Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading

Discus and support Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So as the title tells all of you Ever sense i installed the update for the xbox insider hub my xbox has been lagging out and not loading anything any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSunrise09, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading

So as the title tells all of you Ever sense i installed the update for the xbox insider hub my xbox has been lagging out and not loading anything any help? and before you all say go make a support ticket i already have and have tried troublemaking the issue

submitted by /u/TheSunrise09
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSunrise09, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Scarl3tPirat3 Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

OK that would make sense, but the One S isn't on the Insider program and hasn't got the insider app installed.
  3. Om3gaPanda Win User

System Update Failure

I know back when I got my first X1, I signed up to be included in to OS betas, but, after that, I have no idea. I'm not sure if that program carried over into the Insiders Program, and, I don't think I ever installed an Insiders Program app, either.

EDIT: I'm installing the PC based Insider app now to see if I am enrolled at all.

EDIT2: I was not enrolled in the program, and, on sign up, my Xbox did not show up in the list of devices. I have closed the Insider account and relaunched the app to make sure I am definitely not participating, and, it is prompting sign up again.
  4. Nerdy Woman Win User

Game loads but puzzles will not download on the daily challenges. Tried everything i know.

Same here it's been going on for a month... Re-installed the app, reset the app, reset the Microsoft store, restarted several times. Really wish they would take the complaints about this app not loading seriously. All i get is a purple screen, nothing
    ever loads except the purple background. The only thing I can think of is that I'm on a Preview version of windows.
    I played daily and yes, it's Windows. I joined Insiders (slow ring) on my new PC and installed Build 14931. Suddenly, I can't get pass launch screen on Jigsaw. So I think Arkadium needs to update the game.
  5. NBAT2K7 Win User

Downloading fifa 15

Was there ever a answer for this my xbox has done the same. Says it's installed when I load the game it says 99%
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Preview Program

i was on the phone with xbox i can't play my games can you remove me from the program
    Hi

If you did not enrol the console in the Xbox Insider program can you please install the Xbox Insider Hub app on the console. Once you have installed this app on the left can you select Setting > Manage Devices and you should be able to remove the console
    from the Insider Program yourself.
Thema:

Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading

1. Ever sense i installed the xbox insider app my xbox is lagging/not loading - Similar Threads - Ever sense installed

2. Are we ever going to be able to do 1440 @120hz with HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to do 1440 @120hz with HDR?: Xbox Series X is what I have . From what I've read HDR is tied to "allow 4k' but then that setting overrides resolution to 4k even if set to 1440. My display can only do 1440 @ 120 but without HDR...
  3. E.A. sports NBA Street Vol.2 One of the best basketball games ever EA sports Street vol 2.

in XboX Insiders
    E.A. sports NBA Street Vol.2 One of the best basketball games ever EA sports Street vol 2.: I've been playing Xbox since 2000. It would mean a lot to my nine-year-old son if you guys could convince EA sports allow NBA Street vol 2 to be backwards compatible on the Xbox series S/X. Or at...
  4. Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away?: Hi there Sometimes it takes more than 30 seconds and sometimes even up to a few minutes until the “setting your stream” loading screen with the green spaceship goes away and it’s finally game...
  5. The amazing spider-man 2012 game ever gonna return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The amazing spider-man 2012 game ever gonna return?: Now with sony's spidey games only being sold to the PlayStation, and Activision bought by MS, any way we'll see that retro old-timer back on an Xbox? I really wish we'll see it....
  6. will the xbox pc app ever work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will the xbox pc app ever work?: hasnt worked in a month for me, not that it never worked well. just tried to update 'Gaming Services' not only did it get stuck updating, magically, all my desktop icons are now IE. seriously, i...
  7. Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?: The Xbox pc app is still awful. Often won’t download games. When I do finally get them installed, some time later, I get “this app can’t open” and have to re-install. I pay good money for game...
  8. RDR2 campaign and The Witcher 3 had ever being on GamePass?

in XboX Insiders
    RDR2 campaign and The Witcher 3 had ever being on GamePass?: Hey guys this AAA games had once being playable on Game Pass? submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz [link] [comments]
  9. My Beats By Dre headphones microphone has not ever worked on any of my xbox's.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Beats By Dre headphones microphone has not ever worked on any of my xbox's.: My Beats By Dre headphones microphone has not ever worked on any of my xbox's (it makes a LOUD annoying screeching noise in the chat rooms). I have been a loyal customer since the Xbox 360 came...
  10. Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...: Every time i play rainbow six or cod or rdr2 i get kicked off line then it signs me back in immediatly but never when i play madden or any game that i dont play multiplayer...