Even after update, disconnection continues...

Discus and support Even after update, disconnection continues... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i got the latest update, i thought that the disconnection issues would be fixed with it but now i see that that wasnt the issue. Please xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mbur81, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Mbur81
    Mbur81 Guest

When i got the latest update, i thought that the disconnection issues would be fixed with it but now i see that that wasnt the issue. Please xbox support, listen to your customers and find a way to fix this problem. In my 5 years with the xbox 360 i have
    never had a problem this bad. Please fix it.

:)

Mbur81, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Kmack11
    Kmack11 Guest
    has anyone actually gotten a refund for destiny?

Yes, I did.

After getting continuous disconnections from: Bee, Caterpillar, Marion Berry, Cattle, Monkey, Zebra, etc... since the latest update (where none of my other games have any problems) I got a refund. That $90 is going towards GTA.

Kmack11, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Error Code when trying to download update for COD: Ghosts on XBox One "0x800701f6"

destiny update is giving me this error message, continues to do so even after doing a hard reset on the system

CrissCrossMcGee, Jun 3, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold), to make it easier for people to have a better understanding of your situation.

taidara, Jun 4, 2014
  5. taidara Win User

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold), to make it easier for people to have a better understanding of your situation.
  6. JeepCrew Win User

Wired XBL disconnects at regular intervals

Didn't mention it before, but after reconnecting after the initial disconnect, it disconnects again several minutes later, and continues to do this at fairly regular intervals hence the name of the thread. It's not just one disconnect.
  7. CrissCrossMcGee Win User

Error Code when trying to download update for COD: Ghosts on XBox One "0x800701f6"

destiny update is giving me this error message, continues to do so even after doing a hard reset on the system
  8. CamicaziBoss Win User

will there be anymore updates comming for Xbox one console before the new system comes out (scarlet)?

From what I've heard, even after the release of the new console, Microsoft will continue to support the Xbox One. I would imagine that includes updates to the system.
  9. Collymilad Win User

Will you just admit there's a problem with LIVE please?

Weird, the "RGB Fix" update just came in, now I can connect and it hasn't disconnected yet. Let's see if this continues.
Thema:

1. Even after update, disconnection continues... - Similar Threads - update disconnection continues

2. Consistent Disconnects from Internet After Update

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent Disconnects from Internet After Update: My xbox has been kicking me out t of parties and games and my internet following the most recent update :( this is with Open Nat type as well. submitted by /u/VladolaK22522 [link] [comments]
  3. Since Monday Xbox update my Xbox as been kicking my disconnecting my controller in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Since Monday Xbox update my Xbox as been kicking my disconnecting my controller in game...: submitted by /u/daz7 [link] [comments]
  4. Disconnected a lot now since past three updates

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnected a lot now since past three updates: I have rebooted my modem, hardest my Xbox multiple times submitted by /u/Danthisiswhoiam [link] [comments]
  5. Controller keeps disconnecting after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps disconnecting after latest update: I installed the latest update this morning (in Brazil, btw). Since then, my controller keeps disconnecting from the console every now and then, but it is still on. The only way to fix is by taking...
  6. The xbox one controller disconnected during the update and does not want to restart

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox one controller disconnected during the update and does not want to restart: After updating the xbox one controller on the PC, the controller stopped at 0% and after some time I disconnected, I waited 30 minutes, nothing happened, I tried to turn it on, nothing happened,...
  7. Since 1806 Preview Update on 28 June 2018 USB External Drive disconnects on use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since 1806 Preview Update on 28 June 2018 USB External Drive disconnects on use: Since 1806 Preview Update on 28 June 2018 USB External Drive disconnects on use. I removed y console from the Insider Program and the drive started to work fine. Added the console back into the...
  8. delaying an update should not disconnect your from xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    delaying an update should not disconnect your from xbox live.: Thanks to your update I lost a 2 hours playtime of kingdom come deliverance. If I want to pass on update so I can save my game I shouldn't be logged out. I know this can be solved with setting...
  9. App Updates Cause All Devices To Disconnect From Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    App Updates Cause All Devices To Disconnect From Internet: Hello, We have an issue where everytime our Xbox One starts an app update e.g. Insider Hub, Skype, etc. all devices in the house including the Xbox itself get disconnected from the Internet for...
  10. Disconnection from Xbox live after Xbox update preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnection from Xbox live after Xbox update preview: my account when I play multiplayer games disconnects me from Xbox live like party chat and game and everything and I go to my connection and it says I'm connected but I have to wait 5 minuets tell...