Every Game has to Sync Every time.

Discus and support Every Game has to Sync Every time. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Spent all weekend playing Siege with the boys. Today I played some Mortal Kombat 11. Then my boys got on so I switched back to Siege and had to Sync my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Feb 23, 2021.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

Spent all weekend playing Siege with the boys. Today I played some Mortal Kombat 11. Then my boys got on so I switched back to Siege and had to Sync my data? OK whatever. After playing for an hour I switched back to Mortal Kombat and had to Sync Data again... What? I was literally just playing it an hour ago. Been connected to the internet the whole time and the Xbox was on the whole time. What is there to sync? It has the most recent data!

Woke up this morning, updated my console, joined a party to play Siege and once again it needs to Sync. Every time I switch games that game has to Sync to even though the console has all the most recent data.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Pete._.M Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

The documentation does not seem match the functionally - Every time you log into Outer worlds on a machine - it has a "gaming UI" pop-up screen that says "Syncing Data, should be done soon" - this is the save games syncing.
  3. ogoshi11 Win User

Stuck syncing data. Can't play Fallout 4

After deleting the local saves, I let the game sync over night. Response has improved, but game still takes about 10 - 15min to sync every time. Not ideal to say the least, but at least my data is not wiped.

Thanks for the response GY.
  4. DCtheAssassin Win User

Console syncs every time i open a game

I am in the insider program and im wondering if this may be causing the issue as one of the issues is a known issue which is the trouble finding this content on the home screen error.

Also at the same time i have been getting nonstop errors in rocket league. Error 67 when joining games
  5. ngocphi Win User

Every Time!

locked out as in avoid me status or suspension?

And yes there is a difference

Ok avoid me status means you need to change your behaviour

Not talking to your team or talking to them in a bad way does count as unsportsmanlike behaviour because you arent a team player

Good communication is key with team

There is no I in teamteam

And rep isn't a Support or enforcement issue it's an issue with your behaviour

Think about rep like in real life your behaviour decides your rep not youyou and how the community sees your behaviour

And there is no reset button onkg by winning the right way will your rep reset eventually

If it's the second one I donno why they would send you to enforcement United as unless you are an ambassador you don't have access to that and enforcement action will remove you from the ambassador program

And if it's an enforcement action you need to goto enforcement.xbox.com and file a c se review and FYI multiple suspension Will's only end badly for you so I'd change your behaviour as too many suspensions only lead to perm ban

Enforcement United is a private program for ambassadors for them to review and vote for violations but there is no interaction

All enforcement.xbox.com interactions are carried out by multiple pet members who have the terms of use to take care of
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Every Time!

If it is your rep or an enforcement issue the support can't help with either as both are nothing to do with them.

You will need to check on the enforcement site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
    where you can file for a case review if it's a suspension or read about the rep system,how it works & how to improve yours if the issue is your rep.
Thema:

1. Every Game has to Sync Every time. - Similar Threads - Every Game has

2. Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam: Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam 635b8f32-d0bf-4404-ab66-dabc535ff583
  3. (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...

in XboX Insiders
    (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...: I had this problem a week ago, rang microsoft and was told its a disc drive issue. Sent mine off for "repairs" and got a new replacement a few days later. It worked fine for a couple days but now...
  4. Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...: Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the game in question works on other console I offline game and go over to a friends to update and download....
  5. How do I get rid of Welcome Back to Xbox Live popup every time I start a Game Pass game on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get rid of Welcome Back to Xbox Live popup every time I start a Game Pass game on PC?: The subject is the question. Happens on 2 different machines one recently installed. I actually thought it was something that happened for everybody for the past year. I am tired of it and it...
  6. Xbox Series S - Every single one of my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - Every single one of my games keep crashing: Okay so only had my Series S for 3 weeks, give or take, so pretty much brand new - got it straight from a trusted retailer and box was sealed etc. so definitely not a resold console. I have been...
  7. Voice chat has been broken for months on every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat has been broken for months on every game: As the title says. Voice chat has been broken in every single game I play, and it's been like this for months. My boyfriend is having this issue too so it's not just me. I can hear them but they...
  8. Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dual019 [link] [comments]
  9. Every time I try to launch a game or app I get error saying such and such has taken too long ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to launch a game or app I get error saying such and such has taken too long ...: when I try to play games or apps I get errors saying they take to long to load and that I have to shut it off. Now my system won't even turn on anymore. Is it garbage or is something else...
  10. [every time you start a game or go to the interface 360 tells me Darkishlake has closed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [every time you start a game or go to the interface 360 tells me Darkishlake has closed]: me paso desde ayer en la tarde y me fastidia tener que cerrar y iniciar a cada rato [Translated] I step from yesterday afternoon and annoys me having to shut down and start all the time...