Every now and then i get disconnected from my friends world in minecraft. what causes this?

Discus and support Every now and then i get disconnected from my friends world in minecraft. what causes this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend has a world that we play on together and every hour or 2 i get disconnected and cant join for 10ish mins. When he tries to join one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hypercharge2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Hypercharge2
    Hypercharge2 Guest

Every now and then i get disconnected from my friends world in minecraft. what causes this?

Me and my friend has a world that we play on together and every hour or 2 i get disconnected and cant join for 10ish mins. When he tries to join one of my worlds he doesn't have the same issue when im on his world. Would this be something with one of our
    internet connections?

:)

Hypercharge2, Mar 11, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble playing online Minecraft with a specific friend. Are you able to play with other friends without this problem? It does sound like it could be your internet
    connection that might be timing out or disconnecting. I recommend you try and power cycle the network equipment and the device you're playing on (PC, or Xbox One). Just turn them off and unplug them from the power source. Once unplugged wait about 5 minutes
    and then plug the router/modem back in first and allow it to boot up. After the internet is back up and running (lights flashing or solid like they're supposed to be) go ahead and turn on the PC or console and give it another try. Let us know with a reply
    how it goes.
  3. SwaggyPig10000 Win User

Help From Xbox Support 'Contacts

Hi!! I have had a few troubles with Minecraft, and I kept losing my worlds. A good friend of my brother informed me that if I signed my minecraft in to my x box account, I wouldn't lose worlds. However, I didn't have an account. So I used My mother's
    Microsoft Account to help set it up. I was so excited, but minecraft won't open. I have now been trying to open Minecraft for 3 days, but it always shoots me back to the homescreen. I decided that I would try to delete my x box account, but I can't. And
    I can't get in to minecraft to disconnect it from the account. Please Help!!!

-d Aistressed and disappointed user
  4. Zehq Win User

Disconnections.

Didn't work, turn it completely off and unplugged it, tried joining and inviting my friend, same thing happened.

-

(I'll describe what happened)

I invite him to join, and he can't.

I disconnect connect from LIVE and repeat, still doesn't work.

We both turn off our modems and routers reconnect and repeat and he joins! But wait! There's more!

Now either after around 30 seconds or when I start the match he either gets disconnected from the lobby (only the lobby) or if I start it I get disconnected from LIVE (just says disconnected from LIVE every time), respectively.

So now we've both given up for tonight.

-

Funnily enough is that this has happened before, but every now and then we connect and can play.

We've never had problems when "partying up" in Minecraft or another game, it's just Call of Duty. It's annoying as hell!

(Oh this is the Spec Ops lobby, not online)
  5. almantux11 Win User

I keep disconnecting from XBL while playing a game

Well, whenever I play games like MW3 I get lag, but when I play games like Minecraft or total Miner I just randomly get disconnected. Also if I delete my profile will I lose my gold account or microsoft points? And by clearing my cache will I lose any saved
    worlds on Minecraft? Cause I really don't wanna lose anything.
  6. wfjmeyer Win User

Minecraft freezes Xbox360 - HELP

Microsoft is busy working on the servers, don't know what's wrong but its been awhile now and every game that requires online or is online doesn't work and because Minecraft can be played offline but connects with the servers first it cause the game to lag
    or in my case my Xbox froze several time. If you want to get it to work for now while the servers is a mess, disconnect your Xbox completely from the network and go in to Minecraft, they will tell you there is no connection and ask if you want to reconnect
    with Xbox live or play offline, just say play offline and play that way untill servers is back online
Thema:

1. Every now and then i get disconnected from my friends world in minecraft. what causes this? - Similar Threads - Every disconnected friends

2. Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds: Okay I have an Xbox one S battlefield 1 edition and as of recently my controller started to lose its connection continuously every ten seconds, so I tried 5 different brands of batteries, tried...
  3. Why does my xbox disconnect every day from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox disconnect every day from Xbox live: I stuggle with playing games or even being in parties with friends without disconnecting. I go to netowrk settings and it says my multiplayer connection is good and my nat type is open. But yet i...
  4. Every time friend joins party, the host disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time friend joins party, the host disconnects: My friend has hosted a party with three of us. Whenever another specific friend joins it makes the host disconnect. it says ‘joined’ & ‘left’ over & over until he finally just makes a new party....
  5. Xbox disconnection every night

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnection every night: Hi all Desprate for a resolution, i have 3 xbox one consoles and an xbox one x. Every night i get discontected not always at the same time. I do a network test and it says conected and all is...
  6. Comcast: Now getting disconnected from game servers every hour or so.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Now getting disconnected from game servers every hour or so.: Comcast (ISPs): Now getting disconnected from game servers every hour or so. Setting up a DMZ didn't seem to work, but I'm retrying it as I don't think it was set correctly the first time. I also...
  7. Disconnected from Xbox LIVE every hour on the dot on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox LIVE every hour on the dot on Xbox 360: Hi I'm not sure what to do at this point but I've been having this issue for awhile and nothing seems to fix it. On the 360 if I'm on at 3:30 PM for example, I will randomly disconnect at 4:00 PM...
  8. Ads disconnecting solitaire every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads disconnecting solitaire every time: Trying to play Solitaire Collections and every ad disconnects me. Come on...can't play at all. Fix this..again 724c5d18-6118-4c38-b6b6-1bd7fb24204f
  9. xbox live server disconnected every 30 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live server disconnected every 30 minutes: Whenever I played Sea of thieves, every hour there was a problem with the Xbox live servers. I flew out of the lobby and my friends did not. when I wanted to join again, it was there: the crew...
  10. Disconnected from Xbox Live every time I try to play with a friend on the same internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live every time I try to play with a friend on the same internet: I recently bought Destiny (digital copy, if that effects anything) with the intention of being able to play with my brother, but every time we start a mission I get disconnected from Xbox LIVE and...