European players need this update microsoft!

Discus and support European players need this update microsoft! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't think there is a post about this issue, but i decided to create a new one amyways. Here's the problem: here in europe, there are tons of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnluckyBerry, Apr 6, 2015.

1. UnluckyBerry
    UnluckyBerry Guest

I don't think there is a post about this issue, but i decided to create a new one amyways. Here's the problem: here in europe, there are tons of different languages. And theres tons of people who speak various languages, such as myself. I speak 5 different
    languages: portuguese, spanish, french, english and german. English being my favorite one, although it is not my native language. So when i bought my xbox one, i was hoping to be able to use it in english, and be able to play games in english. But i was very
    disappointed. In the xbox one, if i choose to put it in english, i habe to put a region where english is a main language. Being a big fan of Call of Duty, when i put my region for exemple as UK (although i live in Luxemburg, small country next to France, i
    find it impossible to play online because of the terrible connection. And this doesn't apply just for Call of Duty, but also for any other multiplayer online games. What i ask, and i think as a costumer who paid 500€ for this system it is well deserved, is
    that we receive an update where we can choose to have our system in english but still be able to put our region of any country. For my exemple, it would be system in english amd region in french (because luxemburg is such a small country, consoles don't usually
    put in the option of choosing it). Please give us european players this update, i would gladly appreciate it.

PS: sorry if i type in something wrong, my english isn't perfect.

:)

UnluckyBerry, Apr 6, 2015
  2. Zamiel13
    Zamiel13 Guest
    European Players?

We are currently 2 guys from europe (GB and GER) and looking for other players from that region to start a new game.

We tried to make a group with American players but it failed due to the big time difference, thats why we want to search something within that region.

We don't want to rush through the game, just to finish it quickly, we want to have fun.

Just message me if you're interested to form a party.

Headset is a must-have

Zamiel13, Apr 6, 2015
  3. 2DRealm
    2DRealm Guest
    Phil Spencer on Xbox long term plans

Perhaps more of certain types of 1st party games developed in european studios will be somethign that help push European sales . Perhaps Microsoft should set up another european Studio with a real finger on the pulse of what European audience want. Or maybe its a bit of an Anit-Microsoft big bad american monopoly mentality that has trickled down from across the pond. If thats the case or a bit of both European focused marketing and having more European game studios would help drive sales in Europe.

2DRealm, Apr 6, 2015
  4. tom mucklow-CC66FD3D Win User

Eso aldmeri werewolf guild invite please?

Forgot to say im on European server willing to bite other players
  5. o Gunners o Win User

Aug 2 - 4 beta weekend

how on earth do you get a key and is the beta for European players yet?
  6. J4ME5x Win User

Sudden Death Gaming (360 BlkOps)

European (Mainly Hardcore game type players for black ops) still accepting applications
  7. VernierSlake Win User

MW2 Lag Issues, please read.

Bit of a long shot this but is it possible you're connecting to European or East Coast players and it's the distance that's causing the lag issue.
  8. Kaplan DEF Win User

European BF3 Players wanted

Hi, I'm from Belgium and I speak english. My GT:

How old are you?

Visit this Gamertags folder I made:
    http://www.findagamertag.com
    Search by games, language, country,... available.
Thema:

1. European players need this update microsoft! - Similar Threads - European players need

2. Medal Of Honor: European Assault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medal Of Honor: European Assault: Is it possible to have Medal Of Honor: European Assault brought back for back words compatibility? eb6e680a-3187-4080-b239-380ce2824a87
  3. US X-Box One - Will it work on a PAL TV in Europe and play European games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    US X-Box One - Will it work on a PAL TV in Europe and play European games?: Hi All, I have a US X-Box One and am moving to Europe. I know I'll have to get a new transformer to cope with the 240V mains there but my question is will it be able to display on a European PAL...
  4. Europeans (non UK) are we left out?

in XboX Insiders
    Europeans (non UK) are we left out?: Dear XBox Team, i love seeing previews but theres one thing that really gets me going, Console streaming is here and i use it Project XCloud is here but only for US, UK, South Korea and Canada,...
  5. Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2: Forsaken (Complete Collection) Unavailable for Europeans.: I am trying to buy the forsaken expansion from destiny 2. It does not show up. However, when i switched from my european location to USA. It showed up in the store. I tried to buy it but Americans...
  6. European game on uk xbox oneX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European game on uk xbox oneX: I'm looking at buying a copy of German Destiny The Collection off Amazon and I was wandering if it would work on here in the UK? It's a physical disc copy with DLC codes. Thanks...
  7. Problem de connexion au seveur européen TESO [Connection Problem to the European TESO]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem de connexion au seveur européen TESO [Connection Problem to the European TESO]: j'ai un probleme de connexion a TESO, quand je lance le jeu et que je clique sur jouer la musique se coupe et le chargement et beaucoup plus long et apres ca m'affiche connexion au serveur...
  8. Xbox One X - European Adaptor Cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - European Adaptor Cord: I am aware of the option to use an electrical converter in Europe (220V for France, Italy, etc.) since the XBOX ONE X console is multi-voltage, but I would much prefer purchasing the correct...
  9. Any LEGIT european players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any LEGIT european players?: Hi Im looking Legit Diablo 3 Reaper of souls players. Add me if u are interested. 6cf8b1b3-22e4-4bba-98a7-1a208a091cf0
  10. Looking for mature European players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature European players: Hi, I'm 34 live in Belgium and I'm looking for other European mature players who're familiar with common courtesy (sharing loot-helping-no pressure), have a mic and play for funzies just because...