[Events app] Can't "I'm Interested" in anything Warframe related.

Discus and support [Events app] Can't "I'm Interested" in anything Warframe related. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Glassmaker and Scarlett Spear and unable to be "Interested" in, while all the other event pages work fine. Has been going on since Scarlett Spear... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Filthy_Firestarter, May 13, 2020.

1. [Events app] Can't "I'm Interested" in anything Warframe related.

Glassmaker and Scarlett Spear and unable to be "Interested" in, while all the other event pages work fine.

Has been going on since Scarlett Spear appeared on the app.

Already Reported.

submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Filthy_Firestarter, May 13, 2020
  2. JorisBieseman Win User

Gears 5 won't install

Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places, but I can't seem to find any related error messages in the windows event viewer.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Anthem and Warframe

I'm hyped for Anthem, Warframe was super fun too I just didn't spend much time on it. But Anthem looks kinda like Destiny and really has me interested. I can't wait to play it.
  4. onyxishere Win User

FARCRY 4 glitches/ war frame account transfer

Can't say anything about Warframe but if you are requesting a refund on an item you will need to contact phone support for your region.
  5. Ripins Win User

Warframe servers

I'm sure Warframe are doing anything they can to get the severs back to working order. Just hang in there. :)
  6. onyxishere Win User

TV on Xbox

Check out the apps marketplace. There are several sports related apps available to those who are interested.
Thema:

[Events app] Can't "I'm Interested" in anything Warframe related.

1. [Events app] Can't "I'm Interested" in anything Warframe related. - Similar Threads - Events app Can't

2. game event results

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game event results: how to know game result standing in relation to total number of people who played event a3fe2c4b-2388-4473-b7e0-ddff667a756e
  3. Forza Horizon 4 encounters "application error" event when attempting to load game from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 encounters "application error" event when attempting to load game from...: I'm having an unusual issue here. Whenever I try to play FH4 on my new machine, it crashes during the first load screen into the game world, OR it lets me into the game world and if I drive away...
  4. STOP installing "EVENTS" app with EVERY Update

in XboX Insiders
    STOP installing "EVENTS" app with EVERY Update: I don't want the EVENTS app, ever. EVERY update it insists on installing AND UPDATING. STOP IT! submitted by /u/ph00p [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox events app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox events app: Does anybody in the preview rings have this new Xbox events app? When the October update went out to general public the release notes on Xbox.com mention this coming later this month. I’m in beta...
  6. Xbox Events app feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Events app feedback: [IMG] The app feels more like an advertisement than anything, there is a show in store button and add-ons listed for the game on the event page. I think the related products section should be...
  7. Xbox events app (opened)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox events app (opened): Here is a photo of whats inside the app http://imgur.com/a/YdmFFk2 , http://imgur.com/a/Q3uy15m its in some other language though i cant understand it ,after i closed the events app i am unable to...
  8. how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app: is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge when I have closed the app to take a break or...
  9. Xbox Live Events app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Events app: Microsoft, you state that you Xbox Live Events app is interactive with live video feeds and videos on demand. Well I fail to see any truth to this. As it is currently E3, I am wanting to stay...
  10. Live event app does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live event app does not work: Would have liked to watch the halo fest but my live event viewer is lagging horribly. Only plays the same 30 seconds of footage. Its not my ISP. Come on Microsoft this is getting old. Controllers...