Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!

Discus and support Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Coolteen1991, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!

/u/Coolteen1991, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!

1. Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!! - Similar Threads - though got accepted

2. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  3. My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.: [img] My account got suspended on the 7th of June. I submitted a case review on the 11th and got the results on the 12th. The review states that the decision on my suspension was overturned but,...
  4. Still got the error code 0x409 even though i have tried every solution provided in forums.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still got the error code 0x409 even though i have tried every solution provided in forums.: Hi, i still get the error code 0x409 when trying to open the xbox app in windows 10 even though i have tried all of the suggested solutions in the forums. I have tried the powershell command, sfc...
  5. I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got multiplayer banned even though I can't message...: Two nights ago I sent my friend a message that said, "8===D" in that exact format, we banter occasionally so I figured it was alright. He reported me as a joke and it actually got me banned. It...
  6. Gold membership not working even though you got gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership not working even though you got gold: i just redeemed a 24 month Xbox live gold and I tried to start a party but it won't let me because it says I need gold but I got gold. Any solutions or ways to fix this problem?...
  7. I just got banned for communication even though i didn't say anything wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got banned for communication even though i didn't say anything wrong: I just got banned overnight while I was asleep and did absolutely nothing wrong. b5ef4c0a-e361-40fe-a5e3-f9efec16bce4
  8. My xbox live took too long to connect even though I got internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live took too long to connect even though I got internet: can anyone please help me I can't even load a game e5f60427-2064-44b5-83c7-a779e340d028
  9. I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...: Hi, I originally got a 2 week communication ban for using language which I now see was the wrong thing to do and a 2 week communication ban perfectly warrants what I said. It's only now that I...
  10. I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm flicking banned for messages even though i have no messages i hit ss1 and got banned right ...: please give me another chance or try to unban myself 28505009-aa55-4b67-a2ae-4631defffa95