x from a european store and later found out that they use a different plug and voltage. Is this going to be a problem? Should i cancel the order? Is there an...
  5. Game pass in Europe.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass in Europe.: Am i able to activate and use game pass in Montenegro. 229bfedf-c2f1-4f32-b403-3d8aec9a453d
  6. Cant install gifted US game in Europe

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant install gifted US game in Europe: Hi a friend from the US bought me a gam callled "Rouge Company" and since i live in Europe, Portugal the game wont install. Could you please solve the problem? Thank you Error message says...
  7. If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe...: Are there any issues with this? I know there are all sorts of region lock things so I want to make sure I'm doing it right. 5a65bd58-a4f6-495e-b413-1621f401e448
  8. Why cant I activate Europe sub when I have active for Poland?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I activate Europe sub when I have active for Poland?: Hi I'm in poland and have an Game Pass(Poland) active but on G2A I got key for Europe and Poland is part of it :( But still I get can't activate cause I have differrent region active and have to...
  9. Xbox One 1TB - From Canada to use in Europe (France)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 1TB - From Canada to use in Europe (France): Hello gamers, I bought a Xbox One 1TB in Canada. And the power brick is only for 100-127 V. Do you know, if it is possible to use it in Europe with 220V? Thank you for the help,...
  10. Legal Waranty 2 years in Europe, black screen Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legal Waranty 2 years in Europe, black screen Xbox One X: Hello, My X box One X have a problem in the video out, I have black screen when the console is hot (after 2 or 3 hours on). Whyle few second I have black screen when I'm playing, the video come...