Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store won't update

Discus and support Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store won't update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know how to fix the "Events and Microsoft Store Update Bug" and see if anyone else has been having this problem. I can't access the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DicePlayer109, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store won't update

I want to know how to fix the "Events and Microsoft Store Update Bug" and see if anyone else has been having this problem. I can't access the Microsoft Store or the Events because the update always stops at 99.0% or 95.0% and says "Installation Stopped".
    A soft reset doesn't work for me. Please help.

:)

DicePlayer109, Jan 12, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @DicePlayer109, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the installation issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through
    the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console to check if it's
    installing this time.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  3. ChristopherMican Win User

Apps not working after latest update

Another update, while my IP won't be out here until Thursday, I had a PC update and now my Microsoft Store won't download apps there either. So it seems to be the Microsoft Store on both Xbox and PC.
  4. MoonlightGZ Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

I cant even install the Xbox Beta App for PC . I check the microsoft store and it shows “Game Services” in the

updates with the error 0x80070005 and when i close out of the Xbox (Beta) Installer the Xbox Services Update in the Microsoft Store disappears meaning those two are connected. How do i fix this issue?
  5. reduxXP Win User

Microsoft Store Won't Complete It's Update

Happening to me also with rainbow six seige and i have it update and i have 150gb
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Metro Exodus not launching

Hello.

I can ensure you everything is up to date.

Windows update, store, metro, graphic card drivers, direct x ... everything.
    Check if you are logged in Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta App with the same (and correct) Microsoft Account.

I say this because I have an additional Microsoft Account for Business and If I log with this in the Store, the Xbox Beta doesn't work.
Thema:

1. Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store won't update - Similar Threads - Events Beta Microsoft

2. Errors in Event Viewer with Xbox App installed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Errors in Event Viewer with Xbox App installed.: Virtual disks seem to be randomly disconnected and causes Windows 10 to subsequently fail to shutdown or operate correctly. [img] bb69a0fd-18c9-4518-8050-a686c7758ec8
  3. Microsoft Solitaire requires connection to Internet (have that) to load events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire requires connection to Internet (have that) to load events: Premium user, running on iPad Pro with recent IPadOS update 14.3. Yesterday it refused to update my event score, and has since then stated \Internet connection required\ despited re/loading,...
  4. Top gear event never ends loading after cinematic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top gear event never ends loading after cinematic: So i been playing Forza Horizon 4 on the new Xbox series X and i have this issue were when I want to play the top gear event all goes normal until the cinematic ends and tou start driving the car...
  5. Crashes to desktop during splash screen, get xbox error in the event viewer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashes to desktop during splash screen, get xbox error in the event viewer...: Hello, Ive been playinh age of empires 2: de now for a while with friends but whenever i wanna play ranked it crashes at the loading/splashscreen.. I checked the event viewer in windows and found...
  6. my xbox series x won't install the update for store experience host or Events (Beta)

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox series x won't install the update for store experience host or Events (Beta): is there a fix for this? the Events (Beta) wouldn't download the update on my old xbox one ether submitted by /u/Jiji321456 [link] [comments]
  7. Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox?: I uninstall it immediately every time, just like the rewards scam, but I'm forced to reinstall it whenever there's an update. Why? e93d26d3-e319-466d-9b3d-64a452ccbdc3
  8. xbox beta app creating system logs every 10 secs. Event ID 10016

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app creating system logs every 10 secs. Event ID 10016: Hi, I noticed while looking at the system event log that my xbox beta app is creating a log at exactly every 10 seconds. Uninstalling the app fixes the issue but when you install it the log...
  9. I’m in beta and supposed to have the new ‘events’ content block but don’t have it

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in beta and supposed to have the new ‘events’ content block but don’t have it: Can anyone help me out can’t seem to find it even if I go to add to home at bottom doesn’t show up submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  10. What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?

in XboX Insiders
    What is "Xbox Events (Beta)"?: It showed up under my apps. I opened it, it launched to an Apex Legends Season 2 placeholder and then crashed and disappeared from my games and apps. submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox events beta installation stopped