every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings

Discus and support every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am unable to use microsoft edge on my xbox one because it keeps on opening the settings app. d260a817-6293-4171-acd5-6f746f3dbc5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verified ✔️, Nov 26, 2020.

1. every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings

i am unable to use microsoft edge on my xbox one because it keeps on opening the settings app.

:)

Verified ✔️, Nov 26, 2020
  2. [EX] Win User

every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings

I had the same issue a while ago.

Only thing that helped was a factory reset of the console but you can keep the games !
  3. Verified ✔️ Win User

thank you so much. this has solved my issue and on the plus side, with the factory reset i get to make my xbox a little faster.
  4. Kiflonkadonk Win User

microsoft edge keeps crashing

My Microsoft edge keeps crashing every time I'm on it. Every 3-5 minutes and it just completely shuts down and is becoming very frustrating, I need help and fast!
  5. OakGecko13 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm still unable to log in as of the 25th. I was one of the first people to register for the Alpha last year, and I've been unable to log in since. I've cleared every cookie under the sun, signed out on Microsoft and Xbox before logging in, ensure
    that the "keep me signed in" box isn't checked every time. I've used Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Safari both regular and incognito and nothing has worked. Just XBLA_Invalid every single time. Does anyone have anything to
    suggest aside from that?
    this is me also everyone says go here,go there, post here, do this ,do that and absolutely nothing works. not chrome,firfox,microsoft edge....ect
  6. WESTSIDER JOC Win User

Xbox One - Black Screen?

my xbox one keeps going to a black screen every time, even after resetting my xbox one......what [Mod Removed] is going on??? is it from the recent update and there is a bug now or something
Thema:

1. every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings - Similar Threads - every microsoft edge

2. Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...: Please explain how, with a straight face, microsoft/xbox can charge $65ea on avg for wireless controller, KNOWING the thumbsticks will malfunction if function at all between 3-4mo, and they...
  3. Microsoft Flight simulator crashes every time

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight simulator crashes every time: Hello all Please help me as I have tried everything I know. Microsoft Flight Simulator crashes on the loading screen and returns to desktop every time. I have tried deleting the game and...
  4. Constant prompts to update Movies & TV and Microsoft Store every few seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant prompts to update Movies & TV and Microsoft Store every few seconds.: Starting on or near December 14th, 2020 my I started getting prompts to update the Movies & TV app. I clicked on Install and it started to install, but got stuck at 0%. I cancelled the install,...
  5. My Microsoft store freezes every time I open it (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft store freezes every time I open it (Xbox one): Idk if im the only one with this problem or if theres anything anyone can do to help me but this constantly happens no matter how many times i hard or factory reset my console..Even though ive had...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Freeze every 3 seconds (menu and game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Freeze every 3 seconds (menu and game): The game constantly freezes for half a second to a second every 3 seconds. This happens also in the menu, content manager, settings, everywhere, and of course in-game. At startup until ending....
  7. Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft: Every time I try to sign in to Microsoft account it always crashes, which means I can't play with friends, when I first got the game on my android phone it worked great, I played for 2 months with...
  8. I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection and I am getting pop up ads about every 45...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection and I am getting pop up ads about every 45...: I have the Premium Solitaire Collectiion and I am getting pop up ads frequently. How do I get rid of them?? 9fb71527-26c6-435d-80d6-1a0476809d1d
  9. MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHES UNEXPECTEDLY EVERY 30 SECONDS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE CRASHES UNEXPECTEDLY EVERY 30 SECONDS: I have power cycled, cleared the storage, reset the mac address and restarted the console. NO LUCK. I have called and spoken to the reps in the other country, they don’t even know. HOW DO I FIX...
  10. Microsoft Edge Crash/Reset Every 5 minutes!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Crash/Reset Every 5 minutes!!!: As ive been reading, this Edge crashing problem as been going on for a soild 6 months. For most ( including myself ) Edge crashes when watching anything to do with watching videos. It is almost...