Ever since I was in the insider program, my Xbox has had a lot of issues and errors.

Discus and support Ever since I was in the insider program, my Xbox has had a lot of issues and errors. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I used to be in the insider program. I was enjoying it until on occasion when I tried to start up my Xbox One X, it gave me a “something went wrong”... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Star-Ape-Jr, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Ever since I was in the insider program, my Xbox has had a lot of issues and errors.

I used to be in the insider program. I was enjoying it until on occasion when I tried to start up my Xbox One X, it gave me a “something went wrong” screen with system error codes. I believe it also was making my console run slower, and corrupted some of my game data. I ended up having to factory reset my Xbox multiple times because it wasn’t working. Once it finally factory reset (after probably 20 attempts at least), I unenrolled from the program. This was over a month ago. I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox two more times after that, and it still is giving me issues. After unplugging it for 10 minutes and plugging it back in, I was able to open my Xbox, but it was INSANELY SLOW. I tried to go into the Microsoft store to look at a few new games, but it crashed multiple times, and when it finally loaded, it took forever for it to show the cover art, and even load into categories. Then after I shut it off, I went to turn it back on roughly two hours later, and it gave me a “something went wrong” screen again. Now every time I try to turn on the console it is giving me that screen. The current error code is E208 00000003 00000000. Does anyone have a way for me to fix this, or is my Xbox One X pretty much dead?

submitted by /u/Star-Ape-Jr
    [link] [comments]

/u/Star-Ape-Jr, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Preview update not downloading and causing errors. Making console un-usable

Hi there,

I used to be a part of the preview program and one of the updates endes up murdering my X with the dreaded E105 error. Honestly just open up a repair ticket with MS at this point, and remove yourself from the insider program. Theyll repair the console,
    youll get it back and things will be back to normal. I havent had any issues since dropping the insider program and having my console repaired.
  3. SimoneLazzaro Win User

Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

Hi there,

Are you part of the preview program by any chance? I have had a similar issue recently which I think is a bug of my preview build, I have reported the issue from the insider hub. If you haven't aldreay I would recommend you report the issue too. Which can
    be done from the insider hub, or by pressing your Xbox button on the controller.
    Yes, I accept to take part of insider program recently. I report this error :) Is there a chance to exit from insider program and resolve error?
  4. Volcannon Win User

Devices and Accessories

Hi

The unmap feature had been in effect ever since launch of the remap feature. I have already reported it as an Ambassador of the Insider Program.
  5. DugFreez Win User

Insider Program Bricks Whole Console

i have seen many people in the Insider Program has had their Xbox bricking on them. I’ve had minor issues where I have had to just restart my console but just now my console has fully bricked. This has happened on multiple consoles of mine and I just purchased
    a Xbox one x around 6 months ago. I have reset my console to factory settings and I am highly disappointed. Has anyone else’s having these problems this far into 2018?
    I never had an issue being in the alpha ring of the insider program for years with my Xbox One. Since I got my Xbox One X in Feb...I have had to do 3 or 4 factory resets. One of them needing to be a complete reset (deleting all of my games and apps). Thankfully
    all of my games are on an external hard drive so they didn't need to be reinstalled like the apps on my internal did.

So in my opinion...upgrading to an X makes the insider program a much more risky venture than just having a standard Xbox One.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Can you invite me to the Preview Program please

Hey Yaya!

There has been some changes to the program, and it's a lot easier to get into the Xbox Insider program. For information check out our

Xbox Insider Program FAQ
    for information!
Thema:

Ever since I was in the insider program, my Xbox has had a lot of issues and errors.

1. Ever since I was in the insider program, my Xbox has had a lot of issues and errors. - Similar Threads - Ever since was

2. Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...: submitted by /u/Dead_Master_115 [link] [comments]
  3. Help!!! Ever since these last 2 updates, me & my other friend couldn't join eachother!...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help!!! Ever since these last 2 updates, me & my other friend couldn't join eachother!...: Me & m friend need help. We wanted to role play on my friends realm or one of our worlds. Whenever we tried joining each others worlds, it wouldnt load. Whenever i tried joining his realm, it...
  4. Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem Hey Worf, Thanks for reaching out! We'll try our best to get this sorted out for you. Since you...
  5. ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...: for some reason (this has never happened before) now when I play call of duty advanced warfare, exo zombies the game will randomly freeze and make an odd stuttering/ buzzing noise and I have to...
  6. Ever since my camera got changed my I can't load my backwards comparable 360 saves or save ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since my camera got changed my I can't load my backwards comparable 360 saves or save ...: Basically what I said in the title. A few months ago my camera was changed, ever since then all the saves I had on backwards compatible game, that I had forged on the Xbox one were no longer...
  7. MICROSOFT EDGE KEEPS CRASHING EVER SINCE NEW XBOX ONE UPDATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE KEEPS CRASHING EVER SINCE NEW XBOX ONE UPDATE: The title says it all. This is really annoying. I saw other post dated back in 2015 with the same problem. WHY IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM? Something is wrong with Microsoft Edge and it needs to be...
  8. Xbox 360 Memory Unit has been unformatted ever since I've had the red ring of death, Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Memory Unit has been unformatted ever since I've had the red ring of death, Help ...: Yes, I have tried to format it but the screen says it will delete all my data. Obviously, I don't want that, so can someone please help me and tell me how to format my memory unit without deleting...
  9. Xbox one signs in on startup, then signs out a minute or two later ever since the latest ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one signs in on startup, then signs out a minute or two later ever since the latest ...: Xbox One S signs in on startup, then signs out a minute or two later ever since the latest update. Never had this problem before. And I don't want to here it's my connection. NAT is open....
  10. Ever since I bought my Xbox One S and created my account my account's been suspended from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since I bought my Xbox One S and created my account my account's been suspended from ...: Last month, I bought a brand new Xbox One S. Ever since I created my NEW account on the NEW console, I've been unable to send messages. The error comes up as "Check your account... Messaging isn't...